To Share My Fhnal Angel Message of the Day -- The One from Angela McGerr's 'Heart and Soul Angel Cards'

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2007
      Hello everyone once again:

      I used this special graphic today because I love it and the feeling it brings me when I look at it.  In addition, I believe that it will emphasize today's message in a wonderful way.

      So for today, the angel card I drew for us was from the Seraphiel's Suit of Soul Purpose Cards and is on Guardian Angel Maxuriel who is the  Guardian Angel of the Central Sun of all Suns.  This is the card of aiding planetary and Universal Divine balance.

      I am not sure of all of you but this sounds like a great Guardian Angel to have on our side because what could be better than aiding in both planetary and Universal Divine balance.

      The message we are given from this card today is:

      "Mazuriel is a spiral of pure living light from the Sacred Heart of the Creator, embodying the essence of the Central Sun of all Central Suns.  From cosmic matter, born on a pulsing stream of luminous radiance, he forms first the rosy Universal Central Suns, and then gleaming golden Solar Systems.  All are born attuned to the Divine Harmonic, yet your own has lacked perfect balance since our Atlantean fall from grace.

      "Mazuriel radiates the pure spiritual flame  that does not burn.  His heart is cool for it is spirit Water of Life) perfectly balanced within matter (Fire of Life).  This is a synergy of Moon (heart and balance) and Sun (will and wholeness) and the symbol of a transcended mankind.  You have the spiritual awareness, combined with purity of intent, to invoke Mazuriel and to help ground and manifest its sacred energy for the highest (and best) good  Unite with the Divine Harmonic, saying the words:  "I am All That Is; I hold All That Is in my heart."  Mazuriel says that your important soul purpose encompasses bringing through his radiant flame to help raise the spiritual consciousness of All Life.  Through this action, you can help mankind to reunite as One Heart, across space-time continua, aiding our planetary soul to regain Divine balance."

      A very special message for us today, one that we can think about and meditate on, if we are concerned about these things.  I have to admit that some times these messages are a bit advanced for my spiritual teachings and practices, and that I often have to read them over a few times before I really understand them.  But that does not mean that I do not enjoy them, because a day is never lost when you learn something new.  And believe me, with these cards, I learn something new every day.

      I am going to bid you all 'so long' for now because I really need to stretch my legs, rest my eyes and just chill out for a while.  Hopefully, I will be back later as I do not go to my class tonight -- we have a two-week break between books, which I appreciate because the last few books we have studied have been very intense.  So it is nice to be able to have a sort break before we begin a new one.

      Again, do continue to enjoy your afternoon.  Now that the rain is over here, I can again see the sunshine outside my window.  I just hope that we had enough rain to cool the muggy temp down a bit, but I guess I have to go outside to find out if this is true.

      May you continue to feel the loving and guiding presence of God and His angels (or Goddess and Her angels) all around you, every moment of your life.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  I thought I had a recording of 'Here Comes the Sun,' but found out that I did not.  Since this is my only recording of a song with 'Sun' in the title I am using it.  And, of course, most people know that it is 'Sunshine on My Shoulder Makes Me Happy,' recorded by the late John Denver.  Enjoy!