Liberation - The Real Soul Consciousness

  • B K
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2007

      Liberation - The Real Soul Consciousness

      In murli of 24.07.70 Shiv Baba urges, “you should experience the avyakt (non-body, subtle, angelic) stage whilst being “vyakt”(corporeal). Baba says that you must stabilize yourself in the stage of a point when you are meeting BapDada. The final effort is that of remembrance. When you first started to practice this, you found it difficult to maintain the avyakt stage whilst being in the corporeal form. Just as it is becoming easy for you to stay in the avyakt stage and carry out any task, in the same way, the stage of the point-form will also become easy. If you are not stable in the angelic stage, that is, the avyakt stage, then you will find it difficult to stabilise in the point-form”.

      It is said Knowledge, Purity, Peace, Love , Happiness, Powers and Bliss are the natural 7 qualities of soul.

      Even being in body consciousness, we can experience all the above qualities but with mixture of  5 vices of lust, anger, greed, ego and attachment.

      How do we know we are in Soul Consciousness without any Body Consciousness?

      It is only possible when we are able to be totally detached from body, being present in the body.

      What are its symptoms?

      We can feel that we remain separate from body, point of light, being just an observer.

      We would feel that we are liberated (not attached with body) in such a way that we remain happy and alert always, not influenced by external actions.

      Normally we are happy, when we meet someone smiling, or listen to some experience of happiness and our face expresses our happiness. We require our face and lips to express the happiness. But in real soul consciousness, we do not require our face, lips to express our happiness. We always remain happy  internally without the help of  face, lips.

      It is the constant happiness, not acquired through any physical senses or expressions of body, and it is called as Bliss.

      When the soul remain happy, Blissful at all times irrespective of  situations, all the actions, the expressions of mind remain Peaceful, Happy and Content at all times.

      Don't pick lemons.
      See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.