To Sahre Daily Word for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2007
      Hello everyone again today:

      Yesterday being the first (and my eldest daughters birthday as well) and my not getting on-line, I have not yet shared the June Affirmations from this special booklet -- which I am doing now.

      These affirmations are:

      INNER PEACE:
      Embraced by divine love, I rest in the sacredness of God's peace.

      GUIDANCE:
      My thoughts are attuned to divine wisdom, and I am guided to right action.

      HEALING:
      Every cell of my body radiates pure life, energy and vitality.

      PROSPERITY:
      With faith-filled enthusiasm, I accept God's good in my life.

      WORLD PEACE:
      I am one in love and spirit with all people.  Peace prevails in my heart and in the world.

      Now for the message for today from this special booklet.

      The Daily Words for today are:  'One in Spirit.'

      And the Daily Thought for today is:  "One in Spirit, we are united in a relationship of love and caring.

      And now for the rest of the message:

      "Uniting our hearts in Spirit, we nurture our relationship of caring and commitment.  Reaching new heights of discovery each day, we support each other and our goals.

      "With respect and patience for the life we are creating together, we listen to, talk with, and act toward one another with reverence and caring.  We learn to grow as individuals and as companions.  Honoring our individuality and our unity, we contribute to a relationship that is continually blessing us.

      "What we give and receive is a demonstration of shared encouragement.  Our mutual love and caring assure that we bring  the best to one another and encourage the best from one another."

      If you are to see it, I used this stationery of Jesus with his 'about to be crucified self 'being shown inside his body.  To me this is a very good depiction of our spirit within as well, which was my reason for opting to use it today.

      I do hop you are all having a special and blessed day.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  Midi used today is called 'Spirit of the Living God."