Spirit - Yogi Berra

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2002
      Spirit

      Suppose there is a screen hiding you from me, in which there is a
      small hole through which I can see some of the faces before me, just
      a few faces. Now suppose the hole begins to grow larger and larger,
      and as it does so, more and more of the scene before me reveals
      itself and when at last the whole screen has disappeared, I stand
      face to face with you all. You did not change at all in this case; it
      was the hole that was evolving, and you were gradually manifesting
      yourselves. So it is with the Spirit.

      ~*~
      "You can observe a lot just by watching," Yogi Berra