My reaction to Michael Moore on Donahue

  • jdaintira@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      Dear Ones,

      Michael Moore will be on Oprah Friday, November 1, 2002.

      I saw Michael Moore on Donahue earlier this week, and it was one of the most important hours of television I have ever seen.

      Moore went beyond the gun culture of the US to the deep seated culture of isolation we have created in which the ill are without health care and the unemployed are without assistance, in fact where those who are down and out have their lives made even more difficult by government policies.

      Moore compared this to Canada, just across an imaginary line from where he was speaking in Flint, Michigan, a country which works as a community for the good of all toward the common good of all.

      I can only assume that his appearance on Oprah will be equally important.

      Only Love Prevails

      Judith Marie

      Angel of the Light