[ANGEL] 26 Cancer, The Angels of Interplanetary Spheres

  • Gulshan vl
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 16, 2007

      'Cosmic Soul'
      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      26 degrees Cancer
      The Angels of Interplanetary Spheres
      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Granona’

      Beloved,

       All forms in creation are expressions of Divine Spirit.

        All forms embody divine attributes.

        Even the smallest flower expresses The Infinite in beauty and colors.

      The time comes in understanding when a person sees that the earth contains a spirit, just as a person’s body contains a spirit, or that even a simple flower has a spirit.  It is natural that this understanding expands to planetary bodies of the solar system and other galaxies.

      They also have spirits.

        We are the heavenly host that provide connections with the spirits of interplanetary spheres.

       We reveal the divine attributes of heavenly spheres as they express themselves in the realms of being, will, thought, feelings and sensations.

      We create cosmic alliances in consciousness between these spheres and the seeker who desires to know.

      It is we who whisper divine attributes of various planets into dreams and inspire writers of myths and stories.

      When a seeker looks afar into the sky and asks the questions of the meaning of the heavenly orbs, we answer this call.

      We provide diverse visions to seekers. These often occur in trance, during sleep, or in day-dreams.

      We are here to serve you when your thoughts reach up into the heavens and you are filled with wonder and seek the wisdom of interplanetary intelligence.

      Call on us.
      We are the angels of the spheres.

      MIRACLES

      ‘G-R-A-N-O-N-A

      G…The letter G represents the divine virtue of Grace and Mercy.  This virtue gives peace to the spirit and gives the faculty of giving true divine blessing.
      *
      R…This letter is the virtue of freedom and independence.  A child of God who becomes one with this virtue becomes a guardian and master of freedom and, by mastering the preceding virtues, has achieved a state of maturity by which an absolute state of security and unimpeachability is achieved.
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae…Letter A represents the divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment.  Becoming one with this virtue gives an enlightened mind capable of reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, etc.  Umluat A, ae is the virtue of transformation through release of imperfection for changes into other states that are the highest good.
      *
      N…This letter represents the virtue of supreme happiness. This virtue gives the ability to control the connection between spirit and mind, or will and thought.  It also gives the ability to enlighten others and invoke the drive for self-preservation.
      *
      Umlaut O, eu, and O…Umlaut O, eu is the divine virtue of transmutation into perfection through cognition brought about by Love Divine. O is the divine virtue of justice.  Absolute success and the ability to control fate come from mastering this virtue.
      *
      N…The virtue of supreme happiness gives a child of God the ability to maintain complete independence emotionally.
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae…The virtue of wisdom  gives control over the air principle and the spirits of the air.  It gives the ability to have clairvoyance and clairaudience, and the ability to levitate. The virtue of transformation gives control over negative beings and negative desires, thoughts, feelings, or physical possessions.’
      ***

      *
      MIRACLES

       Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      ***********

      ******************

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      Home site:
      www.spiritussanctus.com

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      Conference Call Updates
      go to www.spiritussanctus.com
      and click the appropriate link.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

       one with all;

      I give thanks that this is done.
      SO BE IT!

    • Spiritus Sanctus

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 17, 2009

          G o to the top toolbar and click on Forward if the message does not appear correctly on your screen.

          'Cosmic Soul'
          Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

          26 degrees Cancer
          The Angels of Interplanetary Spheres
          Also known as

          The Angels of ‘Granona’

          Beloved,

           All forms in creation are expressions of Divine Spirit.

            All forms embody divine attributes.

            Even the smallest flower expresses The Infinite in beauty and colors.

          The time comes in understanding when a person sees that the earth contains a spirit, just as a person’s body contains a spirit, or that even a simple flower has a spirit.  It is natural that this understanding expands to planetary bodies of the solar system and other galaxies.

          They also have spirits.

            We are the heavenly host that provide connections with the spirits of interplanetary spheres  and the beings who dwell on them .

        • spiritus@mindspring.com

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 17, 2011
            • 75 KB

[...]

            ~ ~ ~

            Music by Jalal Ail

            God Hear my Prayer.mid

            www.jalalmusic.com

            ~~

            *

          • Spiritus
            Message 6 of 8 , Jul 15, 2012
            • 75 KB

            26degrees Cancer

[...]

            Thenames and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

            Eachdegree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. The being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

            Informationof the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

            ***

            Thebook " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues.

            THESEBOOKS MAY BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

            1-800-204-2473

            Thenewer versions of these books may not have the appendixes which contain very helpful information. Its best to find used older copies that do have these appendixes if you can. If you have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

            Ifyou have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the method of meditation for the divine virtues.

            Theangel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@...

            Orgo to the lovingpurelove website

            Wehave a yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web.

             Emailfor 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup or spiritusangelmessages.

            ***********

            Ifyou don't have an instrument for playing the sounds (pitches) associated with each letter, here is a program which will play the notes at the correct pitch like a tuning fork:

            ******************

            Fora copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, go to

            Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

            Thebody is almost 80% water, which is the element of flowing feelings. Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE PRIMAL REVOLUTION [this one is easiest to understand] and THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

            {Note: The entire process of recapitulating and healing wounded emotions is elaborated in detail in a new book in process, “Healing the Past for Good” being written from the teaching materials of the late Dr. Michael Schlosser, Ph.D., to be published in the future.}

            copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

            Stationeryby Polly Menendez

            Feelfree to share these messages.

            Homesite:

            www.spiritussanctus.com

            free angel music, emotional healing video, and painting lesson are found here.

            Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

            www.sacredpaintings.com

            or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

            Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

            Conference call Wednesday nights at 1-218-936-4141  pin 200100#
            8:30PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight

            TheLaw of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over all laws in all dimensions.

            THELAW OF ONE

            Weare all one.

            Whenone is harmed, all are harmed.

            Whenone is helped, all are healed.

            Therefore,in the name of who I AM that I AM,

            one with all;

            I give thanks that this is done.

            SOBE IT!

            ~~

            *

            (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
          • Cynthia Schlosser
            Message 7 of 8 , Jul 17, 2013

              26 degrees Cancer

              The Angels of Interplanetary Spheres

              Also known as

              The Angels of

              Granona’

              Beloved,

               All forms in creation are expressions of Divine Spirit.

                All forms embody divine attributes.

                Even the smallest flower expresses THE INFINITE BEING in beauty and colors.

              The time comes in understanding when a person sees that the earth contains a spirit, just as a person’s body contains a spirit, or that even a simple flower has a spirit.

              It is natural that this understanding expands to planetary bodies of the solar system and other galaxies.

              They also have spirits.

                We are the heavenly host that provide connections with the spirits of interplanetary spheres and the beings who dwell on them .
               []
               We reveal the divine attributes of heavenly spheres as they express themselves in the realms of being, will, thought, feelings and sensations.

              We create cosmic alliances in consciousness between these spheres and the seeker who desires to know.

              It is we who whisper divine attributes of various planets into dreams, and inspire writers of myths and stories.

              When a seeker looks afar into the sky and asks the questions of the meaning of the heavenly orbs, we answer this call.

              We provide diverse visions to seekers.

              These often occur in meditation, trance, during sleep, or in day-dreams.

              We are here to serve you when your thoughts reach up into the heavens and you are filled with wonder
              and seek the wisdom of interplanetary intelligences.

[...]

              Energy
Update: Hey my friend! On a personal &
collective level, we have been moving through
a deep healing cycle this past week, and will
continue to do so for a while longer. Many
people are feeling like they are being turned
inside-out, however it's actually because they
are being prepared for deeper & more
lasting healing/awakening to occur. Some
important things to note right now: Whatever
that's keeping us away from being our most
authentic self is no longer something that can
comfortably be in our experience. Speaking our
truth in a loving way & practicing
non-judgment will support us greatly. Pacing
ourselves & giving ourselves full
permission to process through whatever
emotions or situations that come up are also
quite important. Deep breathing, meditation,
exercise, eating nutritious foods, dancing,
gratitude, being of service & allowing
ourselves to channel our creative gifts will
support us greatly. We are all in this
together! Artwork by: G. Speed

              Weare using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

              The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

              Ebook and audio format.

              Homesite:

              www.spiritussanctus.com

              For emotional healing help, there are now two free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, on our website www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts there you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session. This was developed and used successfully at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskegee Alabama during the   nineties when Dr. Michael Schlosser ran the clinic. It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares.
              How to download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

              THe Golden Hippie Years ( i miss
them )

              On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK.
               A window will drop down.
               Click on Downloads.

              A page will open where there are LOTS of downloads to choose from.
              That should do it.
              [I apologize that this website is so confusing about this.]

              Thanks for sharing this music.

              Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

              www.sacredpaintings.com

              or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

              Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

              Conference call Wednesday nights at 1-218-936-4141  pin 200100#
              8:30PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight
              Please feel free to share these with others.

            • Cynthia Schlosser
              Message 8 of 8 , Jan 15
              • 33 KB

              26degrees Cancer

              The Angels of Interplanetary Spheres

              Also known as

              TheAngels of

              Granona’

              Beloved,

               All forms in creation are expressions of Divine Spirit.

                All forms embody divine attributes.

                Even the smallest flower expresses THE INFINITE BEING in beauty and colors.

              Thetime comes in understanding when a person sees that the earth contains a spirit, just as a person’s body contains a spirit, or that even a simple flower has a spirit.

              It is natural that this understanding expands to planetary bodies of the solar system and other galaxies.

              Theyalso have spirits.

                We are the heavenly host that provide connections with the spirits of interplanetary spheres and the beings who dwell on them, for the highest
              good of all concerned
              .
               []

              These connections can create miracles for self and others.

[...]

               Withadditional loving help from Gulshan