Re: << lovingpurelove >> My reaction to Michael Moore on Donahue

  • Susan Manning
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
      Judith Marie!!
      Thanks for this 'heads up'! I also saw Michael Moore on the Donahue show and was so excited to finally hear his views put out there on the airwaves!! I haven't had the time to finish Moore's book 'Stupid White Men' but what I've read is amazing!!! I even bring it into work to share with some of my awakening co-workers!

      And the Dove has also pointed out that Phil is her favorite talk show host/media person. He is just the best!!!

      I'm particularly thrilled that Moore will be on Oprah because soooo many people watch and love her!!

      Thanks again!!
      Susan xoxoxoxo

      >>> jdaintira@... 11/01/02 01:46AM >>>
      Dear Ones,

      Michael Moore will be on Oprah Friday, November 1, 2002.
    • WolfChant44@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
        In a message dated 11/1/02 1:47:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,

        Please unsubscribe me.  I just have too many e-mails already.
        Blessings to you,
        WolfChant44@...
      • luvpotion121
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2002
          Dear WolfChant44,

          It takes communication through these e-mails to keep the spirit of
          loving community alive. Your presence is valued.

          You have several options that may reduce your email load. You may
          be set up for "nomail" and participate directly from the yahooboard,
          there is the "dailydigest" format, or if you are not interested in
          the community aspect, and only the Angel messages, you can subscribe
          directly with Spiritus to receive just those messages. Cynthia will
          want to know if you prefer the html format or text only.

          Please consider all of these options before leaving.

          May your soul be filled to Abundance.
          Much love, many blessings.

          Polly