The Ooranya Kalori - Your Rainbow Message for Today - NUMBER 103 - 6 May 2007 - My soul is now awake

  • Rupunda. Moving with the Rainbow Wind an
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2007

      Radiating Compassionate Rainbow Love from and To the Cosmos with Pure Love

       (c)Elija Rupunda (The Ooranya Kalori)- 6 May 2007
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      If you received this message from a friend and would like to receive it regularly  send a blank  e mail to
      CircleCosmicConsciousness-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Please share The Ooranya Kalori with all as you are guided in your heart·

      The Gifts Continue

      Om     Swa Dzi Swa Dzi Swa Dzi Mah

      I Trust every one was able to Read Gaele's Present Moment Message yesterday

      She shared (among other thoughts)

      I know from experience that nothing was lost from the conscious mind. It was buried deep within me and took practise to extract. Then, when I began sharing knowledge which I could not have previously known in this lifetime I questioned where did I get that information.

      Was it genetically handed down through DNA?

      Did my soul hold it, sleeping in the sub-conscious waiting until I was ready to retrieve it?

      Do we need to know the answer to where?

      Can't we simply accept that it is part of who we are. knowing that when the timing is right all will be revealed as accurate information.

      The Graphic Today is a variation of Yesterday's
      It has been combined with a Mandela created by Gaele with the Vibration of OM in the Centre and the Funnel Graphic to the side
      Originally Gaele sent it to me FOR FUN

      But Overnight it became.......................

      In this position the Graphic becomes a Healing Graphic

      Prajnaparamita (Goddess of perfect Wisdom) Now Speaks
      The Mandela you see before you is for your soul healing and the clearing of obstacles
      all that you have to do is spend some time looking at the graphic and Mandela
      and allow the image and colours to penetrate to your soul self
      That's all
      Look at the Graphic and Mandela for as long as you feel necessary and whenever you feel the need
      You may not "Feel Anything" at the physical level and that is ok because the Images are working at your soul level from the inside out
      as you look into the images your soul will heal

      When your soul is healed  your body can heal and in a few days we will gift you a healing symbol for your physical body
      for now just spend some time looking at the image
      Everyone will see something different as they look
      That is your soul responding to the invisible message that awakens and heals your soul

      Listen with your heart to these words

      Awake my soul awake
      Your time is now
      You know all that you need to know
      its in your hidden parts of memory encoded for all of time
      call for it for now it's time
      Awake my soul awake
      you are needed now
      The path before you is clearly marked
      Your Rainbow Body awaits
      Heal yourself Yes you know how
      all obstacles now dissolve
      Awake my soul awake
      I know what I must do
      I see the way
      I take each step
      I know now what is true
      for me and where I go
      I accept the gift so freely given
      The Rainbow merges with my Soul
      I am a rainbow Body
      in and out

      My soul is now awake

      Music Playing is:Julian Lennon  Salt Water

      We are a rock revolving
      Around a golden sun
      We are a billion children
      Rolled into one
      So when I hear about
      The hole in the sky
      Saltwater wells in my eyes
      We climb the highest mountain
      We’ll make the desert bloom
      We’re so ingenious
      We can walk on the moon
      But when I hear of how
      The forests have died
      Saltwater wells in my eyes

      I have lived for love
      But now that’s not enough
      For the world I love is dying
      (and now I’m crying)
      And time is not a friend
      (no friend of mine)
      As friends we’re out of time
      And it’s slowly passing by..yyy...yyy...yyy
      Right before our eyes

      We light the deepest ocean
      Send photographs of mars
      We’re so enchanted by
      How clever we are
      Why should one baby
      Feel so hungry she cries
      Saltwater wells in my eyes

      I have lived for love
      But now that’s not enough
      For the world I love is dying
      (and now I’m crying)
      And time is not a friend
      (no friend of mine)
      As friends we’re out of time
      And it’s slowly passing by..yyy...yyy...yyy
      Right before our eyes

      We are a rock revolving
      Around a golden sun
      We are a billion children