Multidimensional News

    Message 1 of 52 , Jul 4, 2007
      I have predominantly found discovered so many levels of resonance with her messages and I wished to share this with you all. Love, Shay

      JULY 2007

      Thank you for showing interest in www.multidimensions.com. If you wish to unsubscribe to this newsletter, please click at the bottom of this page. On the other hand, if this email has been forwarded to you and you wish to subscribe, please click suzancaroll@... and place SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.

      Announcements

      Dear Readers,
      Please check out the NEW "Mediations and Songs" offered free at www.multidimensions.com.

      Our Multidimensional Soul/SELF can see Unconditional Love through its holographic perception. The word “perception” is used rather than “vision,” because our Soul/SELF can receive and consciously register stimuli from all our senses within the same moment. In every portion of a holographic image exists everything that makes up the entire image. For example, if we cut off one leg of a hologram of a chair, we wouldn’t see one leg; we would see the entire chair.
      In the same manner, if we were to perceive a hologram of one minute of our day through the perspective of our Multidimensional SELF, we would observe everything that happened in that entire day—that is, sounds, sensations, smells, experiences, knowledge, and most importantly, Unconditional LOVE. LOVE is the "glue" of the Universe. Hence, it is present in every experience, even if the ones which we may consider to be “bad.” Furthermore, from the perception of our Multidimensional SELF, there is no polarity and, therefore, no “bad.” There is only experience, and experience cannot maintain its creation without the “glue” of Unconditional LOVE.
      How many times have we had a “bad” experience which, eventually, revealed itself as a life-changing event that directed us into a better, more expanded life? Even the experience of death, which can be devastating to the survivors, is a beautiful return HOME to the one who has transitioned to the other side. If we can view difficult experiences through the observation of our Soul/SELF, we can perceive the Unconditional Love in EVERY person, place, situation or thing, even in the midst of fear, pain and sorrow. Since Unconditional Love is imbued in every experience, we can choose to perceive it by looking through the fear to find the love. When we choose to perceive love, we choose to live love.
      Unconditional Love FLOWS from the ONE, and is the foundation and core of all life in all dimensions, manifest as well as unmanifest. In other words, Unconditional Love is not only the cohesive force for Manifest LIFE; it is also the foundation for Potential LIFE. Through our true SELF, our heart is receptive to the continual Flow of Unconditional Love from the ONE. Hence, we can choose to recognize and feel this inner Flow and use our conscious intention to project it out into our daily reality. In this manner, we can create a new reality, as well as heal the existing one. Love is, also, the healing force of the Universe, and Unconditional Love heals unconditionally.
      CHOOSING REALITY
      Because there are myriad realities around us at all times, we must choose our perceptions every minute of every day to string together the reality we wish to experience. We choose our perceptions by calibrating our perceptual filter to filter-in love and filter-out fear. This filter is a frequency-filter, which filters-in the high frequencies of love and filters-out the low frequencies of fear. Our state of consciousness plays an important role in influencing our filter, as it sets a limit as to how high of a frequency we can filter-in and, hence, the realities to which we can choose to attend. Often, our choices of perception are made while in Beta Wave Consciousness, which facilitates survival in our daily reality. Therefore, we may choose to attend to our inner fear and anxiety or to the many stories of disaster and destruction, as they most immediately affect our survival. Then, because we have chosen to perceive a fearful reality, we will live a fearful life.
      On the other hand, if we are in Alpha Wave Consciousness, which is based on peak performance and creativity, we can more easily choose to filter-out fear and filter-in perceptions regarding our performance, creative ideas and the perceptions of what we enjoy experiencing. As an example, when we are drawing a tree, we will filter-in all the details of that tree and feel a sense of unity with that tree. On the other hand, when we are busy at work, we will likely not even notice the tree that is just outside our window and feel detached from it, as it is filtered-out of our perceptual field.
      With Theta Wave Consciousness we can choose to perceive and attend to our great storehouse of imagination and our vast potential that has lain latent in the 85% of our unused brain. By filtering-out our external world, we can filter-in the vast store of inner stimuli that is unknown to our mundane mind. While in Delta Wave Consciousness, we so completely filter-out our physical reality that we can soar through the multidimensional universe. When we realize these other realities that we can choose to perceive and, therefore, live, our Beta Wave reality feels like trudging through mud.
      Our experience of reality is created by the combination of the light (thoughts) and the sound (emotions) which we choose to filter-in to our perceptions. Our unconscious is the realm of our wounded child, ego/self and core beliefs of limitation and separation. Hence, with unconscious creation, the purity of our thoughts, light, may be tainted and unclear, and our emotions, sound, can be fearful. Because we are creating from our fearful self, we filter-in the familiar tainted light messages and the distorted sound messages and filter-out the unfamiliar voice of our Soul. Thus, we choose fear and ignore our Soul to re-create, again and again, the very reality that we fear.
      When we are conscious of our creations, we can remember to choose the thoughts that linger in our mind and the emotions that sit in our body. To do this, we must filter-in our inner life of thoughts and emotions during the operations of our daily life. This expanded perception enlarges our viewpoint and creates a wider filter, allowing us to perceive that which is necessary for survival, as well as our inner life that is creating the manner in which we are choosing to survive. When we create from our superconscious, we surrender to our Soul who resonates only to the love and unity of the ONE. We can then easily choose to filter-in the higher frequency light of positive thoughts and the loving sound of our inner SELF without any effort or even intention, as we have surrender our "conscious" act of surveillance of our thoughts and emotions to our superconscious SELF. In other words, instead of having to constantly "work" to keep our thoughts positive and our emotions balanced, we just merely surrender to Soul who is above the effort and fear that creates negative thinking and fearful emotions.
      REVOLVING DOORS
      We, the Grounded Ones are vortexes, revolving doors. Through our two-way vortex, the ONE projects its flow of Unconditional Love into our earth vessels while we, simultaneously, share our experiences of life in a manifest reality of form by projecting it back to the ONE through our consciousness. With our Theta or Delta Consciousness, we can consciously use the revolving door to retrace the Flow of Unconditional Love back through our vortex and into the fifth dimension and beyond. From this perspective in the higher dimensional ONE, which is beyond duality and free from the limitations of time and space, we can view the third dimension through the ONE's perspective of HERE and NOW.
      When we observe the physical world from the viewpoint of the ONE, we can see the codes of information on the filaments of Light that make up the hologram of the third dimension. Hence, through expanding our consciousness to embrace our true SELF, we gain the perspective of the ONE in which everyone and everything is united in the hologram life in physical form. It is through our holographic connection that every person, place, situation and thing is connected by the "glue" of Unconditional Love.
      THROUGH A HIGHER PERSPECTIVE
      Experiencing reality through the higher perception of the ONE facilitates our ability to connect with the Collective, Planetary, Solar, Galactic and/or Cosmic Consciousness. When we choose to attend to our expanded consciousness, we can experience not only the reality of our 3D self, but the myriad realities of our Multidimensional SELF on the fifth dimension and beyond. Until we have completely integrated our Multidimensional SELF into our earth vessel, we will need to constantly surrender these countless perceptions to the Flow, so that we do not become overwhelmed by multidimensional stimuli. Fortunately, our Soul/SELF has no issue with expanded perceptions and can easily compute this data.
      As we surrender to the Flow of our expanded consciousness, the fears of our mundane consciousness can be differentiated from the fear within the Collective and Planetary Consciousness. We can then open our personal vortex to allow the Unconditional Love of the Solar, Galactic and Cosmic Consciousness to flood into and heal Earth's Collective and Planetary fears. With practice, and constant Surrender to Soul, we can walk the third dimension as an open vortex through which higher consciousness can consistency be projected into the mundane world.

      "WHAT DID YOU LEARN?":  A STORY (Part II)

      >Click here to view and print "WHAT DID YOU LEARN?".

      Visit our Products Page at
      http://multidimensions.com/FlashSite/MultiDimensions-Products.htm
      to purchase the 2007 Year of Love
      Calendar, Date Book, and Companion Journal
      TOGETHER
      LET US MAKE
      2007 A YEAR OF LOVE
      Please print out the card below.
      Read it with the Collective Consciousness of this group,
      so that we can all focus on ONE thought, as we
      Become ONE
      Person and Planet

      Click on the image to view and print a larger copy.

      Forward email

      Multidimensions.com | 1916-#3 Granat Avenue | Redondo Beach | CA | 90278

      "Suzan Caroll, Multidimensions.com" <suzancaroll@...> wrote:

[...]

      This email was sent to mhc4sure@..., by suzancaroll@...

      Multidimensions.com | 1916-#3 Granat Avenue | Redondo Beach | CA | 90278

      It's here! Your new message!

      Message 52 of 52 , Oct 16, 2013

        Newsletter Banner
        Thank you for showing interest in www.multidimensions.com. If this email has been forwarded to you and you wish to subscribe, email me at suzancaroll@... and place SUBSCRIBE in the subject line or click "Join Email List" at: http://www.multidimensions.com/TheVision/newsletter.html

        October 16, 2013
        Online Healing Retreat
        Saturday, October 19
        Time: 11am Pacific / Noon Mountain / 1pm Central / 2pm Eastern / 7pm GMT

         We hope to meet you 11:00am Pacific Time - Saturday October 19, 2013
          OnlineRetreat1.jpg
        To hear audio and register please click:

        Saturday, October 19th
        Time: 11am Pacific / Noon Mountain / 1pm Central / 2pm Eastern / 6pm GMT

        Register for Single Event: $22.22

        Register for the Full Series (5 Programs) - $88.88
        Online Healing Retreat Description:
        This session is a 90-minute experiential program that is part of a larger series of 5 Guided Meditations in this series of monthly webinars August thru December 2013. You are welcome to join each individual session. The focus of this series is learning to live in the 5th Dimensional paradigm, which is based on unconditional love and is out of 3D time. And also finding and living our energetic pathway, which is our Arcturian Corridor home to our 5th Dimensional Self and beyond. If you are listening to this message, you are what the Arcturians call the "Openers". You are here to serve as an open Arcturian corridor, where your phsycical body is a surround ing of a multidimesnaionl cooridor. So you can bring in these frequencies, anchor it into Gaian and emminate it out of your aura, so that it will affect everyone in your area.

        If we, all of us, live in unconditional love, and release all judgement, and most importantly, believe that we are ascended, we will see this in our reality. Our beliefs set our state of consciouness and our state of consiousness becomes our reality. So expand your perceptions and consiousness and then ask: "How do we serve best as beautiful Portals of Light?"

        Event Dates in this Series
        Saturday, August 17th - MP3 Recording now available
        Saturday, September, 21st
        Saturday, October, 19th
        Saturday, November 16th
        Saturday, December 14th

        Testimonials from Participants:
        "That was simply wonderful! I never really understood that I am already in 5D and choosing to come back into 3D to be the unique, Living Portal of Light that I AM ... choosing to return to 3D for Gaia, humanity, and the Universe. Once Suzanne & the Arcturians said that in different ways a few times today, I truly get it. I am here by choice! Learning to BE Unconditional Love in each moment. And since 5D is no-time, I can log in & out whenever I want. It's huge! " ~ Kathleen

        "I found the content in today's presentation so valuable! Thank you! "~ Mary

        "WOW , this is very good new series Thank you very much!" ~ Nina

        Register for Single Event: $22.22

        Register for the Full Series (5 Programs) - $88.88

        Simultaneous Perception and Creation

        Dear Arcturians, are our senses of perception projectors or receivers?

        ARCTURIAN ANSWER:
        Your senses are actually both projectors and receivers, but they are projectors first. You project your sensory expectations out into your reality and then you receive the perception of that expectation within that reality. Please remember that your state of consciousness determines what you will perceive.

        Thus, no matter what expectation you project, if you are in a third dimensional state of consciousness you will only perceive the third dimensional expression of that expectation. However, your projection leaves an imprint on your etheric aura. Once this expectation is imprinted into your aura it is influenced by your personal history of desires, failures, successes, moralities and limitations.

        The Imprint
        This imprint then moves into up into frequency to interface between your aura and the fourth dimensional matrix. As your expectation moves from the etheric plane into your fourth dimensional astral plane the imprint of your expectation is affected by all of your past, future, parallel and alternate lives.

        This imprint is further altered as it moves into your fourth dimensional emotional body to be influenced by all the emotions of your past, future, parallel and alternate lives. This imprint then moves into your fourth dimensional mental body in which all the thoughts of your past, future, parallel and alternate lives influence the imprint.

        When the imprint of your original expectation resonates to the frequency of your upper fourth dimensional spiritual body it barely resembles your original desire. If you are in communication with your I Am Presence at the threshold to fifth dimension, you will be able to halt the imprint of this expected perception, as you will realize that your expectation has been invaded by the virus of your past.

        On the other hand, if this expectation is of a desire in which you have had great success in your current and/or past/future lives, it will likely move through the fourth dimension with more clarity rather than distortion. It is for this reason that you can easily perceive/create that which is historically (in this life and in other lives) been successful.

        Your unconscious memory of success protects your original projected expectation with the power of your BELIEF that you deserve to be successful. Hopefully, the projections/expectations that went awry in your fourth dimensional history of failure and fear do not take form in the physical.

         Fortunately, if you can maintain a higher state of consciousness, you can gain a detachment from the dramas of 3D life and realize that you will need to change your approach toward manifestation. So, what is one to do? How can you avoid your long third and fourth dimensional history of failure to expect and receive successful manifestations in your life? The answer is quite simple.

        The FEEL of Dimensions
        You must learn to differentiate between the feeling of the third, the feeling of fourth dimension and feeling of the fifth dimension. We say "feeling" as opposed to "perception" because fifth-dimensional perceptions FELT with your entire lightbody.

        To continue this article please click:  http://www.acoustichealth.com/drsue3.htm

        Pyramid Logo

        Quick Links...
        You may Also visit:
        Join Our Mailing List

        Multidimensions.com | 521 Sapphire St. | Redondo Beach | CA | 90277