To Share Angel Messages for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 43 , Jun 17, 2007
      Hello everyone on this Father's Day's Day:

      I don' know if anyone else has been affected by Mercury retrograde today as much as I have been, but I have to say that I have had enough, so I am now glint to stop trying to link into the internet and to share these messages instead now, knowing in my heart that there is a great possibility they might not go out.  I can't seem to do much of anything on-line today for some reason, )but which I think can be attributed to Mercury retrograde effects) so I am going to try to share with all of you instead.  I can't even get into my internet provider website, and after having two on-line conversations with two different analysts, I am still having problems.  So let me try to share a few of these before I give up the ghost mad call it a night.

      I wanted to share a picture of a father and his family today, but, luck would have it for me today, I do not have a single, male picture in my files.  And, God forbid my getting one from the web -- I am not even able to link into it today, so just know that I am thinking of all the fathers, grandfathers, great-grandfathers and god-fathers out there today,and wishing them all a very special day.

      That said,let me now get to the messages for today. all of which I found extremely interesting.

      First:

      "The angel of the north star is said to
      preside over the scales in which the human soul
      is weighed at the death of the body."
      -----James R. Lewis and
      Evelyn Dorothy Oliver,
      Angel A to Z

      Next,

      "The medieval sources speak of demons,
      of purities and destructive angels,
      of the functionaries of hell.
      These beings, however, are all creatures
      and agents of God, not rebels against Him."
      -----Bernard J. Bamberger,
      Fallen Angels

      Finally,

      "Angels and higher benevolent powers
      are commonly believed to benefit mortals,
      by setting up helpful or instructive coincidences."
      -----John Ronner,
      Know Your Angels

      These messages for today are a bit different from the ones I usually share, but I felt they were worthy of being shared any way, simply because of the information they provide.

      Enjoy and do continue to enjoy your day, everyone, most especially all of those  who are fathers of any kind.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,.

      Patti
    • Patti Garrett