[ANGEL] 27 Taurus, The Angels of Philosophy

  • Gulshan vl
    Message 1 of 9 , May 17 12:03 PM
      Gulshan vl <gulshanstrength@...> wrote:
      Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 10:45:50 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Gulshan vl <gulshanstrength@...>
      Subject: [ANGEL] 30 Aries Angels of Hydro and Naturopathy
      To: Cynthia <spiritus@...>

              27 degrees Taurus
      aspecting [quincux] Galactic Center
      The Angels of Philosophy
      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Gagison’

      Beloved,

      We inspire universal philosophy.

      ‘We help you comprehend all religious systems of this physical world of the past and the present.’

      ‘We help you get to the bottom of any religious system and find the universal laws effective in it. We also show to what extent universal laws have been hidden, veiled, misused, and misunderstood, and we help you correct these errors from the philosophical point of view for your personal use

      There is ONE LIFE that lives and moves in all beings, large and small, so
      whenever any life is helped, no matter how small,
      the unified field of life is blessed as a whole.

      That is why these and similar sayings ring true:

       "What you do unto the least of these you do unto Me."
       "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"!
      "Step on a blade of grass and the universe trembles."
      "God is aware of the least sparrow".

      This is the core and essence of the divine virtue of Grace and Mercy, the letter G, which is the first letter of our name.  Meditating on this virtue enlivens true divine blessing to self and others.

      ‘Meditate on divine grace and mercy in all their aspects. Meditate on how far legality goes and how divine grace and mercy effects man and animal.

      Meditate on the virtue of divine peace in the spirit, the experience of peacefulness and the blessing of Divine Providence.

      Flow with feelings of divine happiness and complete satisfaction.
      Meditate on all phases of true abundance and success in the physical world for all beings.’

      According to the law of Reciprocal Action, the law of cause and effect, negative results of past mistakes become a bitter harvest.
      By continuously uplifting one’s state of being, desires, thoughts, feelings, and actions in holiness and helpfulness through grace and mercy, a person greatly heightens his or her own vibrational field which reduces dire effects of returning negative karmas.

       True divine blessing brings peacefulness of the spirit, and encourages helpfulness in all concerned.

      Remember that a higher frequency results from turning away from harmfulness and aligning individual will with Omnipotent Divine Will for the highest good of all.  A higher frequency repels lower frequencies of returning negative karmas.  In this way negative karma is greatly weakened in its effects.

       All of the web of life is then blessed because it is spared ripple effects of suffering resulting from unfortunate effects of past misdeeds. If the dire effects of every wrong were not made less through the virtue of Grace and Mercy, the painful results, the painful reapings,  could be grievous to the entire web of life. Because everything is connected to everything else, harm anywhere effects everything everywhere, so whenever a person turns away from harmful activities, and embraces Divine Will, so great is the rejoicing in Heaven for this very reason!

      By meditating on the divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, the second letter of our name, the letter A, the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind are comprehended.  In this way, a person can look at any idea in any religious system and determine how much it corresponds to the original purity of all ideas. All imperfections can then be released for changes into other states, through the virtue of umlaut A, ae.

      Once the original perfection of all ideas are understood, the importance of true divine blessing becomes more obvious.

      That is why the letter G, the divine virtue of Grace and Mercy, appears again as the next letter in our name.

      Whatever is identified with, whatever is desired, whatever is thought, whatever is felt, and whatever is sensed goes out and gathers more of its kind through the Law of Attraction and
      returns to the sender much stronger than when it went out.
      Meditating on The Law of Cause and Effect, which is the divine virtue of letter I, allows a person to comprehend “Karmic Law”, the Law of Sowing and Reaping. This virtue awakens memory, remembrance and conscience and points again to the great importance of using free will very carefully.  This virtue reveals strengths and weaknesses in philosophical systems.

      The divine virtue of all-penetrating-divine-will-power is the letter S.  By attuning to omnipresent Divine Will, The Law of One, and understanding that Divine Will penetrates all and is found within ALL of creation, a person foresees the direction of any philosophy, any being or group of beings, because all creation must travel in the direction of Divine Will to survive.  To the extent that Divine Will is aligned with, happiness and joy are the outcome.  To the extent that Divine Will is not aligned with, misery and suffering are the outcome.  It is easy to see.

       “As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end, Amen.”

      By seeing a person, situation, or anything in creation through eyes of Love Divine, indwelling Divine Perfection is perceived and enlivened. This is the action of transmutation, the letter umlaut O, eu.

       This awakens mastery of Divine Harmony and Justice, The Law of One, which is the letter O of our name.  All lessor laws come from this one great original law. By meditating on harmony and justice, a person understands that success and satisfaction for all creatures and beings is the LEGALITY of life in the manifested universes.

      And finally, the divine virtue of Supreme happiness, the letter N, reveals solutions to problems. With this virtue, the spiritual maturity of any person or philosophy is perceived. Waves of JOY, BLISS, AND SUPREME HAPPINESS IN ALL  forms the Mental-Emotional Matrix of Creation, and is the essence of coherence.

      "For I have not given you the spirit of fear, but of joy and life everlasting."

      MIRACLES

      ‘G-A-G-I-S-O-N’

      G…We bestow true divine blessing via the
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae…highest wisdom, illumination, the most profound truths, and transformation of imperfection,
      *
      G…enriched by Divine Grace and Mercy.
      *
      I…We do this to connect the body and soul and to infuse new vitality.
      *
      S…Clairvoyance, the gift of seeing past and future directions, the gift of prophecy, allows us to
      *
      umlaut O, eu, and O…totally understand the role of divine love in perceiving and manifesting indwelling Divine Perfection in creation. Divine justice and harmony fate evokes
      *
      N…situations of absolute success and happiness on earth, and the healing and uniting of humanity in the cycles of human evolution.’
      ***

      *
      MIRACLES

      Footnotes

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at
      pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      Go to

       Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup or spiritusangelmessages.

      ***********

      ******************

      Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      Sacred Art, music, and additonal informative and insightful sharings

      Selected site for catalogued images of Cynthia’s paintings and Giclee prints:
      www.sacredpaintings.com

      Conference Call Updates
      go to
      www.spiritussanctus.com
      and click the appropriate link.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I give thanks that this is done.
      SO BE IT!

      *+*

      *+*

      ***

      music link
      (left click, play - right click, save)

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 9 , May 15 12:40 PM

         If this message appears too large for your screen, go to top toolbar and click on Forward.

[...]

        Divine Sky

        The Angel Messages

        –—

        ORDERING INFORMATION

        We are extremely pleased to announce that Divine Sky has now gone to press and is now shipping .

        This is a large volume; it contains Angel messages of the Moon and

        of 360 degrees of the Zodiac, plus 28 early messages,

        as well as an extensive appendix.

        The book itself is over 600 pages, 8.5 by 11 inches, and includes several color plates of ethereal paintings.  Binding is over-stitched deluxe hard cover, beautiful, and suitable for gifting or display.

        The policy of this publisher is to produce inspired works without financial profit, therefore these books are offered at below actual production costs.  If the price itself is a barrier to ordering, please let us know and we will make appropriate accommodations.

        Price requested is $28.00 per book, which includes shipping within the US*.  Make check or money order payable to DAYSTAR MEDIA.

        Mail order to:

        DAYSTAR

        PO Box 1410

        Silverton, OR 97381

        Be sure to include your mailing address.

      • Spiritus Sanctus
        Message 3 of 9 , May 17 11:33 AM

        • spiritus@mindspring.com
          Message 4 of 9 , May 17 9:10 AM

[...]

            Mail order to:  [new address]

            Daystar
            Suite 110, PMB 125
            800 NE Tenney Rd
            Vancouver, WA 98685

            Be sure to include your mailing address.

            We are happy to gift ship to another address if you include that information.

            *Email us for overseas shipping rates or with other questions at:  day.star08@...

            Thank You

            for being a part of this splendid work.

            Footnotes

            The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Chr

            (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
          • spiritus@mindspring.com

                Message 7 of 9 , May 16 7:56 AM

                          27 degrees Taurus

                  aspecting [quincux] Galactic Center

                  The Angels of Philosophy

                  Also known as

                  The Angels of

                   ‘Gagison’

                  Beloved,

                  We help you comprehend all religious systems of this physical world of the past and the present.’

                   We inspire universal philosophy.

                  ‘We help you get to the bottom of any religious system and find the universal laws effective in it.

                  []
                  We also show to what extent universal laws have been hidden, veiled, misused, and misunderstood, and we help you correct these errors from the philosophical point of view for your personal use.’
                   Native Star Nation
                  We inspire the experience and understanding that there is ONE LIFE that lives and moves in all beings, large and small, so
                  whenever any life is helped, no matter how small,
                  the unified field of life is blessed as a whole.

                  That is why these and similar sayings ring true:

                   "What you do unto the least of these you do unto Me."
                   "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"!
                  "Step on a blade of grass and the universe trembles."
                  "God is aware of the least sparrow".

                  Blessing others is the core and essence of the divine virtue of Grace and Mercy, the letter G, which is the first letter of our name.

                  Fairy-love-angels-22217447-700-525

                  Meditating on this virtue enlivens true divine blessing for self and others.

                  We inspire the sons and daughters of Divine Life to meditate  on divine grace and mercy in all their aspects.

                   We help with the understanding of  how far legality goes and how divine grace and mercy effects man and animal to bring success and satisfaction to all.

                  Meditate on the virtue of divine peace in the spirit, the experience of peacefulness and the blessing of Divine Providence.

                  Flow with feelings of divine happiness and complete satisfaction.

                  Meditate on all phases of true abundance and success in the physical world for all beings.

                  We help with understanding that according to the law of Reciprocal Action, the law of cause and effect

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jul 18, 2013

                            27 degrees Taurus
                    aspecting [quincux] Galactic Center
                    The Angels of Philosophy
                    Also known as

                    The Angels of

                     ‘Gagison’

                    Beloved,

                    We help you comprehend all religious systems of this physical world of the past and the present.’
                     Blue Star
                    ‘We help you get to the bottom of any religious system and find the universal laws effective in it.

                    We also show to what extent universal laws have been hidden, veiled, misused, and misunderstood, and we help you correct these errors from the philosophical point of view for your personal use.

                     We inspire universal philosophy.

                    The effectiveness of religious systems, of the past or present, depends to a large extent on the down pouring of divine grace.

                    There is ONE LIFE that lives and moves in all beings, large and small, so
                    whenever any life is helped, no matter how small,
                    the unified field of life is blessed as a whole.

                    That is why these and similar sayings ring true:

                     "What you do unto the least of these you do unto Me."

                    "You reap what you sow."

                     "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"!

                    "Step on a blade of grass and the universe trembles."

                    []
                    "God is aware of the least sparrow".

                    This is the core and essence of the divine virtue of Grace and Mercy, the letter G, which is the first letter of our name.

                    Meditating on this virtue enlivens true divine blessing to self and others.

                    We inspire seekers of truth to meditate on divine grace and mercy in all their aspects, and to ask for divine grace for self and others.

                     Meditate on how far legality goes and how divine grace and mercy effects man and animal.

                    Meditate on the virtue of divine peace in the spirit, the experience of peacefulness and the blessing of Divine Providence.

                    Grace and Mercy creates flowing  feelings of divine happiness and complete satisfaction.

                    Meditate on all phases of true abundance and success in the physical world for all beings.

                    According to the law of Reciprocal Action, the law of cause and effect, negative results of past mistakes become a bitter harvest.

                    This bitter harvest affects the unified field.

                    Even though lessons of harmlessness are learned from this harvest, these lessons can also be imparted through grace and mercy, through the down pouring of divine light.

                    By continuously uplifting one’s state of being, desires, thoughts, feelings, and actions in holiness and helpfulness through the blessing of grace and mercy, a person greatly heightens his or her own vibrational field which reduces dire effects of returning negative karmas.

                     True divine blessing brings peacefulness of the spirit, and encourages helpfulness in all concerned.

                    Remember that a higher frequency results from turning away from harmfulness and aligning individual will with Omnipotent Divine Will for the highest good of all.

                    A higher frequency greatly repels lower frequencies of returning negative karmas.

[...]

                     Bhakti Fest Rocks
the Midwest!