To Share Angel Messages from Two Different Sources Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2007
      Hello everyone:

      I really did not take a Mental Health Day yesterday, but did go to the Beauty Salon for my monthly appointment.  Apparently getting outside in  this pollen and smoke filled air, along with having no rain in weeks to rid the aid of all the stuff in it, did me in because when I got home at about 5 p,.m., I was out like a light the minute I sat down.   Although I woke up at about 8:30 p.m, I still felt wiped out so I just chilled for the rest of the night.

      So, for your reading pleasure today, I am going to share two sets of messages today.

      First, from my 'Angels All Around Us' desk calendar, the messages are:

      "Angels in medieval art are usually androgynous,
      and it is not until the Renaissance
      that women and children were depicted"
      ----James R. Lewis and Evelyn Dorothy Oliver,
      Angels A to Z

      and

      "Some people believe that angels come as 'manes,'
      the deified souls of departed spirits,
      for many cultures hold to this idea that human souls
      evolve eventually into higher protecting angels,
      as angels themselves evolve to higher and higher forms."
      ----Sophy Burnham.
      A Book of Angels

      (For some reason, I am not sure that I believe this statement because so many other references say that angels and human beings are two separate beings.  Also, according to the Bible, God made both angels and man at different times so that makes me not believe that human beings ever become angels.  As far as being guardians for their loved ones on earth, I believe that is possible because with the soul separated from the earthly body, I am assuming that it can go where it wishes -- even back here on earth, if deemed necessary. Of course, that is just a personal opinion and is not based on fact at all, just on feeling and intuition,)

      Now I want to share a couple of statements on Love from a little booklet, given to me by my Unity minister, called 'Angel Fingerprints -- The Little Book of Joyous Thoughts,' by Sharon Warren.

      "I will find happiness when I give to others
      what I want most for myself.....
      love, acceptance, peace,
      tolerance and freedom."

      and

      "God is my Center.  I accept what is.
      I Am Love."

      I do so hope you all enjoyed these short statements about and from the special angels in our lives today.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      .