[Angel] 22 Gemini, Angels of Prophecy

  • Gulshan vl
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 11, 2007

      22 degrees Gemini
      The Angels of Prophecy
      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Eneki’

      Beloved,

      Every desire, thought, feeling, and sensation sends ripples of energy out into the unified field of energy and effects the entire Web of Life. This understanding is an important root of divine wisdom. Creating happiness for all beings therefore requires the ability to foresee the results of actions far into the future.

      To create happiness and delight in The Web of Life, the ability to understand the ongoing effects of each act sometimes requires high intuition, especially in the arts of prophecy and prediction.

      For this reason, Divine Providence has given us the responsibility to guide the sons and daughters of Divine Being to look far into the future to see consequences of decisions made in present time.

      Because energy travels through time in open ended circles, or spirals, every act sets in motion effects that come back greatly magnified in the future to the original creator. Emotional energy imbedded in each act attracts similar energy to itself because emotional energy is magnetism.
      Magnetism is the precursor of physical manifestation. This principle is a basis of  prophecy.

      The divine virtue of omnipresence opens up the most profound intuition and communication with all life. Flowing feelings of divine happiness reveal the spiritual maturity of any being and at the same time reveals solutions to problems. The mastery of omnipotent divine will for the highest good of all enlivens faith and courage. The understanding and mastery of cause and effect gives the ability to control the material plane.

       Whatever seed is planted in present time grows and bears fruit in the future. We open the mind to clearly perceive the nature of the energy that has already been created or is being created now; and to see the results of this energy over time. We inspire strong faith and understanding of how to correct mistakes of the past.

      Ancient and modern focusing technologies that encourage logic, language and memory of the left hemisphere of the brain to access intuitive knowing of the right hemisphere, come under our range of competence. Some of these are graphoanalysis, chiromancy, tarot, etc.  With divine inspiration a person learns how to use them through the divine virtues represented by the letters of our name.

      MIRACLES

      E-N-E-K-I’

      E…’We intensify ideas into manifestation.’

       [This is the divine virtue of Omnipresence.  The presence of divine consciousness is everywhere.

      ‘This letter is the sound of universal consciousness, which represents, as a Divine idea and virtue, its omnipresence in everything that has ever been created.  Meditating on this virtue unites normal consciousness with universal consciousness, with the cosmic consciousness, so that you can attain, in the Akasha principle, omnipresence yourself.’

       ‘This is known in oriental wisdom as Nirvi-Kalpa-Samadhi.’

        ‘You attain the highest form of intuition in your mental world; you are able to transfer your consciousness so that there exists no sense of time and space

       ‘Divinity in His highest form is then able to speak through you.’

        ‘The most profound mysteries of materialization and dematerialization become obvious to you as you master this virtue through meditation.   Everything that is material may be transferred back into its refined and most subtle form and any idea can be intensified in such a way that it will become physically visible.’

      The color of this virtue is deep violet, the musical note is D, the element is akasha, which has the sensation of God-penetrating-all, and the spine is formed from it.

      *
      N…’We teach special clairaudience to tap into any detail of past, present, or future events, as well as the ability to intuit exactly anyone’s stage of spiritual development’.

        This is the divine virtue of Supreme Happiness.  The sound of letter N is the sound of Supreme Happiness and Fulfillment.  The purpose of prophecy is to bless everyone with happiness.

        This virtue gives control over the Mental Matrix, which is’the Spiritual bonding material that connects the Emotional body to the Mental body, i.e., to the spirit.’

        ‘The mastery of this virtue reveals to the child of God all the mysteries relating to the mind and the emotions and bestows the ability to comprehend, see, sense and control, the mental matrix with its sphere of action, either in regard of self or others.’

      On a physical plane, this virtue gives mastery over ‘the principle of cohesion or coherence, gravity and the attractive power of everything material

        The color is dark red, the musical note is A, it is of the water element of feeling so it has a cool sensation.  The liver is formed from this virtue.

      *
      E…’We confer the highest form of intuition including how to transform ordinary consciousness into cosmic consciousness.’

       [The divine virtue of Omnipresence.]
      *
      K…We empower seekers to perform miracles, i.e. to manifest wishes into form by willing it so.

       [This is the divine virtue of Omnipotence. The sound of this letter is the virtue of omnipotence.  In the Akasha, the subtle pre-matter, ‘it is the highest and purest light and is analogous to the original fire, or desire principle’.

       ‘In the mind, it manifests as the state of faith  This is the faith that was spoken of in the Bible that moves mountains and “does all things”.

       In the soul, which is also called the astral or feeling body, this virtue manifests as ‘endurance, toughness, courage, and the ability to remove any feeling of fear within yourself or within others

       This virtue is the fire element and has the sensation of warmth and expansion.  Its musical note is B, its color is silvery blue.   The left ear is formed from it.]
      *
      I…’We evoke the greatest miracles in the physical world and train perfection in reuniting of body and soul, even to the point of raising the dead.’

        [The sound of the letter I is the Divine Virtue of Cause and Effect. This represents the Law of Evolution of everything. This law gives the understanding and mastery of the Akasha, or subtle pre-matter principle.  The sensation of Akasha is ‘God-penetrating-all.’ The understanding of cause and effect also enables the perfection of memory and conscience.

      ‘A person mastering this divine virtue evokes the greatest miracles in the material world by using the respective analogies to shape, measure, number and weight.  Shape, measure, number and weight are the chief components of the material world, and by getting this divine virtue under control, a person becomes their complete master

      It is the Earth element and has the sensation of weight.  Its musical note is G. The left kidney is formed from it.]

      The letter “I” [as in I AM] with its light opalescent color, representing the law of cause and effect, is the spiritual essence of the left kidney.

      "All that I do , ye shall do and more."

      The melody of the letters or our name are the notes of D, A, D, B, and G.

      *
      MIRACLES

      MIRACLES

      ***

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      ***********

      ******************

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 9, 2008
        If the message appears incorrectly, or too large, on your screen, go to your top toolbar and click on Forward.

[...]

        Divine Sky

        The Angel Messages

        –—

        ORDERING INFORMATION

        We are extremely pleased to announce that Divine Sky has now gone to press and is now shipping .

        This is a large volume; it contains Angel messages of the Moon and

        of 360 degrees of the Zodiac, plus 28 early messages,

        as well as an extensive appendix.

        The book itself is over 600 pages, 8.5 by 11 inches, and includes several color plates of ethereal paintings.  Binding is over-stitched deluxe hard cover, beautiful, and suitable for gifting or display.

        The policy of this publisher is to produce inspired works without financial profit, therefore these books are offered at below actual production costs.  If the price itself is a barrier to ordering, please let us know and we will make appropriate accommodations.

        Price requested is $28.00 per book, which includes shipping within the US*.  Make check or money order payable to DAYSTAR MEDIA.

        Mail order to:

        DAYSTAR

        PO Box 1410

        Silverton, OR 97381

        Be sure to include your mailing address.

        We are happy to gift ship to another address if you include that information.

        *Email us for overseas shipping rates or with other questions at:  day.star08@...

        Thank You

        for being a part of this splendid work.

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
      • Spiritus Sanctus
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 11, 2009

          If the message appears incorrectly, or too large, on your screen, go to your top toolbar and click on Forward.

            Please remember that for the time being www.spiritussanctus.com is being changed to another server and can be accessed at www.spiritussanctusarts.com

        • spiritus@mindspring.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 12, 2010

            If the message appears incorrectly, or too large, on your screen, go to your top toolbar and click on Forward.

            Because of the new moon activating this point now, divine prophecy is being strongly activated in the children of God.
            Seeing the future allows us to take action to change it, if necessary for the highest good of all concerned.
            One of the most important keys to this new moon is the placement of Mercury at 4 Gemini, the heavenly hosts of visual images.
            Visual images, either seen through the eyes or imagined in meditation, activate the pineal and other glands in the Cave of Brahman in the center of the brain.

            If what you see happening in the future for self or others needs correcting, VISUALIZE through a drawing, or in your imagination, the future you wish to see.

            Blaze this visual image with flowing divine love.  Feel this love giving life to the image.

            Then give thanks that it is done according to the highest good of all.

[...]

              The understanding and mastery of cause and effect gives the ability to control the material plane , awakens conscience and memory .

          • Cynthia Rose Young
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 11, 2011

[...]

              Home site:

              www.spiritussanctus.com

              www.sacredpaintings.com

              Conference Call Updates

              go to www.spiritussanctus.com

              and click the appropriate link.

              THE LAW OF ONE

              We are all one.

              When one is harmed, all are harmed.

              When one is helped, all are healed.

              one with all;

              I give thanks that this is done.

              SO BE IT!

              *+*

                Original music by Jalal Ali

              From the Orient.mid

              music link
              (left click, play - right click, save)

            • Spiritus
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 11, 2012

[...]

                THESE BOOKS MAY BE PURCHASED FROM www.Amazon.com or from MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

                1-800-204-2473

              • Spiritus

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 11, 2013

                     Divine prophecy is being strongly activated in the children of God.

                    Seeing the future allows us to take action to change it, when inner guidance from our hearts reveal that this is necessary for the highest good of all concerned.

                    Visual images, either seen through the eyes or imagined in meditation, activate the pineal and other glands in the Cave of Brahman in the center of the brain.
                    Awakening Mind
                    If what you see happening in the future for self or others needs healing, VISUALIZE through a drawing, or in your imagination, the future you wish to see that is the highest good of all concerned.

                    Blaze this visual image with flowing divine love.

                      Feel this love giving life to the image.

                    Then give thanks that it is done according to the highest good of all.

                     Tap into the Spirit

                    22 degrees Gemini
                    The Angels of Prophecy
                    Also known as

                    The Angels of

                     ‘Eneki’

                    Beloved,

                    Every desire, thought, feeling, and sensation sends ripples of energy out into the unified field of energy and effects the entire Web of Life.

                     This understanding is an important root of divine wisdom.

                    By attuning to the frequency of desires, thoughts, feelings and sensations of any being, it is possible to see ongoing future results that  will occur.

                    Creating happiness for all beings therefore requires the ability to foresee the results of actions far into the futur
                    e, so that only the highest good of all concerned occurs.

                    Bouddha
PlenilunioTauro2011FD

                    To create happiness and delight in The Web of Life, the ability to understand the ongoing effects of each act  requires high intuition, especially in the arts of prophecy and prediction.

                    The divine virtue of omnipresence opens up the most profound intuition and communication with all life.

                    Because energy travels through time in open ended circles, or spirals, every act sets in motion effects that come back greatly magnified in the future to the original creator.

                    The creative act travels outward in a clockwise spiral.

                     Emotional energy imbedded in each act attracts similar energy to itself because emotional energy is magnetism.

                     This creates a counter clockwise spiral.

                    Together they form a scalar wave, which is the key to manifestation.

                    vortex both sides
                    Emotional Magnetism, therefore, is the precursor of physical manifestation.

                     By a
                    ttuning  to the the frequency of emotional energy of self or others, the frequency of physical situations being attracted into manifestation is known.

                     This principle is a basis of  prophecy.

                    We help the children of divinity heal the emotions of self and others so that supreme divine happiness attracts heaven to earth.

[...]

                    Arcturian Code Gratitude
                    E-N-E-K-I’

[...]

                    How To Speak
                    MIRACLES

                    ***

                    Violet Flame and Blue Orb

                    Footnotes:

                    * Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from th

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 11, 2014

[...]

                      The divine virtue of omnipresence, through all time and space, opens up the most profound intuition and communication with all life.

                      Becauseenergy travels through time in open ended circles, or spirals, every act sets in motion effects that come back greatly magnified in the future to the original creator.

                      The creative act travels outward in a clockwise spiral and comes back as a counter clockwise spiral.

                      Divine Will, which is fire, and thought, which is air, are clockwise spirals.

                       Emotional energy, which is water, imbedded in each act attracts similar energy to itself because emotional energy is magnetism which is counter clockwise.
                      This is how emotional energy creates matter out of the quantum field.

                      Water and earth are counter clockwise.

                        So there are spirals within spirals, some clockwise and some counterclockwise.

                        They form scalar waves, which are keys to manifestation.

                      vortex both sides

                      Fire creates air which attracts water which in turn creates matter.

                      This is one way to understand how Emotional Magnetism is the precursor of physical manifestation.

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jun 12, 2015

[...]

                         Flowing emotions of divine happiness reveal the spiritual maturity of any being and at the same time reveals solutions to problems.

                        Message 11 of 11 , Jun 11, 2016

                           Divine prophecy is being strongly activated in the children of God.

                          Seeing the future allows us to take action to change it,
                           when inner guidance from our hearts reveal that this is necessary.

                           Tap into the
Spirit

                          22 degrees Gemini
                          The Angels of Prophecy
                          Also known as

                          The Angels of

                            Eneki

                          Beloved,

                          Every desire, thought, emotion, and sensation sends ripples of energy out
                           into the unified field of energy
                           and effects the entire Web of Life.

                           This understanding is an important root of divine wisdom.

                          By attuning to the frequency of desires, thoughts, emotions and sensations of any being,

                          .

                          Because energy travels through time in open ended circles, or spirals,
                           every act sets in motion effects that come back greatly magnified in the future to the original creator
                          .

                          The creative act travels outward in a clockwise spiral and comes back as a counter clockwise spiral.

                          Divine Will, which is fire, and thought, which is air, are clockwise spirals.

                           Emotional energy, which is the cause of physical water, imbedded in each act
                           attracts similar energy to itself, because emotional energy is magnetism which spins counter clockwise.
                          This is how emotional energy creates matter out of the quantum field.

                          Water and earth are counter clockwise.

                            So there are spirals within spirals, some clockwise and some counterclockwise.

                            They form scalar waves, which are keys to manifestation.

                          vortex both sides

                          Fire creates air which attracts water which in turn creates matter.

                          This is one way to understand how Emotional Magnetism is the precursor of physical manifestation.

                           By a
                          ttuning  to the the frequency of emotional energy of self or others,
                          the frequency of physical situations being attracted into manifestation is known.

                           This principle is a basis of  prophecy.

                          Visual images, either seen through the eyes or imagined in meditation,
                           activate the pineal and other glands in the Cave of Brahman, the center of the brain.
                          Awakening Mind
                          This causes hundreds of thousands of chemical reactions in the body.

                          By respecting, thanking, and loving whatever causes and effects are already in motion,
                          power is gained over them.
                          Now bless them with The Law of One,
                          visualizing only THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL happening.
                          Now flow with emotions of happiness that this is done!