Fw: To Share Daily Word for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2007

      Hello everyone yet again:

      I apologize for using the same graphic but, just as I hit send, I realized that I had taken information from the wrong day in this booklet.  There are no accidents as we all know and everything happens just as it should.  So I guess I was so in need of hearing thre words from yesterday that I just misread the days.  Please accept my apology and know that it was all done in the activity of caring and concern for anyone who needs prayer and my own attempt to try to find some words today to help both others and myself to feel better today.

      So the real Daily Word for today was supposed to be 'Guidance;' and today's real Daily Thought is:  "My thoughts are attuned to Divine Wisdom and I am guided to right action."  Again, interesting words and also words that are so true, at least for me.

      If they apply to you today, please take them to heart, just as I did.

      Enjoy the rest of your day and do take time to enjoy Mother Nature in some way.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs.

      Patti