The Earth Light Peace Global Meditation 7/17/07

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2007
      This is a little bit lengthy but worth to peruse through as I am doing. July does seem to be a month for such expansion with global meditations.. She was speaks/resonates with each of you. Love, Shay

      TUESDAY, JULY 17, 2007 11:11 AM ( GREENWICH MEAN TIME )

      THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE LIGHT SHIFT
      THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE PARADIGM SHIFT
      THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR OUR WHOLE LIVES

      I invite you to participate in

      THE EARTH LIGHT PEACE GLOBAL MEDITATION

      http://www.maxpages.com/lighttimes
      Upper left has a list of the webpages.
      Scroll down the list towards the bottom.
      Click.

      anytime during the day of

      Tuesday, July 17, 2007

      The following is Patti's email to me.
      It is a long message so please make sure you have water and/or tea
      with you and take deep breaths often.

      If you have questions you are welcome to email me

      Nan Cohen lightwoman@...
      and/or Patti

      Patricia Diane Cota-Robles PattiCR@...

      Yours in LIGHT Always.
      Light, Love, Peace, and Harmony Worldwide Always and Forever,
      Nan Cohen
      The Living Light Center
      Missoula, Montana
      North America
      www.maxpages.com/lighttimes

      A COSMIC OPPORTUNITY - JULY 17, 2007 - 11:11 A.M. GMT
      Introduction by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles
      http://www.eraofpea ce.org

      Precious Hearts, since the dawn of this year we have been discussing
      the fact that our Father-Mother God and the Company of Heaven issued
      the fiat that 2007 will be a year of monumental change. As
      incredible activities of Light unfold day by day, we can see the
      tangible manifestation of this Divine Plan. These activities of
      Light are preparing Humanity and the Earth for our Ascension into
      the 5th Dimensional Realms of Infinite Perfection.

      Now, on July 17, 2007, we are being presented with a Cosmic
      Opportunity that is unprecedented in our lifetime. Because of the
      myriad activities of Light that have taken place over the past
      several decades, Humanity is finally in a position to fire the grid
      that will unite the Divinity within every man, woman and child on
      this sweet Earth. This grid will also reconnect Humanity directly
      with our Source, All That Is.

      This grid has been a fragmented shadow of its original potential for
      aeons of time. This situation has prevented Humanity from being able
      to clearly perceive the Oneness of Humanity or to hear the still
      small voice within. Consequently, our communication with the Realms
      of Illumined Truth and our Father-Mother God have been very, very
      limited.

      Why July 17, 2007? Well, the Beings of Light have an
      expression, "Cosmic Moments come and Cosmic Moments go." They say
      that if Humanity misses these Cosmic Moments, it may be thousands of
      years before the opportunity will be presented again.

      July 17, 2007, is a Cosmic Moment. On this sacred and holy day,
      there will be a surge of Creation Energy from the very Heart of our
      Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent Father-Mother God that will
      blaze through the whole of Creation. This All-Powerful Light will
      raise the energy, vibration and consciousness of every facet of Life
      that was ever breathed forth from the Heart of God.

      Through the unified intention of the collective consciousness of
      Lightworkers around the world, this awesome Creation Energy will
      also fire the grid and rewire the short circuits and fragments that
      have caused our self-inflicted separation from God, as well as from
      each other.

      This facet of the Divine Plan is being revealed to Humanity by
      Shelley Yates, her website is www.firethegrid. org . Please read her
      story with an open heart and mind. We have all been preparing for
      this Cosmic Moment for millennia. At long last, our time is at hand.

      This amazing story by Shelley Yates tells about a miracle that
      happened to her and her small son. The miracle revealed an
      opportunity for Humanity that will create an unstoppable shift for
      Planet Earth and all her Life. Read this information carefully, take
      it into your heart of hearts, and share it far and wide. Know that
      YOU are the Hands of God now made manifest in the physical world of
      form.

      And so it is, Beloved I AM.
      Patricia Cota-Robles
      ************ ********* ********* ********* ********
      FIRE THE GRID
      by Shelley Yates www.firethegrid.org
      THE STORY

      We are now in a time when natural disasters like hurricanes,
      earthquakes and tidal waves are dramatically affecting our planet,
      and our lives on it. We now have the power to destroy this beautiful
      Earth quickly, with atomic power, or more slowly, with pollution and
      devastation of our resources and overpopulation. I have been guided
      to tell you that we also have the very real power to save this
      planet and to make it a loving and healthy place for ourselves and
      for future generations. Please take a few minutes to read my story.
      It will hopefully save our Earth.

      I have a story to tell you that I know will be hard to believe in
      parts, but it has happened to me, and I cannot erase or deny any of
      it, though at times I wish I could. I am a normal woman who grew up
      in simple yet chaotic times. I am much like you in most every way. I
      always thought I would be the last one to have a miracle occur in
      her life, much less two miracles and all that has happened since.
      Therefore the tale I tell could be of your life, and not mine. But
      seeing it is mine, I guess I was meant to tell it.

      What I want to establish first is the fact that miracles do happen,
      and they happen to people like you and me. What we need to make
      these miracles happen is to open ourselves to the communication that
      is all around us every day—communication not from this world but
      from the world of our Creator, the Cosmos and the Universe. The
      message comes from a distance, but you find it by going inside and
      believing. We can all create miracles within our lives, and that is
      one of the main points in writing this for you. I have no special
      tricks. Simply open yourself to the possibility that what I tell you
      is possible and that it is available to every person.

      I will refer to God in many ways throughout this story. This is
      strange for me to refer to God in any sense, as I believed He had
      abandoned me a very long time ago. But I will refer to a Prime
      Creator of the Cosmos and the Universe, along with this Earth that
      we live on every day. I call God the Prime Creator because I want
      all those to understand that this story is completely unbiased and
      unprejudiced to any affiliation with any religion, and the God of my
      understanding is not only an Earthly God, but a Universal God. I
      will also refer to God as Mother Earth, Gaia, which I came to learn
      through this journey is the female piece of God. As in everything
      that is in our Universe, you must balance darkness with Light, peace
      with war and recognize the two faces of God, the female and the
      male. We are all pieces of this Prime Creator. We are a part of God.

      Two miracles happened in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. My son and I
      drowned in a flooded marsh and not only lived to tell the tale, but
      we are better than ever. I was dead for fifteen minutes. I was told
      by Beings of Light how to save myself and my small son, and I was
      given a message on how to heal the Earth.

      As you are reading this, I ask you with all my heart to open
      yourself to the possibility of what I say. I feel it is imperative
      that we unite this world as one planet with one common goal—to
      establish peace and prosperity for all, not just the select few who
      were blessed to be in the right place at the right time. We are
      entering a new phase of Humanity, and what I will tell you in this
      website, www.firethegrid. org , will help us as a race to assimilate
      the changes that the future will bring.

      I have not had God in my life for forty years. I did, however, as a
      child, chase the possibility of God. I felt that those people who
      had undying faith were the lucky ones, and the fact that I believed
      in nothing made me the loser. As a child I often spoke to God but
      never felt heard or connected. It took life throwing me into a
      flooded marsh and drowning me to open my eyes to the reality of how
      much we are all connected to the Divine Power.

      It is showing up now more than ever. You can go on the Internet and
      find thousands of hits about the next phase of Humanity, the Era of
      Enlightenment and the time of change. These stories are in our
      religions and in the stories of the ancient cultures such as the
      Mayans, the Egyptians and the Native Americans. We have all been
      waiting for the moment when things would be different, for surely
      God will do something to save us from ourselves.

      Well, there is something in the works, but God is merely directing
      it through people like me, and it will take the faith of people like
      you to create the reality. Once again I am getting ahead of myself,
      but in the messages I am receiving, I am being given a way for us
      all to participate in a healing of Mother Earth, and a launching of
      the human race into a time of health, peace and positive change. But
      for this to happen, you will need to sit in meditation for just one
      hour of your life.

      I once heard in the Star Trek series, resistance is futile. I did
      not want to be a messenger for God, but when God wishes our
      awakening, it will happen. So now I will tell you the Truth of what
      happened to me after a car accident that occurred in November 2002.

      My son and I were traveling to a friend's house for an afternoon of
      play when disaster hit. My car was swept into a flooded marsh after
      hydroplaning. The car landed upside down in this boggy marsh and
      sank to the bottom. I tried to open the car's windows, but the power
      windows failed, and we were trapped inside. I spoke with my tiny son
      who was four at the time and assured him that Mommy would get him
      out.

      The car was filling up quickly with the cold, murky water, and I
      held my son's coat tightly in my hand while I waited to be fully
      submerged. I hoped that I could open the door after the car
      equalized with water and we would swim out. My final words to my
      little boy as the water came over his head were, "Hold your breath,
      honey; Mommy will have us out soon." I watched him take a large gulp
      of the remaining air, and the water took him. When I felt the last
      air pocket escape the car, I tried the door. It wouldn't budge! The
      other door was equally stuck. I struggled with the doors several
      times, to no avail. We were trapped and going to die.

      At this point I took Evan's little body and pushed it over the seat,
      hoping beyond hope that he would find air. As I struggled to free us
      from this coffin on wheels, I realized I had to breathe. As I drank
      the deep breath of water into my lungs, the fiery feeling added
      panic to the moment. I wanted my baby back, and I swung my arms
      feverishly about in an effort to find his body. I couldn't; and I
      needed to breathe again.

      That is when I heard a voice, a calm majestic voice, directing me to
      relax. This voice cooed in my ear, reassuring me that all would be
      well. I was infused with the knowledge that if I fought the water,
      my rescuers would not be able to revive me when they arrived. The
      voice said that if I fought the water, I would drown.

      The voice continued to give me instructions about what was to happen
      and that all would be well if I just followed the instructions. I
      relinquished myself to this voice from beyond and passed quietly
      into the other side.

      While on the other side I saw Beings of Light who once again assured
      me that my son and I would not only get out of this car, but we
      would both be fine. They were definite in explaining that I must
      follow instructions implicitly and not lose faith in their words. I
      was told to have faith, that I would be Divinely directed, and I was.

      It took my rescuers fifteen minutes to pull my lifeless body from
      that car and another seven minutes of CPR to revive me. As my body
      bolted upright, I blurted "get my baby out of the car." Twenty-two
      minutes had passed. The rescuers jumped back into the freezing bog
      to retrieve my son, knowing against hope, that he was dead. It took
      rescuers another five minutes or so to get my boy free from that
      car. His limp body was transported to the IWK Children's Hospital,
      where he was immediately hooked to every machine known to mankind.

      The team of emergency doctors and neurologists were waiting for me.
      They assured me that my sweet little boy was indeed brain dead, and
      in addition to this, his internal organs were full of blood. He was
      hemorrhaging throughout his body, and his organs were non-viable.
      Things were the most bleak I have ever known. That is when the voice
      came to me again. "Have faith, child."

      The doctors advised me to unplug my baby and let him pass
      peacefully, for even if a miracle happened and he did live, he would
      be a vegetable. "No quality of life" is all I remember thinking.
      Once again I heard the voice, "have faith." For that moment the
      doctors agreed to keep Evan on life support, but advised me not to
      hold out any hope. He had less than one percent chance of living,
      and then he would continue to be hooked to all these machines for
      the rest of his life. Remember, I had no God, so I could not even
      call for guidance.

      It was in the quiet of my first moment alone that I was given the
      instructions. "Follow the instructions implicitly." Memories of the
      visions and the voice in the lake flooded back to me. There was
      someone there with me, I was sure of it, and I decided to listen
      carefully. I was instructed to rebuild my son's aura by infusing his
      little body with the auras of others. Twenty minutes at a time was
      one of the first rules, for if it was longer, you would drain the
      aura of the giver.

      They instructed me to parade loving people through Evan's room, each
      depositing their own energy field into his lifeless body. They were
      to do this by connecting their flesh to his flesh and allowing their
      energy to run through his body, and then to give Evan their Gift. If
      they sang, they were to sing. If they were story tellers, tell a
      story, and so on. Infuse him with positive energy and your love and
      your talents, and this will revive him.

      I proceeded against hospital protocol to send loving humans into my
      son's room every half hour. They then followed the instructions and
      gave their gift of love. This procession lasted twenty-four hours a
      day, for three days. Dozens and dozens of people came. They "camped
      out" every day and every night—loving, trusting souls infusing his
      lifeless body with fresh energy.

      The fact that I was able to convince the hospital to allow this
      unorthodox behavior to happen was a miracle in itself, but on the
      third day, after 72 hours of constant vigil, my boy opened his
      little eyes and recognized me. He was back!!!

      The doctors were baffled. They continued to tell me that he would
      never walk or talk or be a normal child again. However their words
      this time had no effect on me. The guidance and direction from my
      spiritual Light Beings had proved to me beyond a shadow of a doubt
      that he would be fine; after all, my "friend" in the lake had told
      me so.

      Within the first week Evan had recovered all his body functions, and
      by the end of the second week he was running down the halls to the
      hospital playroom. This was indeed an incredible miracle. What had I
      done to deserve such reprieve by our Almighty Creator? I didn't know
      nor did I care. I wanted to take my son home and be done with the
      whole nightmare. This is when I realized that I might be done with
      my Light friends, but they were not done with me.

      I continued to hear the voices and be directed with both visions and
      seeing auras. Needless to say, I was more than a little freaked out.
      As time passed, I would ask, "What do you want of me?" They would
      speak of the love for the Universe and how things have gone terribly
      wrong. Humanity has spiraled out of control and has lost its true
      connection to God and to this Earth.

      They want desperately for me to give the humans of this world a
      message from "beyond"—that we have inside of us the power to unite
      this planet as one race with peace and prosperity for all. This
      power lies inside us all, and when combined with the loving energy
      of other humans, we can do for this planet what we did for my son.
      We can revive this Earth and catapult it into healing. With this
      healing will come a new phase of Humanity. We will have a time of
      peace and harmony. All it will take is our intention as a united
      group—and one hour of our time.

      So as the voices and visions unraveled, I was given the guidance of
      how to make this all happen. However it will take many of us on this
      planet to see to the success of the project. As they told me to
      rotate the humans through my son's room, they have told me to unite
      Humanity from every corner of the globe—not every human, just
      representatives from every corner. We can do this. We need to unite
      enough people to fire the Divine Energy System of this planet and
      jump start it like we did with my boy.

      This global project of loving intention is completely possible. Your
      intention to make it happen can change the outcome of this planet. I
      will discuss the details of the plan in the next section of this E-
      mail. I will give you the directions to follow, and you will see how
      little it will take for you to become an ambassador of Light to our
      home, Planet Earth. I beseech you to join me when we fire the Earth
      grid on July 17, 2007, and add your energy to this project.

      I promise you, just one hour of your time, and you can help heal
      this planet and help create peace among all people. My son and I are
      examples of the power of positive energy and what humans are truly
      capable of when they unite with the intention of love. Love is the
      universal language of our world and the world beyond.

      Light and Love be with you, and welcome to the next phase of
      Humanity; be part of the excitement and please join us.

      The Light Beings have told me we can stop much of the harmful
      behavior and destruction on Earth if enough humans decide that they
      want to become spiritually connected. It is possible to re-form a
      grid connection between us that will allow us to realign the energy
      of this planet and with each other.

      The Beings of Light have told me that on July 17, 2007, THERE WILL
      BE A SURGE OF CREATION ENERGY, which will make our reconnection
      possible. Please read about this in The Plan. There is hope for a
      miracle!

      THE PLAN

      For the past two-and-a-half years, Light Beings have been
      communicating with me frequently. At first, I was very uncomfortable
      with this, as it was so foreign to what I believed and how I lived.
      But as time has gone on, I have grown enormously in my faith in our
      Creator and my belief that there is much more to life than what we
      generally physically experience. There are other dimensions that are
      just as real as ours, and there are forces of good that truly want
      to help us.

      The Light Beings have explained to me that we are all connected by
      Source energy. This connection has a grid-type configuration, so to
      make things simple, I'm just calling it "the Grid." There are small
      grids connected to the large grid. For instance, each species of
      animal has its own grid. This allows easy communication between
      animals. I'm sure you've wondered how salmon know when to travel
      upriver to spawn or how monarch butterflies all know to fly to
      Mexico or geese to fly in perfect formations. Their connection to
      their grid allows them to know where to go and when to go. In the
      Asian tsunami, very few animals died. That is because they were
      informed through their grids that danger was coming.

      Human Beings chose many thousands of years ago to disconnect
      themselves from a collective grid, so that they could have free
      will. This severance has allowed us to make our own decisions and be
      independent. But it has also allowed us to make many mistakes, which
      have adversely affected this planet. And it has made our direct
      communication with The Source more difficult. We are now at a
      turning point when our disconnection could mean the end of the
      Earth, as it now exists.

      This Earth is being harmed by us. This is the section I happily
      present as the plan to help remedy the situation in which we find
      ourselves. This is the plan which will allow us to more fully
      connect to the Earth grid and begin the healing of this planet.
      Together we will reset Mother Earth with a bio-electric "SURGE OF
      LOVE" from Humanity.

      When we do sit in meditation simultaneously and fire the Grid for
      one hour, we will unite the globe and connect all the regions of the
      Earth simultaneously. In the process, we will unite our souls in
      love, peace, harmony and collective cooperation for a better world
      for our people, today and in the future.

      The plan was given to me by the same Light Beings that guided me
      while I was drowning in the lake. They have been with me since that
      time and have been delivering to me information about our world and
      how we, with love and unification, can pour our loving intention of
      peace and healing into this Earth. They want to set us on the path
      for a healthy planet, viable and working now and for the generations
      that follow. They also want to direct us to the way to enlightenment
      and union with the Divine.

      The Light Beings use the term "fire the grid" when they speak of the
      energizing of Humanity with Divine Power on July 17, 2007. They say
      firing the grid will accomplish two things. First, it will pulse
      healing energy into the center of the Earth and regenerate the core
      or the heart of the planet. Just as we poured our energy into my
      dying son, we will individually give the gift of our true intention,
      the gift of our individuality and the gift of our healing energy. As
      they explained, my son's energy field was badly deteriorated, as is
      the Earth's.

      We must pour some of our living energy into the Earth, and the
      accumulation of our combined energy will regenerate the Earth. They
      told me humans are like little lightening rods channeling God's
      energy to the planet.

      Because we have separated ourselves from our complete connection to
      The Source by not having a fully functioning Human grid, God's
      energy has not been able to easily flow into the Earth. If we choose
      to come together to rebuild our grid, then the natural flow of
      energy between us and God, God and the Earth and from person to
      person will be restored. Do you see what a wonderful gift you will
      give? This energy will live on eternally with the Earth and its
      inhabitants—the splendor of the Creator's intention for us realized
      in the creation of this new energy field for our planet.

      How do we do this you ask? The time has been set for July 17, 2007,
      at 11:11 A.M. Greenwich Mean Time, that is 4:11 a.m. PDT or 7:11
      a.m. EDT. I have been given no indication about why this date and
      time have been chosen, but this date has been told to me over and
      over again. I have been asked to bring together as many humans as
      possible throughout the world, from every corner of the globe, to
      simply sit and pray or meditate for one hour during that time.

      Hopefully, with your help, we will amass a union of humans such as
      the world has never seen. Loving humans having one intention can
      heal our planet and awaken our souls to our true purpose—to become
      One with our Source of Light.

      This planned sitting of the people of Earth will demonstrate the
      love and faith we feel for the goodness of our world and her
      inhabitants. We are the catalyst to the healing of Earth. A true
      believer has the power of tenfold, so if you only think you may
      believe, know that the faith of the others will boost your own
      faith, and the power will be intensified.

      That is why we must all sit at the same time. We will feed each
      other's power, strengthening the force of delivery and compounding
      the energy we send into the core of our home planet. Each and every
      one of us is important alone, but together we are a very powerful
      source of creative energy. Remember, we are all a piece of God and
      that energy of creation lives in all of us.

      There are three types of humans today that will bring power to this
      project. First, we have those of you already practicing in an
      organized religion. I am not asking you to change any of your faiths
      or Truths, just know that if the God of your understanding is truly
      omnipotent, then all things are possible—so why not this? What
      better use of our human energy and prayer than to heal the Earth and
      unite mankind with God's Grace and Goodness.

      Then we have those who have been searching outside the organized
      religions to find a different, more individual way in which to
      believe and live in the Light of our Creator. We each search for a
      more individual way in which to know God. These people I refer to as
      the New Age Lightworkers. These Lightworkers will feel the Truth of
      these words and will simply know deep inside that the plan of which
      I speak is indeed a Truth, a clear direction in which you can be of
      assistance to the Earth.

      The fence sitters make up the third type. I call you fence sitters
      because you truly wish you had faith, but the state of the world has
      beaten any faith out of you. You long for the loving touch of faith,
      however you feel that God has abandoned us. Two-and-a-half years ago
      this was me. I had become hardened to the reality of the world and
      had no faith that God would ever intervene and save us. I was angry
      at God for letting us down and delivering us such chaos.

      However, I have seen that God has only provided us with that which
      we desired. We believed we were sinners and not worthy of God's
      Love. We were lost to the fact that we are a piece of God and
      therefore able to participate in our lives with the Creator. Now to
      all of you who were like me, I issue a challenge: Suspend your
      skepticism for just one hour of your life, and just sit, alone or
      with others, to think about the beauty of this planet, to appreciate
      all that you have and all that you are, and to give hope for an
      improved future for us all.

      This plan involves only one hour from each of us. Our combined
      energies will work to direct energy to the Earth and to each other.
      I ask you to choose the way in which you deliver your intention. For
      those of you that pray, then pray for the hour asking for the faith
      and power to accomplish this tremendous task. Those of you who
      meditate, meditate and see the intention of your thoughts swirling
      deep inside our Earth, delivering the love and healing.

      Those of you who have no ritual of faith may simply develop one that
      works for you. You may sit quietly and repeat a phrase of your
      intention, such as "I offer you my energy to heal this world and its
      people." Any positive words of hope, love and desire for change will
      manifest these thoughts as reality— our new reality.

      If possible, gather with others during this hour. I have found that
      the intensity of my meditation heightens when I am sharing the
      experience with other people.

      As we enter a time of more loving energy, the frequencies of our
      Earth will heighten. We need only open ourselves to this possibility
      to feel the gift. You are a part of God entitled to all the wonder
      and splendor of the Creator's Earthly gifts.

      This project is going to work. Remember this process brought back a
      dying boy, and I have been promised it will work on a global scale
      if we can find the humans to participate.

      In the Bible, it is said that they could not save Sodom and Gomorrah
      for want of ten good people. We are being offered the opportunity to
      save ourselves by offering only an hour of our lives. We can call
      out to the Universe that Earth has good people here. We can show the
      Divine Creator that there are enough of us here who truly want to
      evolve and become what we were intended to be.

      I have been told that help is being sent to us. We can help create a
      miracle. My son is now running out in the yard, delighting in his
      life. A miracle saved him.

      This gift of Divine energy, and our willingness to help make it
      happen, will save us all. Please join us on July 17, 2007, at 11:11
      A.M. Greenwich Mean Time, to bring the power of God's Love to us
      all. In choosing to participate, you will be defining your
      intentions to the Universe and you will also be defined as a Human
      who desires positive change for this planet.

      Be defined and ignite a beacon of Light in your soul, so that we may
      be recognized by the world, the Universe and each other.

      Shelley Yates http://www.firethegrid.org

      ************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ***
      ************ ****
      Patricia Diane Cota-Robles
      New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose, Inc.
      a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit educational organization
      http://www.eraofpea ce.org
      E-mail: PattiCR@aol. com ; FAX: 520-546-6143; Phone: 520-885-7909
      PO Box 41883, Tucson, Arizona 85717

      WEEKLY ON-LINE RADIO SHOW

      TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE
      Host Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

      Patricia also shares information from the Beings of Light on her
      radio show every week. These celestial sharings are being given to
      Humanity at this time to give Humanity greater clarity and
      understanding about the events occurring on Earth.

      The radio program airs Online every Tuesday morning at 10:00 a.m.
      Pacific Time or 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time on the website
      http://www.7thWaveNetwork.com . This is a powerful opportunity for all of
      us to add to the Light of the world. Once the program has aired, it
      is available anytime, day or night, in the Content Library on
      Patricia's link on the 7th Wave Network website.

      As you listen to this on-line radio broadcast, know that you are
      joining in consciousness with Lightworkers all over the world who
      are listening to this program with you. Together, through our
      collective consciousness, we are cocreating a Chalice of Light that
      serves as an Open Door through which the Light of God is flowing to
      bless Humanity and all Life on this sweet Earth.