Starships wave over Western Arkansas 2007

  • cmdrlyur
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2007
      Starships wave over Western Arkansas 2007
      Cmdr. Lyur reporting.
      For those who cannot see below the UFO photos of that Air Force Colonel,
      please go open the Document : Starships Wave Western Arkansas in the files of my list of news :
      A UFO wave started at Christmas over the vortex/Crystal Portal/Stargate of Arkansas (Blue Ouachita mountains and Talimena Ridge, see channelling from Tyberonn about the area at this page : http://groups.msn.com/NewTribes/crystalportal.msnw ). With a witness we observed a mothership (cigar shaped UFO) for about 25 minutes - these are half a mile or a mile long – the day after Christmas; Then the wave started all over Western Arkansas, with many reports for weeks, even months. The article below is an example. The same 3 yellow shaped objects were also seen in March by friends at a dairy farm, just 2 miles from me as the crow flies, for about half an hour. People at the farm saw the same triangular formation of big yellow lights, over a pyramid shaped mountain, which is not in the general direction of Van Buren. The official explanation by the Air Force about flare balloons in Van Buren could be then easily discarded, the Air Force is not authorized to make these tests over rural private areas and National Forest.
      The wave went to the point that the country music station covering Fort Smith and the Oklahoma border had to pass on the many reports from listeners. We are talking here about rural country down to Earth people not city UFO buffs or new agers. It would appear that the wave of objects in Western Arkansas was mainly the fact of what we call starships (of Light), which are spherical and about 150 feet in diameter. Crews in such ships are usually quite large, just imagine the many decks in a round object 150 feet high and 150 feet large.
      I am in contact with these ships, and have taken a number of similar photos over the years with various different cameras and on various locations around the world.
      Go see my pics at :
      http://www.myspace.com/144723546
      The wave of ships of (Golden) Light over Arkansas means two things :
      First we are entering a new phase regarding the star people crews on the ground and the possible ascension/beam-up in the tractor beams of the ships for a percent of the Earth population. The 35% mentioned by the space brothers in the past, and still reported by Maya Elder Grandmother Windrider at our Star Knowledge Conference in Fort Collins in 1999, have dropped considerably at the turn of the century, the Earth people continuing to give away their personal power by humans keeping the ways of wars and destruction of the planet. To belong to New Age circles does not grant automatically a ticket to be included in such ascension. The situation is different for the star people, since the Universal Law states that you can come for your own kind incarnated upon a planet without breaking the Prime Directive of Non Interference. Thus it is important to know today if you are a star people from the Galactic Federation of Light. Read more information in my article on star people in my blog at :
      http://blog.myspace.com/144723546
      Second it means that the activation of the vortex and stargates have also entered into a new phase regarding the preparation of 5th dimensional pockets and pick-up points. A proper activation by crews on the ground is required to help in this process, since this is an assisted ascension, a 50/50 thing, we do half of the work on the ground under their supervision, they do their part in the ships. Regarding the Portal of Arkansas described by Tyberonn,
      this channel came to Talimena Ridge last month with Ronna Hermann to indicate the start of the process. I live in the Ouachitas and Talimena Ridge, and as a commander in the Golden Light Fleet, in turn it is my duty to call the crews into action on the ground. The pyramid shaped mountain where the starships of Light were seen in March has to be activated in a special way, same as the other power spots of the Portal/Stargate. I will start this activity soon here in the Stargate with small groups of star people, you can contact me already to participate. We are talking here about a joint work under supervision of the starships with star people crews used as instruments on the ground; I will explain this Interdimensional Golden Light Gridwork in more details soon.
      For the moment please read this report below, as well as my own report in my June 2007 Newsletter.
      Golden Love
      Cmdr. Lyur/Golden Light Fleet
      cptnlyur@...
      For more information about the Program of the Golden Light Fleet please visit :
      www.starshiplight.com
      www.goldenlightfleet.com
      http://groups.msn.com/InTouchGalacticFederation
      PS. Even in the Van Buren case, the official explanation of the Air Force given later about flare balloons does not stand for one minute, those being an illumination device supposed to burn for a few minutes, not the length of time mentioned in the report below and in the other cases as well. The Chicago sightings mentioned here were probably done by negative aliens, this being part of the plan of official contact with them, any large sightings over big cities is suspicious at this time.
      PS2. At the beginning of the crop circles in England, yellow and golden spherical objects were seen the night below over each field. Since then there have been interferences done by the negative aliens on the crop circles appearing all over the world.
      ********
      PHOTONETDAILY
      Air Force colonel reports lights 'not of this world'
      Snaps images above Arkansas: 'I have no idea what they were'

      6:37 p.m. Eastern
      By Joe Kovacs
      © 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

      Zoomed image of mysterious orange light seen Jan. 9 near Van Buren, Ark. (photo: Col. Brian Fields, USAF, ret.)
      In the wake of reports of unidentified objects flying over Chicago's O'Hare Airport, a retired Air Force pilot has his own mystery with a rash of bright, colorful lights he photographed hovering in skies over western Arkansas last week.
      "I believe these lights were not of this world, and I feel a duty and responsibility to come forward," Col. Brian Fields told WND. "I have no idea what they were."
      Fields, 61, was cooking chicken at his Van Buren, Ark., home Jan. 9 when just before 7 p.m., he observed two intensely bright lights as he looked to the southeast close to the horizon.

      Zoomed image of mysterious yellow light seen Jan. 9 near Van Buren, Ark. (photo: Col. Brian Fields)
      "At first I thought they were landing lights from an aircraft," he said. "As I continued to observe them they began to slowly disappear, then suddenly one reappeared, followed by two, then three. On at least one occasion four or five appeared. Each time they would slowly fade and eventually disappear. This occurred several times and when they would reappear they might do so in differing numbers and in different positions, sometimes in a triangular shape, sometimes stacked on top of each other, sometimes line abreast, etc. When the objects appeared they might stay illuminated 10 or more minutes."
      Fields' wife thought the lights may have been ground-based, but Fields says he's certain they were airborne. The retired colonel spent close to 32 years in the military, flying F-16s as a member of the 188th Fighter Wing of the Arkansas Air National Guard.
      "I'm certain it wasn't an aircraft [from Earth]," said Fields, who also ruled out the possibility of flares, saying they didn't descend like flares typically do. "It's not anything I ever had any experience with . ... They were some kind of energy or something."
      Fields grabbed his Canon digital camera with 6 megapixel resolution to document what he and his wife were seeing, and snapped numerous images of the mysterious lights, which appeared white, yellow and orange.
      He says the phenomenon lasted an hour and 15 minutes, and local news agencies have not published or broadcast any reports of what the couple witnessed. WND surveyed local police and sheriffs agencies, as well as Fort Chaffee, a decommissioned Army base in the region, and no one reported anything out of the ordinary.
      "I just can't imagine other people didn't see it," Fields said, noting they appeared at 5 to 10 degrees above the horizon.

      Mysterious yellow lights in triangular formation seen Jan. 9 near Van Buren, Ark. The red lights at right are from a local radio tower (photo: Col. Brian Fields)