AHWAN June 2007 Issue

  • bimal_mohanty
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2007
      GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY.

      THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or
      www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 76, June 2007 ISSUE, has been published and
      uplinked with the article "PRASTHANATRAYAM – THEIR IMPORTANCE IN
      SANATAN PHILOSOPHY.- Part 1."- If you visit the site, and have any
      observations to make, I shall be grateful. There are also interesting
      questions from readers dealing with "Corporal punishment", "Erotic
      depiction of hindu themes" "Being critical of other views", "Revisit
      of desires" and "Spiritual Approach to Life". You can also browse the
      previous articles by clicking on the ikon `articles'. Please share it
      with your friends and dear ones. God bless you- Sri Bimal Mohanty.
      (bimal_mohanty@...)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your
      assistance if you please. Click on `special information' on the
      homepage of www.ahwan.org.

      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues,
      please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as complements from
      you please indicate his/her e-mail address.

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way-
      the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.
      regularly. Share it with your friends and dear ones.