Re: << lovingpurelove >> Chances

  • Skye Coe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2007
      Aloha! . . .Tink you will like this!  Enjoy!

      What is it that keeps us from doing the creative things we want to do? Fear of venturing and losing, fear of the unknown. And yet, every day of our lives we venture and seldom acknowledge the fact that we didn't lose. We too often accomplish something because circumstances forced a courage we could not muster from mere desire.

      Frequently we must simply have the audacity to lay aside the taboos we have built for ourselves, for fear of appearing foolish, and follow a creative curiosity.

      When Robert Louis Stevenson wrote, "Give me a young man with brains enough to make a fool of himself," he didn't mean intentionally acting foolishly. He meant that a fearlessness of appearing foolish can enable us to step outside the realms of what others would call the limits.

      The simplest ventures often bring joy to many, particularly to those who in the beginning dared to stand on their own chances of winning or losing. Joyce Sequichie Hifler

      " Just The Way You Are"