Fw: To Share Message from My 'Angels All Around Us' Desk Calendar for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2007

      Hello everyone yet again:

      I am using this great stationery that was shared with us by our sweet Norwegian friend, Lisbeth.  So thank you, sweet Lisbeth, for sharing this special stationery with all of us when you did.

      And now for this message for all of us for today:

      "The angels remind us that we are not only worthy,
      but infinitely capable of creating that which we long for.
      Peace, love, and happiness are always available to us.
      There is no price for this.
      We are worthy of love, kindness and respect.
      simply because we exist.
      This comes with being human."

      As always, I am not sure of any of the rest of you, but I loved this message today because it was so filled with hope and promise of good things for all of us.  Due to feeling  unworthy of love, kindness and respect for about 3/4th of my life, to date,it always does my heart and soul good to read angel messages like this one.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      P.S.  The midi I shared tonight is called 'Love Is All Around,'and that is so true because  none of us are ever alone -- God and His angels are always with us, and are always showering us with peace, love, respect and blessings of abundance.