Sag Full/Blue Moon Tonight

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2007

       Tonight and the next few days  are important timeto visualize the realities that your heart desires  for yourself and for all creation , to do personal ceremony and prayer ......visualize your beautiful visions clearly, with flowing feelings of joy as if they are already here.  Stand in your power as a Child of Divine Being, accessing omnipotence, omnipresence, and omniscience.

       [This article was sent to me by a friend with no author or mention of origin. I feel to share it with gratitude for the author, whoever he or she may be. Comments in blue are from me ... I am  sending much love and blessings, Cynthia  Rose]

      A "holy trinity" of Jupiter, Moon, and Pluto in Sagittarius offer up a gateway to very real experiences of the Divine, as it is from the dark depths to the highest aspirations.?
      Mars in Aries ( impulses of omnipotent will to Love Divinely) sextile Chiron (the healer) in Aquarius (the visionary  and mental reception to omnipotent divine will for the highest good of all ) forms a rainbow bridge to connect personal insight with global awakening.
      Mercury (mind) and Venus (heart) in Cancer (love and compassion), Uranus (the awakener) in Pisces (unconditional love), and Jupiter in Sagittarius (bliss) give us easy access to deepen our spiritual and emotional connections.

      This is a good time to move consciousness forward

      in the blue frequency. (future)

      The Blue Crystal Skull and the Goddess Vision

      Blue Moons
      ?Wikipedia
      Full Moon 10 Sagittarius Astrology
      Full Rose Moon, Flower Moon, Hot Moon, Planting Moon
      Full Strawberry Moon Space.com
      Full Strawberry Moon Farmer's Almanac
      This name was universal to every Algonquin tribe. However, in Europe they called it the Rose Moon. Also because the relatively short season for harvesting strawberries comes each year during the month of June ... so the full Moon that occurs during that month was christened for the strawberry!