To Share Message from my 'Messages of Light' Card Deck for Us All Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007

      Hello everyone:

      I did not mean for this graphic to be at the very top of this page, but inasmuch as I have been messing with this download for about 30 minutes because it kept coming out about three or four times this large, I was so happy to get it to come out like this that I decided I had best leave it alone, without trying to move it someplace else.

      Suffice it to say, I am using this graphic today because it is totally related to the message from the card I drew for all of us today which is:  "I AM."

      I took classes on St. Germaine and the 'I Am" presence while I lived and worked in Washington, and even though I have a picture of this being on my wall, it is 16 X 20.  So I went to the booklet 'The Voice of the I AM,' a booklet shared with me monthly by my special friend, , Elizabeth -- which happens to be a 5 X 7 booklet.  However, when I tried to copy this graphic (and I made absolutely no changes in size) it kept coming out extremely large.  So I finally went inside the document page and changed the size -- which I usually do not ever have to do. However, even though this one does not look as I wanted it to look, I was so happy to finally get it in a useable size that I was willing to take what I could get.

      That said, let me now get to this special message for today.  As I said, this card is entitled 'I AM,' and although this presence is identified here as 'The Magic Presence,' it is also called the 'I AM' presence as well:

      "I value my beautiful and pure 'Self.'
      As I become aware of my great inner light,
      I allow it to shine brighter and brighter.
      I give myself all the respect, love and self-esteem
      that I need without worrying about what others think.
      I love and accept myself as I am,
      for I am the being that I AM."

      I hope this messages resonated for some of you, at least, as much as it did for me.  I loved these words and feel that this message came at just the right time for me.

      Do continue to enjoy your day to the fullest.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  Midi I shared today is called 'Light of the Spirit.'  There is a song we sing at the Light of Christ Center called 'I Am Light,' but I was unable to find it today.  I just hope you all enjoy the one I selected to use instead.