[ANGEL] 22 Cancer - The Angels of Divine Emanation

  • Gulshan vl
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 12, 2007

      22 degrees Cancer
      The Angels of Divine Emanation
      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Maggio’

      Beloved,

      Divine Being, Will, Consciousness, Feelings, and Sensations source and enliven all space and time.

      Omnipotent WILL and Cosmic LOVE, or electro-magnetic energy, are Emanations of Divine Being. This source is malleable to the children of Divine Being, presenting infinite potential for co-creatorship with Divine Providence.

      Divine Emanations are experienced directly in gaps between thoughts. They are experienced in the silence.

      In silence the Source can be directly experienced. This experience is a source of flowing Divine Feelings, of joy, Omnipresence, Omnipotence, Cause and Effect, and Grace and Mercy.
      Enter into the silence and feel flowing emanations of Divine Being.

      Our particular emphasis is inspiring flowing feelings of blessings in each and every moment, and in each and every situation and place through experiencing Divine Emanation.

      Divine Providence has ordained that the children of Light and Love remember their Divine inheritance of dominion and co-creatorship of Creation.

      Through the electro-magnetic field of energy that is Omnipresent everywhere, a person can INTEND and then FEEL into manifestation whatever changes that they desire from Divine virtues.

       One of the most important reasons for taking on physical incarnation is this ability to BLESS AND FORM PERFECTION IN EACH AND EVERY MOMENT.

      Here is one of our stories:

      ANGELS AT WORK

      Once upon a time a girl named Mary faced an extremely upsetting situation. She was drained and exhausted from her troubled feelings, so she sank into a deep comfortable easy chair and closed her eyes to remember and sort through the day’s events.

      Today at the office she witnessed one too many thinly veiled outbursts of hate and vindictiveness from the new floor manager.  This woman had, in a few short weeks, single handedly turned her entire department into a living hell for everyone.

      As Mary went deeper into her reverie, she realized that she needed help. She called forth the Angels of ‘Maggio’.

      “Help me,” she whispered, “I know you know what to do.”

      Silence came upon her, a deep inner silence, as the heavenly hosts began their work.

      In her mind’s eye visions arose.

      She saw legions of brilliant angels descend on every worker on the third floor where she worked.

      She saw them surround the floor manager.

      Her heart overflowed with feelings of Divine Love as wonderful understanding insights brought her much needed clarity. She asked the angels to stay at work for as long as it took to create this love, clarity, and beauty for everyone there in a way that was the highest good of all concerned.

      Grace and enlightenment engulfed her being. She felt them also engulf everyone else.

      For a long time she flowed with these delightful healing feelings, until she finally drifted off to sleep.

      The first thing that happened the next morning was a surprise to one and all that set the tone for the rest of the day.

        Eloise, a painfully shy girl who was Mrs. Rice’s secretary, came up to Mary with an unusual confidence about her. She made direct eye contact and began to speak.

       In the years Mary and Eloise had worked together on the same floor,  that had NEVER happened before.

      Eloise said “You know Mary, I heard that Mrs. Rice is losing her eldest daughter to liver cancer.  I think I will take up a collection to send her some flowers.”

      Mary watched in amazement as Eloise worked her way along rows of cubicles collecting money.

      Asking for money in the office was technically forbidden.

      As she passed along, each and every worker was amazed to hear that Mrs. Rice even had a daughter, much less a sick one.

      Their moods shifted dramatically as feelings of compassion and surprise arose within them.

       Each person began to wonder how they would function if they were in Mrs. Rice’s shoes, What if they had a dying child?  They began to see Mrs. Rice in an entirely new light.

      The next day Mary got hardly any work done at all, so amazed was she at even more changes in the office.

        Instead of the usual uptight, quiet, dull despair, people were actually smiling and talking with each other.

      However, Mrs. Rice was sick that day.  She didn’t show up the next day either, or the next.

        When she got back on Monday, her hands were visibly shaking.

       She couldn’t speak.

       She just sat staring off into the sky through a window.

      About lunchtime she came out and motioned to everyone to listen. She had something to say.

       It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

      “I just want to tell you”, she paused wiping a tear, “That your flowers arrived at my house on 6:30 Friday evening.”

        “ Just before that, at 5:45,  I was in the bathroom unable to go on any further…I could not see my daughter suffer another day. I could not go on.”

       “I just did not have the strength to face it anymore.  I did not know what I was going to do, I did not plan to take my life, but I knew that something had to change.”

        “I crumpled down to the floor crying.  Finally I put my elbows on the tub and prayed to God.  I knew that SOMETHING HAD TO CHANGE and I was afraid of what would happen to me if it didn’t.”

      “When I got up and opened the door to go out, that’s when your flowers arrived.”

      As all of this sunk in to the group the silence deepened.

      She continued, “You see,” she said taking a deep trembling breath, “ I am facing this alone.  My husband,” and here she took out a handkerchief and cried into it briefly, “left me several years ago for the very reason all of you have wished me gone.  I have been a royal pain to everyone. I have been angry with God for several things for a long time, ever since I was a child, and I always took it out on others.”

      “When I saw the flowers, my first reaction was to get angry that my personal life was being publicized without my permission. I felt like I wanted to kill somebody.  Then a deeper reality sunk in.”

      “ I realized that by rejecting your love, I was rejecting life itself.  I realized that by keeping everything to myself and not letting anyone in, that I was heading toward a nervous breakdown and probably a heart attack, because that is what killed my Father and my Grandmother in a similar fashion."

      --Silence-

      “I realized that if that happened, my daughter would have the grief of my death, and lack of financial security, on top of her struggle with cancer.  I love my daughter very much.  She is really all I have, and I just could not do that to her.”

      “So, I want you to know that my heart opened. Somehow God opened my old hardened heart and gave me new life.”

       “I felt feelings awaken in me that I’ve longed to feel ever since I can remember. My old life ended last Friday when your flowers came.”

      “ I have talked to God at length since then and I have promised to start over like a child, trusting in Him and in you”, and here she nodded and looked at each face watching her so intently, “ and I am longing to live my life differently.”

      “I am asking you for your patience and help, for I do not know how to do this.  I have been closed off and angry for more years than I can remember now, and this is all very new to me.”

      As she unloaded her soul the staff experienced revelations.

      She continued talking long into the afternoon.

        Bit by bit people shared and some of them stayed long into the night.

      Many a tear was shed that day.

       Over the next few weeks the third floor was restructured.

      Cubicles were taken out of their rows and moved into a large circle.  In the middle of the floor a large soft Persian rug was placed with comfortable chairs and sofas.  Soft, indirect, full spectrum lighting was installed, plants appeared everywhere, and filtered water coolers were placed strategically.

        Soft, beautiful music played continuously in the background.

      Flextime replaced the old strict 9 to 5 work period, 3 and 4 day work weeks were now allowed, and telecommuting encouraged.

      Mary felt guided to bring in an old cat named Timor. Timor took up permanent residence on the sofa when he wasn’t making the rounds of special treats and snuggles.

       Soon he was joined by Felix, a kitten Mrs. Rice found out by the dumpster in the back of the building.  Everyone was amazed at how many things in the office were really cat toys in disguise.

      Mrs. Rice ate out with new friends from the office several times a week. Then some teenage children of the staffers met her daughter and became friends.

      Before long Mrs. Rice, who’s first name was Martha, became romantically interested in Jim Blair from the second cubicle on the right next to the door.  In a year they were married.

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Spiritus Sanctus

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 13, 2009

        • spiritus@mindspring.com

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 13, 2011

               If this message does not appear properly, go to the top toolbar and click on Forward.

              22 degrees Cancer

              The Angels of Divine Emanation

              Also known as

              The Angels of ‘Maggio’

              Beloved,

              Omnipotent WILL and Cosmic LOVE, the electro-magnetic energy, are Emanations of Divine Being. This source is malleable to the children of Divine Being, presenting infinite potential for co-creatorship with Divine Providence.

              Divine Emanations can be more easily experienced directly in gaps between thoughts. They are often experienced in the silence.

              In silence the Source can be directly experienced.

              This experience is a source of flowing Divine Feelings, of joy, Omnipresence, Omnipotence, Cause and Effect, and Grace and Mercy.

              Enter into the silence and feel flowing emanations of Divine Being.

              Our particular emphasis is inspiring flowing feelings of blessings in each and every moment, and in each and every situation and place through experiencing Divine Emanation.

              Divine Being, Will, Consciousness, Feelings, and Sensations source and enliven all space and time.

              Divine Providence has ordained that the children of Light and Love remember their Divine inheritance of dominion and co-creatorship of Creation.

              Through the electro-magnetic field of energy that is Omnipresent everywhere, a person can INTEND and then FEEL into manifestation whatever changes they desire from Divine virtues.

[...]

              She saw and felt emanations of Divine Love, Wisdom and Power penetrating and sustaining all in creation.

              These emanations filled every molecule of her body and her tiredness vanished.

              They filled her heart with flowing feelings of splendor and divine love.

              Her mind released limited and imperfect thoughts and beliefs as it expanded into infinity, visualizing bliss and harmony everywhere, penetrating into her work situation at the office.

[...]

              Jim and Martha and a few others studied meditation with Mary on Wednesday evenings.

                Together they delved deeply into the cosmic language and called upon the angels and heavenly hosts of the 360 degrees of the zodiac of the zone girdling the earth for every conceivable problem in themselves and in the world.

              More people joined them. Now there were several dozen of them meeting on Wednesday nights, studying the ancient knowledge which is the historical basis of some of the world’s great religions, namely Christianity, Judaism, and Islam.

              As they learned how to meditate within and awaken Divine qualities, and learned to call on the powers of the zone girdling the earth, they became powerfully instrumental to Divine Providence in bringing forth Heaven on Earth.

              Then Martha’s daughter got well.

              The doctors said it was a miracle.

              One Wednesday night as they were holding hands in prayer in great bliss, Mary gave thanks for that night long ago when she first called in the Angels of ‘Maggio’

              “Thank you”, she whispered, “Thank you oh Divine Creator!

              Thank you all of ye heavenly hosts. I am so glad we are ONE!”

              MIRACLES

              N-A-B-L-U-M

              ‘M-A-G-G-I-O’

              M…We are masters of the change process and the fluidity of emotional expression.

              *

              A and umlaut A, ae…We help develop a wide variety of talents, abilities, and mystical powers such as clairvoyance and clairaudience. We inspire release of limitation and imperfection for transformation.

              *

              G…We confer true divine blessings such as peace and happiness.

              *

              G…We confer success, wealth and whatever abundance and blessings the seeker ordains, using the practices we teach.

              *

              I…Toward these ends we trigger any memory or pang of conscience that is appropriate.

              *

              Umlaut O, eu, and O…We open the eyes to see through Love Divine, to awaken indwelling Divine Perfection in the perfect act of transmutation. We mentor the development of acute discernment, contentment, poise, and the power to manifest triumphs, overcome challenges successfully, and help produce masters of metaphysics.

              The melody of the letters of our name is the notes of D, G, C, F, F, G, D-sharp and C.

              MIRACLES

              Note:

              For those of you using the color and grid locator technique for mental and emotional wandering, as taught in 27 Aquarius, the Angels of ‘Ebaron message; it is important to use only very pure spiritual color backgrounds and beautiful overlaying patterns and shapes. Also learn and understand The Law of One for your own protection.

              If someone uses a color and grid combination that is not a high vibration, there could be danger.

              A low vibration color and grid goes to a destination of low consciousness.

              The beings of such a place could be very selfish, ancient, cunning, skilled, and powerful. If you come into the aura of such beings, you are in no danger as long as you do not believe they can control you. However, they are sometimes very convincing, cleverly playing on subconscious fears.

              In such a place, the way out is using the Law of One and leaving quickly, calling on the help of Christ or the angels of ‘Ebaron’, or your personal guardian angels, if you feel you need help.

              Invoke the Law of One and leave through intention. This means that you must use mental willpower to take your mind off of whatever is going on and put it fully to the intention of coming back. You will come back instantly and effortlessly. This works the same way an intention works with picking up a glass of water. Once you make the decision to do it, the arm automatically picks up the glass. It just does it effortlessly.

              In any situation anywhere, the Law of One is your most effective and highest prayer, gift, protection, and truth.

              Below is the Law of One.

              Memorize it so that you can even say it in your dreams. In this way you will remember it in all emotional situations.

              Be sure to think about each line of this law until you feel that you understand it. If you need to reword it slightly in order to resonate with it better, this is recommended as long as the original meaning is kept intact.

              For instance, a Christian might say, "One with the Christ." A Muslim " One with Allah, or one with Mohammed." A Buddhist,"One with Buddha", etc….If you wish to replace the word ‘omniscient’ with ‘all-knowing’, ‘’omnipresent’ with ‘everywhere present’, and ‘omnipotent’ with ‘all-powerful’, the meaning stays the same. I have found over the years that I change the wording slightly every now and then to reflect my present state of understanding of it.

              LAW OF ONE:

              WE ARE ALL ONE

              WHEN ONE IS HARMED, ALL ARE HARMED.

              WHEN ONE IS HELPED, ALL ARE HELPED.

              THEREFORE, IN THE NAME OF WHO I AM;

              BEING ONE WITH ALL THERE IS,

              ONE WITH ALL THE MASTERS, SAINTS, AND PROPHETS,

              OMNIPOTENT, OMNISCIENT, AND OMNIPRESENT;

              I ASK THAT ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD

              OF ALL CONCERNED

              HAPPEN HERE.

              I GIVE THANKS THAT THIS IS DONE.

              Use this law in all situations with complete confidence. This is the Law of Laws in all universes and all times. It is written in the DNA of all beings that exist. It overrides all other laws. All beings embrace this law, because they understand it and because it asks for their highest good along with the highest good of all others.

               Footnotes:

              Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

              ***

              1-800-204-2473

              If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what the angel messages are about, go to the archives at th

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 13, 2013

                  Biophotons: The Human Body
Emits, Communicates with, and is Made from Light

                  22 degrees Cancer

[...]

                  Electric Omnipotent WILL and Magnetic Cosmic LOVE are Emanations of Divine Being.

                   This source is malleable to the children of Divine Being, presenting infinite potential for co-creatorship with Divine Providence.

                  Divine Emanations are experienced directly in gaps between thoughts.

                  They are experienced in the silence.

                  In silence the Source can be directly experienced.

                  This experience awakens remembrance of flowing Divine Feelings, of joy, Omnipresence, Omnipotence, Cause and Effect, and Grace and Mercy.

[...]

                  Miriam, Allen Mandelbaum,
Chelmaxioms, Angela Yarber
                  Love

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 13, 2014
                  • 1 Attachment
                  • 46 KB

                  Biophotons: The Human Body
Emits, Communicates with, and is Made from
Light

                  22 degrees Cancer

                  TheAngels of Divine Emanation

                  Also known as

                  The Angels of

                    Maggio

                  Beloved,

                  Our particular emphasis is inspiring flowing emotions of blessings in each and every moment, and in each and every situation and place through experiencing Divine Emanation.

                  DivineProvidence has ordained that the children of Light and Love remember their Divine inheritance of dominion and co-creatorship of Creation.

                  M-A-G-G-I-O

                  M…We are masters of the change process and the fluidity of emotional expression.

                  A and umlaut A, ae…We help develop a wide variety of talents, abilities, and mystical powers such as clairvoyance and clairaudience.
                   We inspire release of limitation and imperfection for transformation.

                  G…We confer true divine blessings such as peace and happiness.

                  G…We confer success, wealth and whatever abundance and blessings the seeker ordains for the highest good of all, using the practices we teach.

                  I…Toward these ends we trigger any memory or pang of conscience that is appropriate.

                  Umlaut O, eu, and O…We open the eyes to see through Love Divine, to awaken indwelling Divine Perfection in the perfect act of transmutation.
                   We mentor the development of acute discernment, contentment, poise, and the power to manifest triumphs, overcome challenges successfully, and help produce masters of metaphysics.

                  Divine Being, Will, Consciousness, Feelings, and Sensations source and enliven all space and time.

                  ElectricOmnipotent WILL and Magnetic Cosmic LOVE are Emanations of Divine Being.

                   This source is malleable to the children of Divine Being, presenting infinite potential for co-creatorship with Divine Providence.

                  Divine Emanations are experienced directly in gaps between thoughts.

                  They are experienced in the silence.

                  In silence the Source can be directly experienced.

                  This experience awakens remembrance of flowing Divine Emotions, of joy, Omnipresence, Omnipotence, Cause and Effect, and Grace and Mercy.

                  Enter into the silence and feel emotions of flowing emanations of Divine Being.

                  Throughthe electro-magnetic field of energy that is Omnipresent everywhere, a person can INTEND and  create flowing emotions to attract into manifestation whatever changes that they desire from Divine virtues.

                   Oneof the most important reasons for taking on physical incarnation is this ability to BLESS AND FORM PERFECTION IN EACH AND EVERY MOMENT
                  for self and others.