Imperishable Gems - Rebirth

  • B K
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Imperishable Gems - Rebirth

      The soul is eternal and immortal.
      The energy can never be created and can never be destroyed.
      It is only transformed from one form to another.
      The soul changes the physical costume namely body.
      The soul has no gender.
      The body based on the gender, is either known as female or male body.
      If we have any unfulfilled desire at the time of leaving the body, then we will take rebirth in the physical world again.
      If we leave our body in the remembrance of God and soul world, then we will go to soul world, and we will not take birth here in the physical world.
      This is also called liberation.
      Our physical world where we all live is known as land of sorrow.
      Once upon a time it was land of happiness.
      The soul world is called the land of peace.
      In the soul world, the matter, (the five elements) does not exist.
      There is a sixth element called Brahm exists in the soul world.
      The human soul will take birth as a human being, either as a male or as a female.
      The human soul will not enter into the body of any animals or species or birds or creatures or worms, flies etc.
      The cumulative actions performed by us in various physical bodies and the unfulfilled desires in us are the root cause for taking rebirth in the land of sorrow.
      We are now in the Confluence age, which is the age between Iron age and Golden age.
      God teaches us as to how to liberate ourselves from the present Iron age, the land of sorrow and enter into Golden age, the land of happiness, via the land of peace.
      The soul enjoys and suffers for the deeds performed through the physical body.
      In the Golden age and silver age, (the land of happiness), the soul is always soul conscious while being in the body.
      The soul becomes body conscious in the Copper age and Iron age (the land of sorrow).
      In the confluence age we become soul conscious and God conscious.
      If we are either body conscious or soul conscious, then we will take rebirth.
      If we practice God consciousness and soul consciousness while performing all our daily routine through our physical body, we will be liberated from the hell.
      If we are liberated from the hell, we will go to heaven via soul world.
      Do you want to take rebirth in hell?   Or
      Do you want to be liberated from the hell and go to soul world?   Or
      Do you want to be liberated from the hell and go to heaven via soul world?
      You are the master of your own destiny.
      God helps those who help themselves.
      Raja Yoga enables every one to be soul conscious and God conscious while performing all actions through the body. Now or never.