Sia's funeral service

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2007
      Dear fellow travellers
      Wayne has asked me to let everyone know that Sia's funeral service will be on Thursday the 14th June 2007 at 1.30pm at Albany Creek Crematorium.

      The Albany Creek Crematorium is in Albany Creek Rd. Albany Creek Brisbane Queensland Australia

      All our welcome

      in love
      from my heart to your heart
      Gaele

      "The Circle of Life is charged with the coincidences of the moment.
       To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance,
       invites the energy of the sub-conscious mind to create a new reality."
       ~Simply the Present Moment (c) 1998 Gaele D. Arnott~