Fw: Quote of the Day!

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3 1:39 PM

      Hello everyone:

      Just another great quote from Maya Angelou for us all to remember.  Remember if you are
       a woman, we have to attest to that fact once in a while, at least.

      For you men out there, I apologize for sending this particular song, but since some women
      consider to be an anthem for women, I thought it would go good with this message.  I am not
      sure if men have a song like this, declaring their manhood, because, if they do, I have never
      heard one.  So please do not be offended by this send, but I just could not resist sharing it
      with this message today.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      BTW, just a  question for all of you music aficionados out there.  Isn't there another song
      sort of like this that talks about what a woman can do, with some of the lyrics saying all
      the things a woman can do at the same time?  For some reason, I cannot recall all of the
      lyrics, the title of the song or all of the lyrics, so if any of you know the song I am talking
      about, please let me know because that is another song  I would so love to have in my music
      files.

      QUOTE OF THE DAY:

      "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."
      Maya Angelou