[ANGEL] 10 Cancer, The Angels of Weather Control

  • Gulshan vl
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2007

      ‘T-A-R-A-T-O’

      T…Mastery over feelings gives mastery over all the elements.
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae…When an enlightened mind with the ability to transform negativity
      *
      R…works with feelings of freedom of will that are in tune with the highest levels of Divine Consciousness,
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae…and uses wisdom of thought and feelings to control the spirits of the air and negative beings,
      *
      T…with high inspiration in the feeling nature; then there is control over all of the elements of fire, air, water, and earth.
      *
      umlaut O, eu and O… Seeing all through the eyes of love divine resulst in transmutation and absolute success and happiness for all concerned. ‘

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      *
      MIRACLES

      10 degrees Cancer
      The Angels of Weather Control
      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Tarato’

      Beloved,

      We teach and assist the Children of Light in controlling weather.

      For a person to generate Divine Omnipotent Will and Flowing Feelings necessary to control weather; high inspiration, wisdom, transformation, and inner guidance must be developed along with the ability to see through the eyes of Love Divine to bring about divine justice and harmony for all.

       Unambiguous intent and faith to exercise mastery over weather are combined with mastery of Flowing Divine Feelings. Through high inspiration from Divine Providence, all four brainwaves are brought into harmony to attract whatever is visualized and felt. A person has the ability command the beings of the elements.

      We inspire meditations for clarifying guidance. We inspire Divine Will and Intent for  weather that is appropriate for the highest good of all concerned. We inspire meditations for perfecting feeling states that magnetically attract the beings of the elements who create specific forms of weather desired.

      If negative feelings, such as those of doubt or confusion, exist when certain weather is visualized, even on a subconscious level, resulting physical realities that are attracted may not be satisfactory.  Divine visualizations and emotions bring about the desired results.  We help align emotions through the virtues of high inspiration, enlightenment, transformation, cognition brought about by love divine and harmony.

      Making it rain or stop raining, sending lightning in a certain direction, causing hail-storms, or any other type of weather; all of these happen through the use of flowing visualizations and feelings attuned to high inspiration from Divine Being.

      MIRACLES

       Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      ***********

      ******************

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      Home site:
      www.spiritussanctus.com

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      Conference Call Updates
      go to www.spiritussanctus.com
      and click the appropriate link.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

       one with all;

      I give thanks that this is done.
      SO BE IT!

      From Where I Am..mid
      Enya

      music link
      (left click, play - right click, save)

    • Spiritus Sanctus

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 30, 2009

[...]

           Unambiguous intent and faith  must be developed  to exercise mastery over weather . This is combined with  mastery of Flowing Divine Feelings. Through high inspiration from Divine Providence, all four brainwaves are brought into harmony to attract whatever is visualized and felt. A person has the ability command the beings of the elements.

          Making it rain or stop raining, sending lightning in a certain direction, causing hail-storms, or any other type of weather; all of these happen through the use of flowing visualizations and feelings attuned  with  high inspiration from Divine Being.

          We inspire meditations for clarifying guidance. We inspire Divine Will and Intent for  weather that is appropriate for the highest good of all concerned. We inspire meditations for perfecting feeling states that magnetically attract the beings of the elements who create specific forms of weather desired.

          If negative feelings, such as those of doubt or confusion, exist even on a subconscious level  when certain weather is visualized,  resulting physical realities that are attracted may not be satisfactory.

            We help  heal old negative and limiting beliefs and feelings that have been previously held in the unconscious mind. We help align emotions in the subconscious, conscious, and  superconscious minds  through the virtues of high inspiration, enlightenment, transformation,  and  cognition brought about by love divine and harmony.

            Divine visualizations and emotions on all levels bring about the desired results.

[...]

          From Where I Am..mid

        • spiritus@mindspring.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 30, 2010

             If the message appears too large for your screen, go to the top toolbar and click on Forward.

            During this time of the powerful cardinal cross configuration in the heavens,
            I suggest that each day we visualize heaven on earth.
             Let us send gratitude to the earth and the solar system and everything that sustains our personal and collective physical, emotional, mental and spiritual home, whether known  or unknown to us.

            This double thrust of visualization and gratitude has powers beyond words to describe, and has been used historically by the ancients to bring about miracles that confound science to this day.

            It has been suggested that we all join together at noon each day, in our own time zone, to visualize and give thanks.
            [This makes a revolving band of visualization and gratitude.]

            Doing this at all other times is just as powerful, and adds to the collective hologram, so do it also whenever you remember.
            The quantum field responds to visual images and emotion, so what we are doing here is very powerful and effective.

            (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
          • spiritus@mindspring.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 30, 2011

               If the message appears too large for your screen, go to the top toolbar and click on Forward.

              Today the sun is in 9 degrees Cancer, which was sent as yesterday’s message.

              The eclipse tomorrow occurs with the sun and moon in 10 Cancer, the heavenly hosts of weather control. As you know, the control of weather to manifest the highest good of all life is very important now. So I am sending this out today so that we may have plenty of time to powerfully claim our inheritance as guardians of creation.

              During this time of the powerful cardinal cross configuration in the heavens ,and the last of three eclipses,

               let us visualize the highest good of all life and send gratitude to the earth and the solar system and everything that sustains our personal and collective physical, emotional, mental and spiritual home, whether known  or unknown to us.

              This double thrust of visualization and gratitude has powers beyond words to describe, and has been used by the ancients to bring about miracles that confound science to this day.

[...]

              From Where I Am..mid

              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 1, 2011

                 If the message appears too large for your screen, go to the top toolbar and click on Forward.

                New Moon Solar Eclipse in Cancer
                Friday, July 1, 1:54 am PDT, 4:54 am EDT
                http://www.stariq.com/Images/GoldBar.gif
                This New Moon in protective Cancer is a very powerful Solar Eclipse that challenges us to break up old patterns, especially concerning what makes us safe and happy. This eclipse squares Uranus with Saturn and transformational Pluto in the mix. Unstoppable healing changes in major institutions, individuals and the environment are carried out with innovation, passion and commitment.

                10 degrees Cancer

[...]

                From Where I Am..mid

                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 29, 2012

                  []

                  10degrees Cancer

                  TheAngels of Weather Control

                  Also known as

                  TheAngels of ‘Tarato’

                  Beloved,

                  We teach and assist the Children of Light in controlling weather.

                  Masteryover feelings gives mastery over all the elements.

                  Love conquers all.

[...]

                  Thenames and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

                  Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

                  ***

                  THESE BOOKS MAY BE PURCHASED FROM www.amazon.com or from MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

                  1-800-204-2473

                  Theangel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@...

                  Orgo to the lovingpurelove website

                   Emailfor 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup or spiritusangelmessages.

                  ***********

                  ******************

                  Thebody is almost 80% water, which is the element of flowing feelings. Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE PRIMAL REVOLUTION [this one is easiest to understand] and THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

                  {Note: The entire process of recapitulating and healing wounded emotions is elaborated in detail in a new book in process, “Healing the Past for Good” being written from the teaching materials of the late Dr. Michael Schlosser, Ph.D., to be published in the future.}

                  copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                  Stationeryby Polly Menendez

                  Withadditional loving help from Gulshan

                  Feelfree to share these messages.

                  Note:The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily with important information. It’s good to update the original messages in your archives.

                  Homesite:

                  www.spiritussanctus.com

                  free angel music, emotional healing video, and painting lesson are found here.

                  Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

                  www.sacredpaintings.com

                  or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

                  Alsoyou can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

                  Conference call Wednesday nights at 1-218-936-4141  pin 200100#
                  8:30PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight

                  TheLaw of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over all laws in all dimensions.

                  THELAW OF ONE

                  Weare all one.

                  When one is harmed, all are harmed.

                  When one is helped, all are healed.

                  one with all;

                  (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

                • Cynthia Schlosser
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 30, 2013

                    Astral
Travel 3.jpg

                     Each day let us visualize heaven on earth together.

                     Let us send gratitude to the earth and the solar system and everything that sustains our personal and collective physical, emotional, mental and spiritual home, whether known or unknown to us.

                    This double thrust of visualization and gratitude has powers beyond words to describe, and has been used historically by the ancients to bring about miracles that confound science to this day.

                    It has been suggested that we all join together at noon each day, in our own time zone, to visualize and give thanks.

                    [This makes a revolving band of visualization and gratitude.]

                    Doing this at all other times is just as powerful, and adds to the collective hologram, so do it also whenever you remember.

                    The quantum field responds to visual images and emotion, so what we are doing here is very powerful and effective.

                    let go
                    Let us speak the Law of One, inwardly and outwardly.

                    THE LAW OF ONE

                    We are all one.

                    When one is harmed, all are harmed.

                    When one is helped, all are healed.

                     one with all;

                    I ask that ONLY  THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen  through all time and space.
                    I give thanks that this is done.
                    SO BE IT!

                    ALBUM
1

                    10 degrees Cancer
                    The Angels of Weather Control
                    Also known as

                    The Angels of

                    Tarato’

                    Beloved,

                    We teach and assist the Children of Light in controlling weather.

                    For a person to generate Divine Omnipotent Will and Flowing Feelings necessary to control weather; high inspiration, wisdom, transformation, and inner guidance must be developed along with the ability to see through the eyes of Love Divine, so that weather promotes divine justice and harmony for all.

                    Divine Will and omnipotent faith is the element of fire.

                    Control over one's faith and desires gives control over the fire element in nature.

                    Faith and desire has the sensation of heat and expansion in meditation.

                    Thoughts and visualizations are the air element.

                    Control over one's thoughts and visualizations gives control over the air.

                    Thoughts and visualizations have the sensation of relaxation and ease in meditation.

                    Thoughts and visualizations that are in attunement with the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind bring about Heaven on Earth.

                    Thoughts and visualizations then become feelings.

                    Flowing feelings of unambiguous intent for the highest good of all and faith must be developed  to exercise mastery over weather.

                    Flowing feelings are known in the ancient science as 'the magnetic fluid'.

                    Mastery of Flowing Divine Feelings gives control over the elemental beings of water.

                    Water contains compressed information and directs the attraction of new realities on the physical plane.

                    Feelings have the sensations of coolness and chill in meditation.

                    Water which is impregnated with divine Love and the will for the highest good of all then attracts harmonious realities on the physical plane.

                    Mastery of the physical plane gives control over the beings of earth.

                    Earth has the sensation of weight in mediation.

                    Fire is the delta brainwave of pure being and unity with Divine Mind and all creation.

                    Air is the theta brainwave of deep inner thought.

                    Water is the alpha brainwave of flowing feelings.

                    Earth is the brainwave of beta, of the five senses, memory and logic.

                    Through high inspiration from Divine Providence, all four brainwaves are brought into harmony to attract whatever is visualized and felt.

                     As a person commands their own brainwaves in meditation,  the ability to command the beings of the elements is naturally remembered.

                    Making it rain or stop raining, sending lightning in a certain direction, causing hail-storms, or any other type of weather; all of these happen through the use of flowing visualizations and feelings attuned  with  high inspiration from Divine Being.

                    We inspire meditations for clarifying guidance.

                     We inspire Divine Will and Intent for weather that is appropriate for the highest good of all concerned.

                    We inspire meditations for perfecting feeling states that attract specific forms of weather desired.

                    If negative feelings, such as those of doubt or confusion, exist even on a subconscious level  when certain weather is visualized,  resulting physical realities  may not be satisfactory.

                      Therefore, we help heal old negative and limiting beliefs and feelings that have been previously held in the unconscious mind.

                    We help
                     align emotions in the subconscious, conscious, and  superconscious mind through the virtues of high inspiration, enlightenment, transformation,  and  cognition brought about by love divine and harmony.
                     Female Divinity

                      Divine intent, visualizations and emotions on all levels bring about the desired results.

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 1, 2014

                      Astral Travel 3.jpg

                       Each day let us visualize heaven on earth together.

                       Let us send gratitude to the earth and the solar system and everything that sustains our personal and collective physical, emotional, mental and spiritual home, whether known or unknown to us.

                      This double thrust of visualization and gratitude has powers beyond words to describe, and has been used historically by the ancients to bring about miracles that confound science to this day.

                      It has been suggested that we all join together at noon each day, in our own time zone, to visualize and give thanks.

                      [This makes a revolving band of visualization and gratitude.]

                      Doing this at all other times can be just as powerful, and adds to the collective hologram, so do it also whenever you remember.

                      The quantum field responds to visual images and emotion, so what we are doing here is very powerful and effective.

                      let go
                      Let us speak the Law of One, inwardly and outwardly.

                      THE LAW OF ONE

                      We are all one.

                      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

                      When one is helped, all are healed.

                       one with all;

                      I ask that ONLY  THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen  through all time and space.
                      I give thanks that this is done.
                      SO BE IT!

                      ALBUM
1

                      10 degrees Cancer
                      TheAngels of Weather Control
                      Alsoknown as

                      TheAngels of

                      Tarato

                      Beloved,

[...]

                      umlautO, eu and O… Seeing all through the eyes of love divine results in transmutation and absolute success and happiness for all concerned.