Fw: To Say Hello to All of You Again Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2007

      Hello everyone again:

      Please excuse my meandering into nostalgia today, but I do have a good reason.  You see, I am sending this message to share this cute graphic and to say how much I wish I was still as thin as this woman!!  I was a few years ago (yeah right, like 15 or 20 years ago)but not now, not at all.  She does have hair that is my favorite color, though, and is dancing to one of my favorite songs, so that is something good, is it not?

      Anyway, I felt led to write this because it looks like there is a great possibility that I may not get to share my own messages today. I am very far behind with reading my messages because last week was so frustrating and confusing, so even though I have been on line almost three hours and still have almost 1200 messages to read and.or delete.  So because I do not want to stress myself out completely tonight, doing that is going to be my concentration for the rest of the day and night so I can at least feel that I am finished one task today.\

      Hopefully, barring any and all distraction and occurrences, I will be back on-line again tomorrow in full-form and full-force again.

      Do know that I still continue to keep each and everyone of you in my thoughts and in heart, in your own special place, and in my prayers, if needed.

      So do continue to enjoy your day and may your evening be fun-filled and stress-free, followed by a night of peaceful and relaxing sleep -- much like the sleep of the angels.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti