[ANGEL] 12 Cancer, The Angels of Transmutation... apologize for the delay....

  • Gulshan vl
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 4, 2007

      12 degrees Cancer
      The Angels of Transmutation
      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Tmako’

      Beloved,

      All thirty degrees of the sign of Cancer are gateways to OMNIPOTENT FEELINGS OF DIVINE WILL for the highest good of all concerned.

      Here, at the 12th degree, Feelings of Faith and Omnipotence are used to transmute emotional vibrations.

      Each person encounters personal and group situations in which raw negative emotional power must be transmuted, then directed and used to attract harmony and justice.

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      Take for example a situation in which a person feels strong anger and despair concerning an inharmonious and intolerable situation. Strong feelings of anger and despair are magnetic POWER that can only attract further negative realities. This negative magnetic power must be TRANSMUTED to attract harmonious and beautiful solutions.

      Another example would be a situation in which an entire group of people, a crowd, are producing powerful negative feelings. A child of Light and Love can attune to this group with their combined raw emotional power, feel him/her self at one with it, and transmute it internally within, knowing that it is being transmuted for all through the Law of Correspondences and breath.

      This is one meaning of "taking on the sins of the world".

      A technique for transmuting feelings is as follows:

      1…Instead of resisting negative emotions, or being afraid of them, or trying to make them change by force of Will, or bypassing them, or acting them out destructively to self or others, EMBRACE negative feelings with Unconditional all Encompassing Love, acceptance, empathy and compassion FOR THE FEELINGS THEMSELVES. These feelings usually originate from an earlier emotional trauma and are being activated by a present situation. At the time they were originally created, they were normal and appropriate feelings and they deserve to be respected. Say to them, “I praise you feelings, I respect you, I thank you, and I Love you.” This validates the feelings themselves, acknowledging them for being normal responses to some emotionally traumatic situation or situations happening either in the past or the present. This Validation and Love immediately are absorbed by the feelings themselves and provide stimulus for their healing. Feelings are the Water element. Both water and feelings are intelligent. Even feelings and water that are very toxic purify in the presence of praise, respect, thanksgiving, and Love.
      Love conquers all.  God is Love.

       If it is a group feeling, feel yourself at one with the negative feeling energies of the entire group with an attitude of praise, respect, thanksgiving and Unconditional all Encompassing Love. Love is the most powerful emotion in the universe. Your body is designed to withstand this sort of powerful negative energy safely as long as it is allowed to run, or flow, without resistance in a LOVING, non-self-critical and non-destructive manner.

      "God’s love is like the Sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad alike."

      2…Feel the negative feelings…letting them flow and heal, while praising, respecting, thanking and loving them. Praise, respect, thank and love the part of the inner self that is creating them, both in self and others, in all time and space. Let the power of the negative feelings run through your body and awareness like a powerful river. Use REM eye movement, such as in dreaming, where the eyes are moved back and forth, left to right over and over again, shifting the emotional energy between the two hemispheres of the brain and the two nervous systems, the sympathetic and parasympathetic. This activates the four brainwaves to very quickly process the feelings.

      3… During this process, penetrating insights into the underlying factors and nature of the situation, the causes and the solutions, arise. These insights are healing images from universal mind and contain information to affect cures for problems that led to the situation in the first place.

      Take as much time as you need to allow all of the negative feelings to be felt, milking negative feelings for all the insights, or healing images, that you can get.

      As the negative feelings flow, and as the insights arise, the feelings purify and change, just like water heals and purifies by flowing, and they become positive once again.

      In this manner you end up with final healing images, or insights, that contain answers or solutions to the original problems that caused the negativity to begin with.

      4.…Take the final healing image, or solution, and hold it steadily in your mind’s eye. Feel all of the power of the now transmuted positive feelings while holding this vision of the perfect solution.

       In other words, hold the vision of the healing solution and FEEL THE WONDERFUL FEELINGS OF THIS HEALING VISION IN YOUR IMAGINATION, AS THOUGH IT IS ALREADY MANIFESTED. Merge this image into the original negative image or situation that you began with. This merged image will evolve and a resolution image will form. This resolution image is now attracted into physical manifestation.

      It only takes trying this a few times to realize the reliability, consistency, simplicity and power of this.

      "All that I do, ye shall do and MORE!"

      MIRACLES

      T-M-A-K-O’

      T…We mentor inventors and awaken intuition to inspire remarkable inventive acumen. We favorably improve mechanical memory to facilitate alchemical or transmutation activities in all kingdoms.
      *
      M…We teach the transmutation of powers, which is the Alchemical process.
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae…We bring comprehensive insights, the wisdom and high intelligence, of the divine mind to bear on developing talents and abilities. We inspire the release of imperfection for transformation and also control over negative beings.
      *
      K…We confer mastery of all earthly treasures of the physical planet earth and teach how to get what you want.
      *
      Umlaut O, eu, and O…We evoke Divine cognition brought about by love that transmutes all into successful happy situations. We help produce masters of astro-and metaphysics who have the power to manifest any scenario that is in divine harmony and order.’

      *****
      A child of Divine Being uses transmuted magnetic feeling power to manifest the just and perfect outcome for all concerned.

      We reveal to the child of God the FEELING NATURE of plants, minerals, and metals.  We inspire the transmutation of these feelings of plants and minerals into higher vibrations.

      "On Earth as it is in Heaven."

      MIRACLES

       Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      ***********

      ******************

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      Home site:
      www.spiritussanctus.com

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      Conference Call Updates
      go to www.spiritussanctus.com
      and click the appropriate link.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

       one with all;

      I give thanks that this is done.
      SO BE IT!

      *+*

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 10 , May 26, 2008

        8 degrees Gemini

        The Angels of Mystical Philosophy

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Golema’

        Beloved,

        Once the abilities to transfer consciousness and communicate with animals and understand symbols have been mastered, Divine Providence has ordained that we help the children of Divine Being to communicate even the most abstract ideas in a clear and simple manner.

        Wisdom of mind, which is the gift of Gemini, enlivens clear and powerful communication with all beings on all levels.

        ‘We teach the faculty of expressing the most difficult (philosophical) problems in our physical language, that is, the language of the intellect…so that they become comprehensible also for the non-initiate…’

        We inspire understanding of all of the laws governing creation, especially The Law of One, which is The Original Law from which all other laws come.

         This original law overrides all lessor laws when it is invoked.  In this Law, the oneness of all creation and the importance of the highest good of all concerned are explained.

        THE LAW OF ONE

        We are all one.

        When one is harmed, all are harmed.

        When one is helped, all are helped.

        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

        and I am one with all there is;

        happen.

        I give thanks that this is done.

         We help people simplify difficult problems so that the intellect of the uninformed can comprehend them easily and solutions are found that are understandable to all.

        We inspire writers of mystical and abstract philosophies so that the most elevated truths are explained in simple terms and made accessible to everyone at any stage of development.

        MIRACLES

        ‘G-O-L-E-M-A’

        G…Grace and Mercy, penetrating everything

        *

        umlaut O, eu, and O…opens the eyes with love divine to see indwelling divine perfection, and insures that the highest form of divine justice

        *

        L…and the greatness of God, can manifest

        *

        E…through clear and concise communication.

        *

        M…This invokes powerful feelings of blessing that bring

        *

        A and umlaut A, ae…the highest illumination and wisdom and transformation of imperfection.’

        *

        The music of the letters of our name are the notes of F, D-sharp, C,F,D,D, G, and C.

        The first letter in the name of any heavenly hosts represents their original virtue.

        The letter G in the ancient language is the Divine Virtue of Grace and Mercy. Its color is emerald green, and its element is water.

        Here is our meditation on the letter G.

        Relax and go within.

        Go deeply within.  Ask your cellular memory to let you experience your original state of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation.

        Now imagine that you are a tiny little dot located in your solar plexus, with your body a vast universe with galaxies and solar systems swirling around you.

        Visualize a splendid emerald green light radiating from a tiny sun in the abdomen.

        Discern, in the principle of Divine Being-penetrating-all, the profundity of divine grace and mercy in all of its aspects, as it effects all beings, all cells and organisms, that live in the universe.

        Flow with feelings of all encompassing divine blessings, grace and mercy. Bless your inner universe with peacefulness of the spirit, and unlimited divine abundance.

         Take your time.

        Meditate on feelings of happiness and complete satisfaction flowing through all beings, cells, atoms, and spaces. Intone the letter G in the musical note of F to enliven these feelings.  Hear angel choirs and all the cells in your body toning the musical note of F in many octaves.

        The  flowing feelings of grace and mercy fills your whole body with green light and refreshing coolness.

        With the outbreath this light, blessing, and coolness passes through the pores of the  left eye and  fills whatever your inner guidance directs in the outer universe.  With the inbreath this emerald green light returns through these same pores and fills whatever your inner guidance directs within you.

        Keep the rhythm of your breath natural.

        Know that as you do this in the microcosm, within the vast universe of your own physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual being, that through the law of correspondences this is simultaneously happening to the whole web of life in the macrocosm with your intent and breath.

        "As above, so below."

        Be aware that your being, will, consciousness, feelings, and sensations are flooding your entire body with powerful neuropeptides and glandular secretions that induce bliss and happiness.

        Also be aware that just as a small candle flame illumines the vast darkness of a cavern, so does the consciousness of one person illumine the mass conscious mind.

        "One good man can save a city of ten thousand, and ten can save the world."

        *

        MIRACLES

        MIRACLES

        Footnotes:

        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE
        KEY
        TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        ***

        THESE BOOKS
        MAY
        BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

        1-800-204-2473

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        ***********

        ******************

        Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE PRIMAL REVOLUTION [this one is easiest to understand] and THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Stationery by Polly Menendez

         With  loving  support from Gulshan

        Feel free to share these messages.

        Home site:

        www.spiritussanctus.com

        www.sacredpaintings.com

        Conference Call Updates

        go to www.spiritussanctus.com

        and click the appropriate link.

        THE LAW OF ONE

        We are all one.

        When one is harmed, all are harmed.

        When one is helped, all are healed.

        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

        and I am one with all;

        I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF
        ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.

        I give thanks that this is done.

        SO BE IT!

        *+*

        *
        *    *
        *       *
        *
        *     *
        *

        Image created using
        woman tubed by Gaele Arnott

        VINTAIA_edit1.mid

        music link
        (left click, play - right click, save)

      • Spiritus Sanctus
        Message 3 of 10 , May 28, 2009

          8 degrees Gemini

          The Angels of Mystical Philosophy

          Also known as

          The Angels of ‘Golema’

          Beloved,

           We help the children of Divine Being communicate even the most abstract ideas in  clear and simple  ways .

          Wisdom of mind, which is the gift of  the heavenly hosts of  Gemini, enlivens clear and powerful communication with all beings on all levels.

          ‘We teach the faculty of expressing the most difficult (philosophical) problems in our physical language, that is, the language of the intellect , …so that they become comprehensible also for the non-initiate…’

          We inspire understanding of all of the laws governing creation, especially The Law of One, which is The Original Law from which all other laws come.

           This original law overrides all lessor laws  in all dimensions and realities when it is invoked.  In this Law, the oneness of all creation and  the highest good of all concerned  determine the outcome of any situation .

        • spiritus@mindspring.com