Great Pyramid Global Peace Prayer ~ 11/4/2002

  • jdaintira@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      Dear Ones,   When I was initiated in the Great Pyramid, March 2000, I made the "mistake" of wearing my magnetic insoles in my hiking boots.  It was hard to meditate as I was getting constant shocking pings into my feet.

      I plan to put on those hiking boots, charged insoles and all, at 3 am on the 4th, my time for this, and join in the energy.  Judith Marie

      Global Peace Prayer in the Great Pyramid
      Monday Nov.4

      Date:10/31/02 6:27:59 PM Eastern Standard Time
      From:Lightparty@...
      To: COPTICSUN@...

      Global Peace Prayer  in the Great Pyramid
      Monday Nov.4

      Coptic International  www.coptic-sun.org is conducting a global prayer for
      peace on earth in the Great Pyramid @ noon Egypt time on  Monday, November 4,
      2002. Please join in Prayer/Meditation and/or Invocation to create a bridge
      of light surrounding the earth.  The Great Pyramid Prayers will be dedicated
      to  the vision of the spiritual unity of religions, nations & peoples.  The
      hungry to find food, the homeless to find homes, the sick & injured to be
      healed will be the group focus of our collective prayer.  Please forward to
      those who would be interested.

      Times corresponding to 12:00 noon in Cairo on November 4, 2002:

      Honolulu 12:00 midnight;

      Anchorage * 1:00 AM -

      Los Angeles * 2:00 AM;

      Mexico City,San Salvador & Denver * 3:00 AM;
      U.S. Mountain Standard Time  3:00 A.M.

      Houston * & Chicago * 4:00 AM;

      Santo Domingo, La Paz, Caracas, New York * Toronto * Montreal * Asuncion &
      Santiago 5:00 AM;

      Halifax *, Rio de Janeiro & Montevideo 6:00 AM;

      Reykjavik & Casablanca 10:00 AM;

      Lagos, Algiers, London * Dublin & Lisbon
      9:00 AM;

      Jerusalem, Johannesburg, Geneva * Rome * Berlin * Paris * &Madrid * 10:00 AM;

      Ankara * Athens * Helsinki * Istanbul & Nairobi 11:00 AM;

      Baghdad * Moscow * 12:00 noon;

      Tehran * 1:30 PM;

      Islamabad 1:00 PM;

      Calcutta & New Delhi
      1:30 PM;

      Dhaka 2:00 PM;

      Rangoon 1:30 PM;

      Hanoi, Bangkok & Jakarta
      3:00 PM;

      Hong Kong, Perth, Beijing & Kuala Lumpur 4:00 PM;

      Seoul & Tokyo 5:00 PM;

      Brisbane, Canberra & Melbourne 5:00 PM;

      Wellington 6:00 PM

      The Great Invocation

      From the point of Light within the Mind of God
      Let light stream forth into the minds of men.
      Let Light descend on Earth.

      From the point of Love within the Heart of God
      Let love stream forth into the hearts of men.
      May Christ return to Earth.

      From the center where the Will of God is known
      Let purpose guide the little wills of men –
      The purpose which the Masters know and serve.

      From the center which we call the race of men
      Let the Plan of Love and Light work out
      And may it seal the door where evil dwells.

      Let Light and Love and Power restore the Plan on Earth!!

      AMEN