[ANGEL] 11 Cancer, The Angels of Mystical Initation

  • Gulshan vl
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2007

      "Angel by the Sea"
      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      11 degrees Cancer
      The Angels of Mystical Initiation
      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Horomor’

      Beloved,

      We are the heavenly hosts that govern mystical initiations.

      At the appropriate time in Spiritual Development an initiation from Divine Being working through The Universe into higher consciousness occurs.

      We inspire the understanding of all mysteries of wisdom from the point of view of the universe.

      “As above, so below.  ”

      Changes in consciousness occur both ways, from the large to the small and from the small to the large, or, in other words, from the universe which is the macrocosm to the human that is microcosm and from the microcosm to the macrocosm.

       Initiation works both from the inner to the outer and from the outer to the inner.

       As you remember previously, in doing meditations of the ancient language, in which the attention is placed in the solar plexus and the physical body is imagined as a vast universe swirling all around one, a person uses meditation to create changes in the body, feelings, mind and will.
      Through the Law of Correspondences the larger universe was likewise changed on these four levels.

       As feelings are infused with Omnipotent Omnipresent Omniscient Loving Will of Divine Providence, development proceeds until another kind of mystical initiation is attracted.  At this point Divine Providence Itself ordains that such a mystical initiation into higher consciousness be given.

      In the mystical initiations that we inspire and protect, an opposite dynamic of the one mentioned above occurs in which the vast macrocosmic universe creates changes in the smaller microcosm of the individual.

      This is usually done through an enlightened teacher, who may or may not be in physical embodiment. This teacher is guided by Divine Providence to perform the initiation through power of meditation.  He or she Wills and Feels the transference of higher consciousness onto the student, through cognition brought about by Love Divine, using whatever divine virtues and means that inner guidance prompts.

      “Ask and ye shall receive.”

      As a person goes through this initiation, powerful FEELINGS of Universal Awareness are transferred from the teacher into the feelings of the initiate. This attracts physical changes as the initiate’s glandular system reacts to these strong feelings.

      The strength of waveforms is directly related to the strength of will, visualization and flowing feelings in meditation.  Practice and become better at meditation and power intensifies.

      The purity of the waveforms is directly related to the purity of intellectual attunement and purity and clarity of imagination in color, sound, tone, and feelings.

      MIRACLES

      By meditating on the divine virtues represented by the letters of our name, it is possible to understand how mystical initiations are conferred.

      ‘H-O-R-O-M-O-R

      H…We teach the power of the word,  the ancient language known as Quaballah, and initiate seekers into how to translate and use the work of divine Providence to fully understand symbols and use the ancient language. Through this virtue, we confer initiation upon those who are spiritually ready.

      [The virtue of the Power of the Word.]
      *
      umlaut O, eu and O…We see through the eyes of Love Divine, and see indwelling Divinity. We transmute a person’s reality into original indwelling Divine Perfection. We evoke happy, successful situations in the physical world and we empower metaphysical masters.

      [The virtues of Transmutation and Divine Justice and Harmony.]
      *
      R…We command impeccable service in following inner guidance.  In exchange we confer highly astute discernment , ingenuity, and expand the mind to grasp and apply this information quickly and easily.

      [The virtue of freedom and independence, of following inner guidance.]
      *
      umlaut O, eu and O…We are perfect masters of transmutation. We awaken indwelling Divinity and the original purity of all divine blueprints that are omnipresent in everything ever created, through the power of seeing through the eyes of Divine Love. We help develop high powers of judgment and initiate seekers to use the ancient language to manifest any emotional outcome and turn or twist of fate.

      [The virtues of Transmutation and Divine Justice and Harmony.]
      *
      M…As masters of the processing of emotions,  we understand, control, and teach  the change process.

      Umlaut O, eu, and O…Through cognition brought about by love divine, all forms and systems of transformation are mastered. Success and satisfaction manifest on every level, and the mysteries of meta and astrophysics are revealed.

      [The virtues of Transmutation and Divine Justice and Harmony.]
      *
      R…We empower our students to acquire deep inner guidance, impeccability, and a number of magical powers.’

      The musical notes of the letters of our name are A, D-sharp, C, C, D-sharp, C, D, D-sharp, C, and C.
      *

      MIRACLES

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      ***********

      ******************

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      Home site:
      www.spiritussanctu

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Spiritus Sanctus

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2009

[...]

          {Note:  The entire process of recapitulating and healing wounded emotions is

          (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
        • spiritus@mindspring.com

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 2, 2011

[...]

              www.spiritussanctus.com

              www.sacredpaintings.com

              Conference Call Updates

              go to www.spiritussanctus.com

              and click the appropriate link.

              THE LAW OF ONE

              We are all one.

              When one is harmed, all are harmed.

              When one is helped, all are healed.

              one with all;

              I give thanks that this is done.

              SO BE IT!

                Music shared by Shirley Irene Ponto

              ***

              Stationery forrnation inspired through

              her gratitude to Divine love and Spirit

            • Spiritus
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 30, 2012

                11 degrees Cancer

                The Angels of Mystical Initiation

                Also known as

                The Angels of

                Horomor’

                Beloved,

                Weare the heavenly hosts that govern mystical initiations.

                At the appropriate time in Spiritual Development an initiation into higher consciousness occurs from Divine Being working through The Universe.

                Weinspire the understanding of all mysteries of wisdom from the point of view of the universe.

                “As above, so below.  ”

                Changesin consciousness occur both ways, from the large to the small and from the small to the large, or, in other words, from the universe which is the macrocosm to the human that is microcosm and from the microcosm to the macrocosm.

                Initiationworks both from the inner to the outer and from the outer to the inner.

                Asyou remember previously, in doing meditations of the ancient language, in which the attention is placed in the solar plexus and the physical body is imagined as a vast universe swirling all around , a person uses meditation to create changes in the body, feelings, mind and will.

[...]

                Thestrength of waveforms is directly related to the strength of will, visualization and flowing feelings in meditation.  We inspire each child of Divine Being to practice and become better at meditation so that power intensifies.

[...]

                Thenames and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

                Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

                ***

                1-800-204-2473

                Theangel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@...

                Orgo to the lovingpurelove website

                Wehave a yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web.

                 Emailfor 12 one page indexes, one for each

                (Message over 64 KB, truncated)