'Guru Purnima- Most Auspicious Day of the Year'

  • Robert Gimbel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2007
      Jul 28, 2007 at 8:23 PM

      [Enjoy Heavens Music] TODAY IS THE MOST AUSPIOUS DAY OF THE YEAR:
      GURU-PURNIMÂ
      - Posted by Enjoy Heavens Music
      Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

      TODAY IS THE MOST AUSPIOUS DAY OF THE YEAR: GURU-PURNIMÂ

      All Vedic Traditions celebrate today GURU PURNIMÂ in honor of their
      respected Guru-Tradition
      IT IS THE full moon of the Master, because today the radiance of the
      Full moon is the most powerful in the year!
      From the bottom of our hearts we congratulate you on Guru Purnima Day,
      the day when fullness of Total Knowledge of Guru is enlivened in
      Nature. This Year Guru Purnima Celebration brings the blessing of the
      Holy Vedic Tradition starting the Age of Invincibility with the
      ceremony of laying the first foundation stone of the Towers of
      Invincibility in every country. This is the beginning of a new time
      for all mankind, the blessing that can be given only by Guru.

      Na Guror Adikham Tatvam
      There is nothing greater than the Guru

      Thanks to His blessings we can transcend the state of the relative
      existence and probe into the depth of our own transcendental Self`
      reaching the state in which all life is only Bliss Eternal. We unfold
      the true nature of our own Self - Atma and the Self of the whole
      universe - Brahm , Totality within us and live life in fulfilment
      where the goal of all life is enjoyed in the practicalities of daily
      living.

      We infinitely thank you for your deep devotion to Maharishi-ji and
      Guru Dev, for your selfless service to these greatest Masters of the
      Holy Vedic Tradition of Knowledge.

      And we wish you to continue to soar in the flow of Pure Knowledge of
      Brahm in Brahman consciousness, and enjoy life in happiness, peace,
      freedom, affluence, life in Raam Raj. May through your kind heart the
      graceful blessings of Maharishi-ji and Guru Dev fill the world with
      all these qualities bringing it to the level of Invincibility and
      Perfection.

      All Glory to Guru Dev
      All Glory to Maharishi-ji
      ALLO GLORY TO MATA AMRITANANDA MAYI
      All Glory to God

      With all respect, love and appreciation,
      Frank Lotz & Family
      Jai Guru Dev
      P.S. You can watch worldwide via Internet the Grand CELEBRATION:

      http://www.maharishichannel.org/
      is broadcasting now. Maharishi can be seen in the Holland feed.

      Homage to the
      Vedic Tradition of Masters—
      Puja to Guru Dev
      (Starting 28 July 2007)

      Rudra Abhishek
      3:00 nis 15:00 (Holland*)
      (Starting 28 July 2007)

      News of Rising Invincibility
      (Starting 28 July 2007)

      NOTE: If you are getting the wrong stream please refresh your internet
      browser or erase the internet cache (temporary internet files) in your
      browser.
      * Requires Windows Media Player
      Blessings from our GUARDING DEWATA
      Shri Garuda, the Dewa/Divine King of the Celestial BIRDS &
      Maha-Vishnus Vehicle to fly around the big Universe:
      Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!