[ANGEL] 19 Cancer, The Angels of The Word

  • Gulshan vl
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 9, 2007

      Here are the letters of our name with the powers of their divine virtues:

      ‘A-B-R-A-G-R-I-O-N

      A and umlaut A, ae…We teach mastery of the language of symbols, mystical knowledge and formulae of the divine virtues of the ancient language.  We do this in the context of wisdom of the divine mind. We inspire understanding of what is imperfect so that it can be released for transformation.
      *
      B…We impart knowledge of mystical formulae to direct fate according to karmic law through controlling polarity, especially will and feeling..
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae…We inspire cognition of the original purity of all ideas  in Divine Mind, and mastery of mystical faculties such as clairvoyance, and clairaudience, and artistic talents. We teach the mystery of life and death, which is power of transformation.  We help with control of destructive passions, and all negative beings andto  be free of clinging to any possession on any level when it is time to let go.
      *
      G…We help obtain blessings of peace and protection from harm.
      *
      R…We impart discerning judgment and impeccable morality to free the seeker to follow the path of service safely and unimpeachably.
      *
      I…We show how to influence the conscientiousness of anyone and trigger or erase memories according to whatever uplifts life and furthers the highest good.
      *
      Umlaut O, eu, and O…We show how to see through the eyes of love divine, revealing indwelling perfection and enlivening it. We help inspire absolute contentment and emotional poise, through attunement to Divine Justice and Harmony.
      *
      N…Through divine happiness, we inspire desires for self preservation, and absolute freedom and independence of feeling.’

      MIRACLES

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      ***********

      ******************

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      Home site:
      www.spiritussanctus.com

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      Conference Call Updates
      go to www.spiritussanctus.com
      and click the appropriate link.

      THE LAW OF ONE
    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 9, 2008

        I f the message does not appear correctly, go to the top toolbar and click on Forward.

      • 19 degrees Cancer
        The Angels of The Word
        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Abagrion’

        Beloved,

        Each person is a Child of Divine Being, made the image and likeness of Divine Being.

        "All that I do ye shall do and more."
        The Power of The Word is a natural birthright of each person, and is the activity of Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwaves to create and attract new realities into form on every level of being.

        Each person creates his or her reality either consciously or unconsciously through The Power of The Word. It is our province to help people on the path of enlightenment master this process, so that Heaven on Earth is created, bringing grace and happiness to all.

        We guide, step by step, the understanding of the cosmic language, The Power of the Word, as it has been taught and passed down through the ages.

        This knowledge is used to perform miracles that teachers have demonstrated in ages past that out picture Omnipotent Will of Divine Providence for the highest good of all concerned.

        The original Will of Divine Providence is for supreme happiness for each child of God and for all of creation, for Heaven to manifest on Earth.

        When flowing FEELINGS are attuned to this Perfect Will, then inner guidance can inspire which virtues to use in every situation to out picture that which will bring forth the highest perfection.

         Use The Power of the Word to manifest Divine Perfection.

        Each sound enlivens flowing feelings of a divine virtue as it is spoken in the four-sense way of being-will, thought, emotion, and sensation [Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwave states].
        The sound becomes charged with creative power.
        If the sound is spoken inwardly, it will change the astral or feeling world.
        If it is spoken aloud, physical reality can be changed directly.

         These sounds are joined together to form words which are spoken using pure being, intent-visualization, meaning, feelings, and sensations.

        Some masters on the path to illumination reach their final transformations of consciousness in extreme moments of crisis. Through using The Power of the Word in perilous moments, the four-sense speaking of Divine Virtues can transform any polarity. It can transform negativity into goodness and enlightenment.

        Calling forth creative powers of Divine Virtues through The Power of the Word can enliven resurrection and enlightenment when Divine Providence permits.

        The soul on its journey to perfection learns how to transmute negativity and control negative beings through the mastery of releasing imperfection through The Power of the Word.  By understanding the original blueprints of perfection, controlling will and feelings, the speaking of the virtue of letter umlaut A, ae, releases negative limitations for transformation into states that are the highest good.

        Call on inner guidance to know exactly what to do in any situation, how to activate any Divine quality on any level.
        Divine Love opens the eyes to see indwelling Divinity, to transmute into inner perfection, bringing forth supreme happiness

        The mysteries of Divine virtues to transform any situation are understood through The Power of The Word.

        Call on us

        Our joy is the wellbeing of all.

        We are all ONE!

         MIRACLES

        LOVE CONQUERS ALL
        For all things there is a purpose.
        ” Give thanks for ALL things concerning you
         “All things work for good for them that believe
        “As above, so below.”
         “Love conquers all.”

[...]

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
      • Spiritus Sanctus
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 10, 2009

[...]

          Go deep within. Experience yourself as one with Divine Mind and all creation. In this state of omnipresent pure being, the Delta brainwave state, locate yourself in your physical body as a tiny dot in the solar plexus. Now, in deep meditation, enliven a divine virtue by visualizing it as a tiny sun shining in its elemental region. [Fire virtues, such as omnipotence, the letter K, are visualized as tiny suns shining in the head region.] The sun will blaze forth a color corresponding to its virtue. Letter K is a silvery blue color. Meditate on omnipotence as an original quality in this case. Feel the feelings of omnipotence, the ability to bring forth miracles. Sound enlivens feelings, so use sound either inwardly or outwardly to potentize the feelings to attract new realities into form.  Sense the warmth and expansion of the fire element.

          Keeping the rhythm of the breath natural, experience this energy radiating via the breath through the pores of the skin over the organ controlled by the virtue. For letter K, this is the left ear.  On the exhale, it is sent to whatever your inner guidance directs in the outer world. With the inbreath, it comes back into the body.  Dissolve the silver light when you are finished to protect the natural balance of elements in the body.

          Air virtues are seen as tiny suns in the lung region.
          Water virtues are seen as tiny suns in the abdomen.
          Earth virtues are seen as tiny suns in the leg region.

          Study each virtue. Meditate on each one according to the pattern above. Ask for our help.

          This is how The Power of the Word works.

        • spiritus@mindspring.com

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 10, 2011

[...]

              The Power of The Word is a natural birthright of each person, and is the activity of Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwaves to create and attract new realities into form on every level of being through becoming one in consciousness with divine states of being and will, emotion and sensation.

              Each person creates his or her reality either consciously or unconsciously through these brainwave states, activating in this way The Power of The Word. It is our province to help people on the path of enlightenment master this process, using it consciously by uniting with divine consciousness so that Heaven on Earth is created, bringing grace and happiness to all.

              We are all one.

              When one is harmed, all are harmed.

              When one is helped, all are healed.

               one with all;

              I give thanks that this is done.

              SO BE IT!

              *+*

              ***

              music link
              (left click, play - right click, save)

            • Spiritus

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 10, 2013

[...]

                  Violet Flame and Blue Orb
                  Here is the ancient practice to activate all four brainwaves to manifest divine qualities.

                  Go deep within.

                   Experience yourself as one with Divine Mind and all creation.

                  This activates the Delta brainwave of pure being.

                   In this state of omnipresent pure being, the Delta brainwave state, locate yourself in your physical body as a tiny dot in the solar plexus.

                  Now, in deep meditation, enliven a divine virtue by visualizing it as a tiny sun shining in its elemental region.

                  This is a higher delta brainwave state, bordering on Theta brainwaves.

                   [ Here is an example.
                  Fire virtues, such as omnipotence, the letter K, are visualized as tiny suns shining in the head region.]

                   The sun will blaze forth a color corresponding to its virtue.

                   Letter K is a silvery blue color.

                  Visualize a silvery blue sun blazing forth in the head region.
                  The Pleiades

                  Meditate on the meaing of letter K, which is original divine omnipotence, or original divine willpower for the highest good of all.

                   This divine quality gives faith that is strong enough to manifest any miracle.

                  Deep inner thought of contemplation activates the Theta brainwave state.

                  Omnipotence as an original quality in this case.

                   Feel the feelings of omnipotence, the ability to bring forth miracles.

                   Sound enlivens feelings, so use sound either inwardly or outwardly to potentize the feelings to attract new realities into form.

                  Feelings and sound activate the alpha brainwave state.

                  The sound of letter K is the musical note of B.

                    Sense the warmth and expansion of the fire element.

                  Sensing the element of the virtue activates the Beta brainwave state.

                  Keeping the rhythm of the breath natural, experience this energy radiating via the breath through the pores of the skin over the organ controlled by the virtue.

                   For letter K, this is the left ear.

                   On the exhale, it is sent to whatever your inner guidance directs in the outer world.

                   With the inbreath, it comes back into the body.

                  Keep the rhythm of the breath natural.

                  This may be difficult at first, but with practice is easy.

[...]

                  picture-3430
                  Divine Love opens the eyes to see indwelling Divinity, to transmute into inner perfection, bringing forth supreme happiness

                  The mysteries of Divine virtues to transform any situation are understood through The Power of The Word.

                  Call on us

                  Our joy is the well being of all.

                  We are all ONE!

                   MIRACLES

                  LOVE CONQUERS ALL
                  For all things there is a purpose.
                  ” Give thanks for ALL things concerning you.”
                   “All things work for good for them that believe.”
                  “As above, so below.”
                   “Love conquers all.”

                  Astral Travel
3.jpg

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 10, 2014

                    19 degrees Cancer

                    TheAngels of The Word

                    Also known as

                    The Angels of

                      Abagrion

                    Beloved,

[...]

                     Experience yourself as pure being, before and beyond thought, as pure life and one with Divine Mind and all creation.

                    This activates the Delta brainwave of pure being.

                     In this state of omnipresent pure being, the Delta brainwave state, locate yourself in your physical body as a tiny dot in the solar plexus.

                    Now, in deep meditation, enliven a divine virtue by visualizing it as a tiny sun shining in its elemental region.

                    This is a higher delta brainwave state, bordering on Theta brainwaves.

                      Here is an example.
                    Fire virtues, such as omnipotence, the letter K, are visualized as tiny suns shining in the head region.

                     The sun will blaze forth a color corresponding to its virtue.

                     Letter K is a silvery blue color.

                    Visualize a silvery blue sun blazing forth in the head region.
                    The Pleiades

                    Meditate on the meaning of letter K, which is original divine omnipotence, or original divine willpower for the highest good of all.

                     This divine quality gives faith that is strong enough to manifest any miracle.

                    Deep inner thought or contemplation with visualization activates the Theta brainwave state.

                    Omnipotence as an original quality is visualized and contemplated in this case.

                      As you visualize and contemplate original omnipotence, flow with emotions of omnipotence, the faith that gives the ability to bring forth miracles.

                     Sound enlivens feelings, so use sound either inwardly or outwardly to potentize the emotions of omnipotence and faith  to attract new realities into form.

                    Emotions and sound activate the alpha brainwave state.

                    The sound of letter K is the musical note of B.

                      Sensations activate the Beta brainwave state.

                    Sense the warmth and expansion of the fire element.

                    Keeping the rhythm of the breath natural, experience this energy radiating via the out breath through the pores of the skin over the organ controlled by the virtue.

                     For letter K, this is the left ear.

                     On the exhale, it is sent to whatever your inner guidance directs in the outer world.

                     With the in breath, it comes back into the body in the same way, through the left ear.

                    Keep the rhythm of the breath natural.

                    This may be difficult at first, but with practice is easy.

                     Dissolve the silver light when you are finished to protect the natural balance of elements in the body.

                    Air virtues are seen as tiny suns in the lung region.

                    Water virtues are seen as tiny suns in the abdomen.

                    Earth virtues are seen as tiny suns in the leg region.

                    Study each virtue.

                    Meditate on each one according to the pattern above.

                     Ask for our help.

                    This is how The Power of the Word works.

                    The Power of the Word is a four part language, it is the original language.

                     Remember that sound enlivens flowing emotions of a divine virtue as it is spoken in the four-sense way of being-will, thought, emotion, and sensation [Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwave states].

                    Emotions are magnetic, and attract out of the quantum field new physical realities that correspond to the information contained within the emotions themselves.

                     Sound combined with emotion is charged with creative power.

                    Ifthe sound is spoken inwardly, it will change the astral or feeling world.

                    Ifit is spokenaloud, physical reality can be changed directly.

                     As with any language, sounds are joined together to form words which are spoken using pure being, intent-visualization, meaning, feelings, and sensations.

                    Because of the necessity of strong emotion to attract new realities, many masters on the path to illumination reach their final transformations of consciousness in extreme moments of crisis.