RE: << lovingpurelove >> Love's Blessing

  • Melanie J. Myers
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
      oh Polly:)
      this is so very beautiful and it rings with such reality for and with the Love of God.
      thankyou for sharing this joy,
      being in the blessed moment is truly the greatest treasure we are given.
      the soul's playground of freedom as it frolics in it';s perfected state realizing it was always perfect and so very loved for we are all this unconditional love. when present, our hearts leap for it is in love with the moment that is and always will be; past, present and future all wrapped in divinities circle of the pearly strand of infinity.
      you are greatly appreciated and your love shines in every individual moment,
      melanie