Fw: 20 Gemini The Angels of Mystical Dancing

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2001
      Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2001 10:24 AM
      Subject: 20 Gemini The Angels of Mystical Dancing

      20 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Mystical Dancing

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Kolani’

      In the development of intellectual wisdom, we teach the children of God to dance in ways that allow them to enter into states of spiritual ecstasy.

      "Man was made in the image of God."

      "As above, so below."

      The human body is the microcosm of the macrocosm. The heavens spin and dance in circles and spirals throughout the galaxies and universes.

      The human body is designed so that when it is spinning and dancing, like the galaxies, critical changes occur in glandular secretions of chemicals that allow trance-like states of awareness to form.

      In these states, it is easy to connect the individual consciousness with the unified field, the Web of Life. In this way, the individual produces whole brain awareness and enters into a communion of souls in divine consciousness.

      If a son or daughter of God dances in this fashion and holds a certain intent that is for the highest good of all, then this intent manifests as a miracle .

      K…We manifest ideas by our will alone, with great perseverance and courage,

      O…as perfect masters of metaphysics who hold impeccably true to an absolute sense of divine justice.

      L…We impart vitality, youth, beauty, and harmony as we teach true morality and enlightenment bordering that of sainthood.

      A…We spur development of mental powers like clairvoyance, the art of levitation, and musical abilities.

      N…We are absolute masters of gait, movement, and dance on earth, which we use to connect body with spirit and thus evoke ecstatic happiness.

      I….We control all doings and activities by which we enliven dancers and reawaken ancient spiritual states of consciousness.’

      The melody formed by the letters of our name are the notes of B, C, F, G, A, and G.

      Here is our meditation on the letter K.

      Relax, take a deep breath, and go within to a deep meditative state.

      Imagine that you are a tiny dot in your solar plexus, and your body is a vast whirling universe around you.

      From the area of your left ear, see a magnificent silvery blue light of the most perfect purity shining throughout the universe. This silvery blue light creates a feeling of warmth and ease everywhere.

      Begin to hear the musical note of B ringing, and imagine the highest power that is possible to comprehend. Meditate on all-embracing power that enables you to work miracles in the micro-as well as the macrocosm.

      Feel great courage and strength which this infinite power gives you. Meditate on how this feeling of courage allows you to overcome any fear within yourself or within your fellow brothers and sisters.

      Be aware that as you connect with this divine virtue of omnipotence within your own inner universe, that you are simultaneously connecting with it in ALL outer universes.

      Previous angel messages are on line at

      Names or phrases in italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. :
      This is a wonderful site to visit: