  • Mike Macklin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2001
      Greetings to All,

      I pulled this from another list and am passing it on I hope you enjoy it.
       Mike

      "Small Things"

      "If you perform simple acts, little by little
      you will start to understand
      the miracle of giving. You will begin
      to see the unprotected human heart
      and the honest smiles of human
      happiness.You will start to feel what is
      common among us, not what separates
      and differentiates us.Before long you
      will discover that you have the power
      to create joy and happiness by your
      simplest gestures of caring and
      compassion. You will see that you have the
      power to unlock the goodness in
      other peoples hearts by sharing the
      goodness in yours. And, most of all
      you will find the other givers. No
      matter where you live or where you
      travel, whether you speak their language
      or know their names, you will know
       them by their small acts, and they will
      recognize you by yours. You will
      become part of the community of humanity
      that trusts and shares and dares to
      reveal the softness of it's heart. Once
      you become a giver you will never be alone."

       From the Book Simple Truths
       By Edgar Cayce
    • pmenendez@myexcel.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2001
        Very gentle and kind message about helping others feel what is good
        from one another. We do have the ability to brighten people's lives
        by sharing our love, care, and joyful expression, as well as
        stimulating them to seek the higher self connection of purity and
        divine guidance.

        Thanks for sharing, Mike.

        Polly