[ANGEL] 12 Gemini, The Angels of Telepathy

  • Gulshan vl
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 1, 2007

      12 degrees Gemini
      The Angels of Telepathy

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Bagoloni’

      Beloved,

      After the communication skills of previous degrees of Gemini are mastered, we offer even more advanced instruction in thought transference. We instruct those who are spiritually mature and seek the highest good of all concerned.

      Remote viewing and sending of pictures and sound is our specialty.

      We also excel in arousing high qualities of character in other people.

      Since telepathy requires mastery of the divine virtue of Universal Life, which is a virtue of polarity, here is an ancient practice for mental, emotional and sense mastery of polarity.

      This is an exercise to develop the two hemispheres of your brain working simultaneously. It is important that these feelings and images are very real to you as you meditate.

       Take your time.

      Pick any sense polarity such as:

      Hot
      Cold
      Big
      Small
      Up
      Down
      Light
      Heavy
      Male
      Female
      Spirit
      Matter
      Unity
      Individuality
      Green
      Red
      & Etc.

      Or if you want to work especially on emotions:

      Anger
      Peace
      Hostility
      Love
      Upset
      Happy
      Poor
      Rich
      Hard
      Ease
      Judgemantal
      Compassionate
      Accepted
      Rejected

      [there are infinite numbers of polarities and variations of them. ‘Accepted-rejected’ is a variation of ‘judgemental-compassionate’, or ‘hostility-love’.]
      Etc.

      Or a mental quality:

      Dull
      Smart
      Bored
      Interested
      Confused
      clear
      & Etc.

      For our example, a good one to start with is hot and cold. This one is used by some Tibetan Masters who sit in the snow wearing almost nothing and generate enough heat to melt the ice for yards around them, or walk into a burning fire and stay comfortable. If you prefer to use another one, just insert that polarity in the place of hot and cold in this exercise.

      Imagine that you are very, very hot. Keep imagining the feeling of hotness until you feel as if you are a flaming fire.
      You can imagine you are in a desert! Get very hot, feel like fire! Feel and see it. Ask us for help. Take your time and do this well.

      Then stop.
      Now imagine you are cold. Keep imagining that you are deep coldness. Imagine this until you feel as if you are frozen like ice. You are very, very, very, cold! Shiver, shiver, shiver!

      Now stop.

      Switch back and imagine again that you are fire!
      [It should be especially quick and easy this time because you did this just a short while ago, and it is fresh in your memory.]
      Imagine that you are hot, hot, hot, burning hot! and that you are a fire. See yourself as a flame of burning intensity.

      Now stop.

      Switch back again and imagine that you are ice cold again. Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold ice. You are ice. Take your time. Enjoy it.

      Now stop.

      Switch again and imagine yourself as fire. [It should be MUCH quicker and easier this time. The memory is strong and fresh.] You should be able to become a raging burning flame very quickly.

      Now... STAY as a flame burning...very important, STAY HOT!… don’t stop this time and DON’T SWITCH!!!!!!
      Now, this is important and is the purpose of this exercise, AT THE SAME TIME THAT YOU ARE FEELING HOT, FEEL YOURSELF AS ICE COLD! AT THE SAME TIME! HOT AND COLD TOGETHER!!!!
      ***THIS is the key.****

      BE BOTH FIRE AND ICE AT THE SAME TIME.
      STAY HERE FOR A WHILE.

      Be aware of the
      the interesting sensation in your brain as you do this. This exercise awakens both hemispheres at once.

      Congratulations!

      At other times do this with other polarities for practice.
      [You could do blue-orange, or wet-dry, hard-soft, silence-sound, for instance.]

      This exercise allows you to automatically encompass, or love, both sides of polarities simultaneously with ease.
      Polarities are merely two opposite ends of ONE CONTINUUM of the SAME THING OR QUALITY.
      This exercise gives you mastery over polarity instead of polarity having mastery over you!

      [
      Other very important ones that are used for enlightenment are:
      big - little, rich -poor, powerful - weak, fixed - changing, right - wrong, life - death, ignorance - enlightenment, love - hate, past - future, serious - playful. ]

      Now that you have done this, for the purpose of mastering telepathy, we ask you to practice the polarity of HERE - THERE.

      Other useful polarities for telepathy are:

      Past - future
      Now - past
      Now - future
      Me - you
      Knowing - ignorant
      Weak - strong
      Etc.

      All encompassing, unconditional love holds all polarities within itself.
      "God's love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and bad alike."
      Of such are the worlds of created form.
      *

      MIRACLES

      'B-A-G-O-L-O-N-I’

      B…By understanding and teaching polarity, we help seekers perceive universal life.
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae…We teach how to access profound truths of the enlightened mind and spiritual abilities such as telepathy. We help with the release of imperfections for changes into other states that are the highest good of all concerned.
      *
      G…With the true divine blessing of Divine Providence, we empower seekers to give the same to others,
      *
      Umlaut O, eu, andO…and to see through the eyes of love divine with an absolute sense of justice and appreciation of fairness.
      *
      L…Filled with the greatness and majesty of God in terms of pure divine virtues,
      *
      umlaut O, eu, and O…we inspire transmutation into divine perfection and  impart peaceful feelings of satisfaction and infallibility that comes from absolute security in divine law.
      *
      N…Using the laws of coherence as absolute masters of men and animals and as healers
      *
      I…we evoke great miracles on earth, uniting body and soul, as absolute masters of metaphysics. We are able to evoke any remembrance and bring forth any images to consciousness.

      ********
      The melody of the letters of our name is the notes of A, G, C, F, D-sharp, G, F, D-sharp, G, A, and G.
      Miracles

      Note on the polarity of Saturn and Jupiter:

      Just as hot and cold are a polarity, so are Jupiter and Saturn a polarity.

       They are a polarity of expansion [Jupiter] and contraction/ restriction/form [Saturn].

       Therefore, since they are two polarities forming one continuum, in order to reach a harmonious balance [the middle path] when I desire an expanding and  beneficial change [Jupiter]  then I realize that  a specific form must be chosen for it to manifest through [Saturn].

      In day to day life,  I have found that I can surrender specific details to Divine Providence.

        When a desire for expansion arises, I ask Divine Providence to reveal to me exactly what to desire so that it is the highest good of all concerned.

         I use The Law of One to designate  that  the expansive beneficial changes being brought about  also  manifest only in the way that is the highest good. I  leave the details of this to Divine Providence as well.

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
      Germany
      . These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 11 , May 30 11:09 AM

        I f this message appears too large for your screen, go to top toolbar and click on Forward.

[...]

        Or if you want to work especially on emotions , pick a polarity of feelings such as :

[...]

         Imagine a flaming fire in your solar plexus. Visualize and feel this fire burning hotter and bigger.
        You can imagine you are in a desert!
         Get very hot, feel like fire!
         Feel and see it. Ask us for help. Take your time and do this well.

        Then stop.
        Now imagine you are cold.
         Keep imagining that you are  frigid  deep coldness. Imagine this until you feel as if you are frozen like ice. You are very, very, very, cold! Shiver, shiver, shiver!

        Now stop.

        Switch back and imagine again that you are fire!

        [ This should be especially quick and easy this time because you did this just a short while ago, and it is fresh in your memory.]
[...]

        the interesting sensations  in your brain as you do this.

         This exercise awakens both hemispheres at once.

        Congratulations!

        At other times do this with other polarities for practice.
        [You could do blue-orange, or wet-dry, hard-soft, silence-sound, for instance.  Imagine emotions such as boldness-shyness, peacefullness-upsetness, determined-hesitant, etc. ]

[...]

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
      • Spiritus Sanctus
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 1, 2009

        • spiritus@mindspring.com

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 1, 2014

                       light body

                      12 degrees Gemini
                      TheAngels of Telepathy

                      Also known as

                      The Angels of

                      Bagoloni

                      Beloved,

                      After the communication skills of previous degrees of Gemini are mastered, we offer  more advanced instruction in thought transference.
                      Heart Sanctum

                      We instruct those who are spiritually mature and seek only the highest good of all concerned.

                      Remote viewing and sending of pictures and sound is our specialty.

                      We also excel in arousing high qualities of character in other people.

                      The virtue of Universal Life and Polarity is the first letter B of our name.
                      By mastering the polarity of the ONE and THE MANY, a person experiences being an individual and one with another person at the same time.

                      This is necessary for telepathy to work.

                      Notice that the second letter is A, which is the original divine blueprints of creation, enlightenment, which awakens clairvoyance, clairaudience and other mystical faculties, including artistic talent.

                      It then becomes umlaut A, ae, which is the recognition and letting go of imperfections, of any desire, thought, feeling or sensation that is not the highest good of all concerned.

                      The next  letter is G, which is grace and mercy.  Telepathy is used to bring true divine blessing and peacefulness of the spirit, to bring healing and spontaneous remission.

                      The O is the ability to see through the eyes of love, which turns into umlaut O, oe, that brings justice and harmony to all.

                      The L is all the divine virtues taken together, bringing true spiritual morality, vitality and youthening, and awareness of the splendor and majesty of divine being.

                      The N is supreme happiness, which reveals solutions to any problem.

                      The I is cause and effect, which awakens conscience and memory and gives control over the physical universe.

                       Since telepathy requires mastery of the divine virtue of Universal Life, which is the virtue of polarity, here is an ancient practice for mental, emotional and sense mastery of polarity.