Re: Happy Birthday, dear Patti

  • crystalpyramid@foodforall.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007
      Hi Patti,

      perhaps you need to tell your service provider(s) about this email delivery thing... as far as I know, mine works fine. Additionally I have a number of email addresses at which I can be reached due to my now owning five domains.

      Yes my life is progressing well. Right now I have decided to exclusively (as far as possible) support good people and good work and to withdraw as much support as possible from those people and businesses who don't act ethically, i.e. to feed the "light" as much as I can. This includes things like only eating organic, only buying sustainably produced goods, only banking with ethical banks etc. I anyhow have lived very sustainably (no car, fridge, washing machine, insurances, pharmaceutical meds, toxic chemicals, while using only eco-electricity, eating vegetarian and mostly organic ...) for a long time already. We have four or five ethical/ecological banks in Germany, one of them has been around for 33 years, see http://www.gls.de/die-gls-bank/ueber-uns/gls-bank/english-portrait.html. Another one, the Ethikbank, was voted Bank of the Year in 2006.

      That said, I realize that noone (afaik) is 100% good or vice versa (on top, the definition of good varies widely - for me it is similar to what Gandhi embraced). And of course, everyone can make mistakes but how you deal with them is what determines whether you come from basic goodwill and honesty or not. (and there are of course those who might say here "Judge not etc." but I don't care :-).

      In addition to working on my websites, I do a lot of reading such as Vibrational Medicine by Michael Gerber, P.M.H. Atwater's NDE study books, Michael Talbot's Holographic Universe (pretty mind-blowing), Fosar-Bludorf (holistic German cutting-edge scientists), William Tiller's books etc. etc. I have started using EFT to deal with bountiful emotional issues :-) and recommend it highly on www.healingcancernaturally.com/eft-emotional-freedomtechnique.html, the website I started to help people with that challenge but which is useful for many kinds of health issues because it is basically about healthy living and health recovery, as you may know.

      Well, that's my update :-).

      Love, Ulla