Fw: To Share Messages from 'The Daily Word' Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2007

      Hello everyone again:

      The Daily Word for today is one that is really close to my heart and one that I seem to be needing to use a lot lately in my prayers lately for people I care about or at least for people in my life, and that word for today is 'Healing."

      And, believe it or not, I used this graphic because this this is one that was used by Polly Menendez in her Cosmic Angel messages on healing.  I figured if it was good enough for Polly to use, it would also be great for me to use, since the angel graphic I chose was too large to go out.  So, thanks so much, Polly, for using this graphic in your messages so I would have something to use with this one tonight. today.

      Following that, then, the daily thought for today is:"

      "Every cell of my body radiates pure life, energy and vitality."

      Now for the rest of this message for today"

      "I am a creation of divine life.  Every strand of DNA in every cell of my body is lovingly designed and divinely formed.

      "As a beloved creation of God, I have a physical body that has an endless capacity to heal itself.   Every cell is equipped with all that is necessary to restore perfect health.  Whether I am mending from a common cold or a major surgery, I know and affirm that a healing process is taking place.  Divine intelligence is working through me now, establishing wholeness.

      "If a loved one or I have a medical procedure coming up, I trust God to work through the health care professionals to bring about the best outcome.  Vibrant health is ours to claim. We are one with god, the source of pure life, energy and vitality."

      What a wonderful and special message for all of us today!  I just happen to believe that it really is true that we need to always be involved in our own health care because if we pay close attention to our bodies and how they are working (nor not working) whatever the case may be, we can work hand in hand with our health care professionals and end up much healthier than if we leave this task totally up to them.  Besides, who know our bodies better than we do ourselves, if we would all just take the time  to listen to what it is trying to tell us all the time?

      Do continue to enjoy your evening and know that I continue to wish the highest and best good to each of you.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P. S.  Music attached to this message tonight is called 'Angels of the Healing Waters.'  Enjoy!