A Wish

  • Gulshan vl
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      Wish you a very Happy Birthday and many more to come..

      how beautifully the first card of the Angels have come

      The first card I drew for all of us today is from the Essence of Light Suit and is on 'Anachel.
      the Guardian Angel of Grace.'

      This card is said to be the card of rebirth:
      walking in your personal Star power.

      Then the rest of the message on this card tells us:

      "Anachel confirms that no matter how things may seem, in fact all is perfect.  Your life runs completely in accordance wit the 33 Spiritual Laws of the Universe.  Anachel wishes you to trust that at the right time (nor approaching) your soul purpose will be revealed.  Part of this purpose was to gain much understanding and wisdom, and so you will be able to help others work to meet the Spiritual Laws -- for the angels tell you that all is Karma, all is Grace.

      "You are on track in the Divine blueprint of your life; it is just that you need to be patient.  Accept and trust that you will walk in your personal power.  You are at a key stage of spiritual development; the foundations are being put into place for the vital contribution that you will make in due course.  In the meantime, surrender as much of the lesser (lower) ego as possible, for it obscures spiritual vision.  We all struggle with this in our imperfect world, but Anachel's loving support enables you to build the self-belief that allows you to let go of fear and self-doubt.  Then your higher ego -- your Divine self -- will emerge, as the angels guide your soul journey on the Way of Love and Light."

      Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.