Fw: To Share Message from my Messges of Light Cards for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2007

      Hello everyone once again:

      Jut for info, I put the wrong e-mail address on this earlier (using lovingoneanother instead of lovingpurelove) which, of course, came back to me  as undeliverable, so I am resending it to the proper place now.  Enjoy!

      I used this great graphic of an elderly Native American woman because it seems that they always revered their elders and honored them in every way possible because of the wisdom they possessed.  And the reason I wanted to use  this today was  because the card I drew for all of us today is called 'Wisdom,' and while going through in my pictures files, this was the very best example of true wisdom I had there.'

      Now for today's card message:

      "I have the wisdom and patience to let time work in my life and my affairs.
      I welcome every step with serenity as I am guided
      toward my complete fulfillment.
      I do not try to run faster than life.
      Bowing to the wisdom of living in the here and now,
      I reach every mountain top."

      Again, I have to say that I loved these words today, but I think I might be a bit biased because I have been impressed as well as blessed by all of these cards, ever since I began using them.  I just hope that some of you, at least, are also receiving some special feelings from them.

      Do continue to enjoy your evening and may your night be filled with the peaceful and restful sleep of the angels.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  In case you are not aware of what this wav is, it is 'Listen to the Wisdom of the Ages,' by my most favorite singer of all time, Elvis.  Enjoy!!