Fwd: doctors visit

  • Constance Kosuda
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2007
      Ronn Kistler <rdk@...> wrote:
      From: "Ronn Kistler" <rdk@...>
      To: <midstream42@...>,
      <e.firmin@...>,
      "Nancy Went Macauley" <screech129@...>,
      "wts" <thomas1too@...>,
      <jrb34@...>,
      <ckosuda@...>,
      <maria.maxton@...>,
      <aviglad@...>
      CC: "Ronn" <rdk@...>
      Subject: doctors visit
      Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 11:18:56 -0400

      The patient said, "Doc, you must check my leg. Something's wrong. Just put your ear up to my thigh, you'll hear it."The doctor cautiously placed his ear to the man's thigh only to hear,"Give me $10. I'm desperate. I need $10."
      "I've never seen or heard anything like this before. How long has this been going on?" the doctor asked.
      "That's nothing, Doc. Put your ear to my knee."
      The doctor put his ear to the man's knee and heard it say, "Please. I really need $5. Just $5. Please. I'm desperate."
      "And now put your ear to my calf, Doc."
      The doctor then listened to his calf and heard, "I could really use a buck for coffee.  Do you have some spare change?"
      The doctor straightened up pensively, nodding to himself.
      "What is it, Doc?" the man asked anxiously.
      "Based on life and all my previous experiences, I can tell you with some certainty, that your leg seems to be broke in three places."

      http://PrisonMinistry.net/ckosuda
      , God bless you, all you love and all you touch with Peace, Prosperity, Perfect Health, Harmony,  and Happiness, always, forever.
      Thomas