FIRE THE GRID JULY 17TH

  • divya4753
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2007
      The video is in eight parts. After watching the first one, look to
      the left for the others

      FIRE THE GRID JULY 17TH

      Please do yourself a big favor and watch this.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqUAluDvuU4

      It is important because it is the video background of this global
      event taking place on Monday, July 17 at 7:11 AM. It is called the
      Fire The Grid. This event will allow us to help the Cosmic Light
      Beings, our friends to help us. (Yes, hey do exist! And now is the
      time!) To quote the woman Shelley Yates, from this telling You Tube
      video. Watch it and stay with it. You won't regret it. "Together we
      will reset Mother Earth with a bio-electric "SURGE OF LOVE" from
      humanity. When we do sit in meditation simultaneously and fire the
      Grid for one hour, we will unite the globe and connect all the regions
      of the earth simultaneously. In the process, we will unite our souls
      in love, peace, harmony and collective cooperation for a better world
      for our people, today and in the future." She continues... "The light
      beings use the term "fire the grid" when they speak of the energizing
      of humanity with divine power, on July 17, 2007." "....We must pour
      some of our living energy into the Earth, and the accumulation of our
      combined energy will regenerate the Earth." "...If we choose to come
      together to rebuild our grid, then the natural flow of energy between
      us and God, God and the Earth, and from person to person, will be
      restored." "...... Please join us on — 06:11 (6:11 AM) in your time
      zone — , to bring the power of God's love to us all. In choosing to
      participate you will be defining your intentions to the universe and
      you will also be defined as a human who desires positive change for
      this planet."