[ANGEL] 13 Cancer, The Angels of Translation from Invisble Realms

  • Gulshan vl
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 4 11:10 PM

      Meditate on the divine virtues in our name.

      ****
      ‘N-I-M-A-L-O-N’

      N…We are attuned to supreme happiness and confer insight into the state of realization of any spirit or unseen being.
      *
      I…We reawaken any memory or ancient conscientiousness and sensitize you to the presence of unseen beings.
      *
      M…As masters of feelings, sensations, and vitality, we sensitize you to subtle emotionality.
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae…We bring to bear the perceptiveness and wisdom of the enlightened mind to clairvoyantly attune to and understand and articulate unseen beings.  We confer the wisdom of the language of symbols, the ancient language and the gifts and faculties of intellectual translation of ideas.  We help with the release of any imperfection on any level for changes into other states that are the highest good of all. Control over negative beings is gained in this way.
      *
      L…We confer discernment as to what is true morality and spiritualization of emotions, into synchronization with divine qualities.
      *
       umlaut O, oe, and O …We teach transmutation into perfection, true cognition made possible by love divine.
      We help mentor masters of metaphysics.  We evoke successful, happy outcomes.
      *
      N…We teach healing power of cohesion. Cohesion is the power over “gait and movement of all beings, men and animals”.    Cohesion is created by emotional rhythms of flowing divine happiness.  By understanding these emotional rhythms, you understand the laws of attraction. Through this virtue, solutions to any problem are seen and the level of maturity of other beings are known. Divine Happiness can be conferred onto others according to inner guidance. ‘

      *

      MIRACLES

      *

      13 degrees Cancer
      The Angels of Translation from Invisible Realms
      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Nimalon’

      Beloved, ,

      Cohesive powers of flowing all Embracing, Unconditional Love and Happiness encourage lines of communication and life in The Web of Life.

       Rhythmic pulsations of Divine Unconditional Love and Happiness attract whatever or whoever is desired, visualized and evoked. These feelings establish magnetic bonds of communication.

      Divine Love desires the highest good of all concerned. Divine Love sees indwelling Divinity in all creation. This cognition transmutes reality. This cognition enlivens indwelling Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Omniscient Loving Reality.

      Thus do feelings of supreme happiness flow.

      Often communications from non-physical intelligences come through feelings and symbols. These feelings and symbols are then translated into ideas and then into words.

      Therefore, when communicating with invisible beings of other realms and spheres, a child of light and love requires the ability to translate in intellectual terms information received.

       We teach and inspire this ability.

      “Ask and ye shall receive.”

      The act of communication with unseen beings is best done in states of meditation in which all four brainwave patterns are active in conscious awareness.

      In the Delta brainwave state of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all Creation, the “presence” or beingness of another intelligence is experienced
      as a part of self.

       Through intent, this being or presence is perceived visually in the imagination as communication is requested.

      In the Theta brainwave state of deep inner thought, ideas to and from this being are given and received and contemplated.

      In the Alpha brainwave state of flowing feelings, feelings to and from this being are experienced. Feelings create change. Changes occur within both parties.

      The Beta brainwave state of memory, language, linear thought and the five senses is where translations of these ideas and feelings are put into words.

        Ideas and feelings given to and received from the non physical being are translated according to sympathetic resonance with familiar memories and feelings.

      We inspire true remembrance, not only from present lifetime experiences, but also from previous and future ones for this purpose.

        It is important to remember that time only appears to be linear. Just as two parallel lines appear to meet in the distance, but in reality these two lines never touch, time that appears to be linear is really omnipresent.  All times exist simultaneously. Because of this, when changes occur, they occur in the past, present, and future at the same time.

      “In my Father’s house are many mansions.”

       Through Omnipotent intent, visualization, flowing feelings, and sensations of divine happiness and other virtues of our name, other dimensions and beings become wonderfully accessible.

      In this way many miracles of grace and healing occur, to bless all with justice and harmony, success and satisfaction.

      MIRACLES

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      ***********

      ******************

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Spiritus Sanctus

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 3 11:35 AM

[...]

           Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup or spiritusangelm

          (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
        • spiritus@mindspring.com

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 4 7:42 AM

              I F the message appears too large for your screen, click on Forward in your top toolbar.

              13 degrees Cancer

              The Angels of Translation from Invisible Realms

              Also known as

              The Angels of ‘Nimalon’

              Beloved,,

              Cohesive powers of flowing all Embracing, Unconditional Love and Happiness encourage lines of communication and vitality in The Web of Life.

              Feel free to share these messages.

              Home site:

              www.spiritussanctus.com

              www.sacredpaintings.com

              Conference Call Updates

              go to www.spiritussanctus.com

              and click the appropriate link.

              THE LAW OF ONE

              We are all one.

              When one is harmed, all are harmed.

              When one is helped, all are healed.

              one with all;

              I give thanks that this is done.

              SO BE IT!

              *+*

              *

              *    *

              *       *

              *

              Heaven of Beauty.mid

              Original music by Jalal Ali

              www.jalalmusic.com

              music link
              (left click, play - right click, save)

            • Cynthia Schlosser
              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 3 9:36 AM

                http://lucas2012infos.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/brighteningthepath.gif

                13 degrees Cancer
                The Angels of Translation from Invisible Realms
                Also known as

                The Angels of ‘Nimalon’

                Beloved, ,

                Often communications from non-physical intelligences come through feelings and symbols.

                 These feelings and symbols are then translated into ideas and then into words.

                Therefore, when communicating with invisible beings of other realms and spheres, a child of light and love requires the ability to translate in intellectual terms information received.

                 We teach and inspire this ability.

                “Ask and ye shall receive.”

                []

                The act of communication with unseen beings is best done in states of meditation in which all four brainwave patterns are active in conscious awareness.

                In the Delta brainwave state of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all Creation, the “presence” or beingness of another intelligence is experienced
                as a part of self.

                 Through intent, this being or presence is perceived visually in the imagination in some way as communication is requested.

                In the Theta brainwave state of deep inner thought, ideas to and from this being are given and received and contemplated.

                In the Alpha brainwave state of flowing feelings, feelings to and from this being are experienced.

                Feelings create change.

                 Changes occur within both parties
                .

                The Beta brainwave state of memory, language, linear thought and the five senses is where translations of these ideas and feelings are put into words, into linear logic.

[...]

                "And your sins shall be made white as snow."

                MIRACLES

                heaven

                Message 8 of 8 , Jul 4 10:17 AM
                • 1 Attachment
                • 15 KB

                http://lucas2012infos.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/brighteningthepath.gif

                13degrees Cancer
                TheAngels of Translation from Invisible Realms
                Alsoknown as

                TheAngels of

                Nimalon

                Beloved,

                N-I-M-A-L-O-N

                N…We are attuned to supreme happiness and confer insight into the state of realization of any spirit or unseen being.

                I…We reawaken any memory or ancient conscientiousness and sensitize you to the presence of unseen beings.

                M…As masters of emotions, sensations, and vitality, we sensitize you to subtle emotionality.

[...]

                Oftencommunications from non-physical intelligences come through emotions and symbols.

                 These emotions and symbols are then translated into ideas and then into words.

[...]

                Inthe Alpha brainwave stateof flowing emotions, emotions to and from this being are experienced.

                Emotions create change.

                 Changes occur within both parties
                .

                TheBeta brainwave stateof memory, language, linear thought and the five senses is where translations of these ideas and emotions are put into words, into linear logic.

                  Ideas and emotions given to and received from the non physical being are translated according to sympathetic resonance with familiar memories and feelings.

                Weinspire true remembrance, not only from present lifetimeexperiences, but also from previous and future ones for this purpose.

                  It is important to remember that time only appears to be linear.

                 Just as two parallel lines appear to meet in the distance, but in reality these two lines never touch, time that appears to be linear is really omnipresent.

                  Alltimes exist simultaneously.

                 Because of this, when changes occur, they occur in the past, present, and future at the same time.

                “Inmy Father’s house are many mansions.”
                 []
                 Through Omnipotent intent, visualization, flowing emotions, and sensations of divine happiness and other virtues of our name, other dimensions and beings become wonderfully accessible.