Re: Holy Shekinah Earth Light Manifestations

  • starbluedreamer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2002
      Dear Crystal,

      You have been such an inspiration to me with your beautiful
      artwork. I was inspired to do the 'Birth' artwork I sent
      to the list from your creative inspiration. Thank you for
      the creative inspiration you spread through your love of art.

      P.S. May I ask which program you use to make create your
      art work? The last picture of artwork in your message looks
      like fire, and reminds me of a program that is used to create
      fractals.

      Love In'light,
      Karen