Message from My 'Angels All Around Us' Desk Calendar for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 5:04 PM
      Hello everyone on this lovely day (except for the smoke in the air from the wildfires in Florida and Georgia that cause smoke to come into the valley where I live from two different sides, it is almost a perfect day):

      Firs of all I have to give credit to a special friend named Vivian from TazsAngels who made this for me on my birthday. I was just so pleased and proud to receive it because it is so very special to me.  So once again, sweet Vivian, thank you so very much for remembering me on my birthday this years!  That was such a special thing for you to do for me.

      Now let me get to these messages for today:

      First, a cute poem for us to read today:

      Dare to be right!  Dare to be true!
      You have work that no other can do;
      Do it so breavly, so kindly, so well,
      Angels will hasten the story to tell.
      -----Anonymous

      Just another reminder for us all that the angels are always watching us so try to always bveus be the best you can do the the best you can because what you do and who you are is always being viewed by people around you as well as the angels in heaven.

      Now for the second message for today, which is short, but sweet:

      "How many angels are there?  One -- who transfors our life -- is plenty."
      -----Traditional saying

      I am not sure how all of you relate to angels or what you have heard about them throughout your lives.  All I know is what I have come to believe because I have heard the same story over and over.  I have been told that we are each given a special guardian angel at birth by God, to be with us for our entire lives.  However, as we travel on our spiritual path through life, we can have access to other angels, to ask for their help should thatever be necessary.  So what we should all remmber is that we all have at least once angel with us all the time, and that in special cases, we will have also help from as many angels are are needed to help us solve a problem or resolve a situation.

      I hope that each of you has a very special and blessed evening.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti