[ANGEL] 21 Aries, The Angels of Angelic Intercession

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 11, 2007

      21 degrees Aries

      The Angels of Angelic Intercession

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Oromonas’

      Beloved,

       We teach, from the divine virtues of the letters of our name, how to understand, call forth, and work with ALL angels, heavenly hosts and powers in the zone girdling the Earth.

      Our function is primarily educational rather than intercessory in the sense of acting as a liason between the heavenly hosts and humans, although we do have the power to bring forth legions of angels.

      The masters said, "All that I do , ye shall do and more,"

      because they knew that situations come in to the lives of each individual person when he/she realizes that the key to Heaven manifesting on Earth rests in their own hands.

      It is for this reason that ancient teachings are being made available now, for each of you has the power to change the course of history.

      A person meditating on the divine virtues and calling forth the help of the heavenly hosts can alter everything for everyone.

      Because there are many angels and powers available to help you, it is our job to acquaint you with them and give you instructions to set their powers in motion.

      Call on us, and meditate on the divine virtues represented by the letters of our name, to see, through meditation, the overall picture of the beings and powers surrounding Earth and how to use them victoriously to manifest Divine Love on Earth.

      Here is one of our stories:

             HEALING THE ISLAND

      The sun was setting.

      Raphael sat on the large rambling dock overlooking the bay.  He watched the waves in their endless motions, hoping they would ease his troubling thoughts and disquieting feelings.

      Behind him reverberated the sounds of busy people in the market, but they were not happy sounds. These were stressful sounds resulting from lives of intense poverty, suffering, corruption, and abuses of power.

      Stress and fear permeated his life and the life of most of the islanders day to day.

      It had been this way for as long as he could remember.

      The agonized and desperate looks in the eyes of each person that he passed on the streets said it all. His heart always felt the heaviness of suffering and pain.

      He wanted more than anything to bring it to a halt.  He desired so deeply to restore the islands to their original charm and beauty. He envisioned cleaning up toxic pollution at all levels, restoring the environment, and bringing in a time of peace, equality, and plenty, of love and trust.

      He felt deeply that he had waited long enough. For years he had waited for a change, for someone to speak the truth and take action to heal the village.

      He no longer believed that it would happen because he was coming out of denial about something he had known deep inside.  There was a still small voice inside of him that had whispered, since he was very little, that he was the one he was waiting for. He was the one that was supposed to heal the village.  He thought back on how his family had lived on the island for many generations. Back in history his ancestors had been responsible for many of the good things that had happened there.

      The villagers were so tired of waiting, tired of feeling helpless, tired of being victims.

       Over time he had seen that corruption was not only on the island.  He had felt it even on the other islands. He even suspected that dark powers were controlling some of the charities and spiritual institutions that he once thought would help.

       He made a decision at that moment not to wait any longer.

      Something had to be done, so he took it upon himself to do it, regardless of how difficult or how improbable.  An impulse of divine love burst into flames as a roaring fire of faith and courage came sweeping through him.

      Over the next few days, each child, each innocent animal, each helpless plant that he saw, spoke to him and asked him to do something.  “Yes”, his soul answered.

      He had reached a turning point in his life. It was a new beginning.

      He needed clear inner guidance.  He prayed unceasingly.

      Soon he sensed vividly the presence of divine invisible beings around him. They influenced him with ever greater faith, with insight, and bit by bit he found outer teachers and books that also helped him understand.

      He learned more about the power of intercessory prayer.

      He called on the Angels of ‘Oromonas’.

      Raphael closed his eyes and spoke to them silently in his most fervent prayer,

      " Dear Angels", he whispered, "Come”.

      “Help me heal myself and make a refined atmosphere in my soul, one that flows with divine feelings. Once I do, I invite you to come into my consciousness and look through my eyes.  Hear through my ears, and tell me what to do."

      In the silence, the Angels of ‘Oromonas’ did indeed come.

       That was how it happened that one day Raphael felt himself high up above the island looking at the curvature of the earth in space below him. To the left of him and to the right of him he saw legions of angels and 360 great beings. He saw how they represented the powers of each degree of the zodiac.

      The Angels of ‘Oromonas’ whispered into his mind, into his intuition and inner imagination, that these were the heavenly hosts that he had studied who were working to bring Heaven to Earth, and that they wanted all people to know that they are here.

      With deep flowing feelings of the most ecstatic divine love, he looked upon the Earth.  He saw the Earth and everything upon it as it had originally been created in complete perfection and purity in Divine Mind.

      He could feel all imperfections being released for transformation, and could see justice and harmony returning.

      Flowing with divine feeling, he understood the current mandate from Divine Providence that humanity would learn to ask the heavenly hosts for more help.

       It also became clear to him why, often in the past, the heavenly hosts had typically been seen as  refraining from “interfering” too much in the affairs of humanity.

      The Angels of ‘Oromonas’ showed him the past, how the children of Divine Being have free will, and that humanity was to learn from mistakes. The idea was that bit by bit mankind would grow in wisdom through trial and error.

      Then the Angels of ‘Oromonas’ showed Raphael more of the history of Earth. He saw how strange, powerful and misguided beings had come to Earth.

      Raphael could see that these beings implanted ideas that did not serve the highest good of all concerned. He also saw that great and glorious heavenly beings also came, and that between the two, the dark and the light, the children of Light were put through a purifying fire.

      Raphael’s heart rejoiced when he saw that a special completion had come in the cycles of time. More people were learning to meditate and attune in consciousness to divine virtues and powers, and to the heavenly beings that surround Earth.

       He saw that when the angels are asked for help,

      they are allowed to activate divine qualities on behalf of humanity.

      That is why it was spoken,

      "Ask and ye shall receive.

      Knock and it shall be opened unto you.

      Seek and ye shall find."

      Raphael let himself go deeper into meditation.

      His heart spoke to all of the angels and hosts of the 360 degrees of the zodiac.

      Addressing them all, he said with great humility, love and courage,

      “A great teacher has told us that all that he did, we would do and more. One of the things that he did was to take on the sins of the world and pay the price for all. This made it possible for Grace and Mercy to uplift anyone who would turn away from destruction and embrace Divine Love and the Highest Good of All.  Because he did it, we have been shown that with his help we are able to do what he did, so I now do it also. As a human being, I take responsibility for all of my brothers and sisters, and I ask for Grace and Mercy for all of us. I offer my repentance and my love on their behalf, and I ask for the highest wisdom, love, and power be revealed within us all. I ask for our hearts to be healed. I ask that Heaven and Earth be as one."

      Then a rapture of ecstatic Divine Love flowed through the heavenly hosts. A deep silence thundered throughout infinity. After a deep and tremendous pause, an opening from the very center of the heart of Divine Consciousness sent waves of wisdom, power, and love that filled the consiousness of the entire Earth.

      Raphael was nearly knocked unconscious by the power of it.  Catching himself from falling, he swooned into ecstasies of divine love for hours.

      The next day Raphael walked slowly around. Everywhere he looked people were deeply thoughtful and strangely quiet.

      A divine peace pervaded the island. He glimpsed intimate exchanges passing between people as they met.

       Radios were respectfully turned down; and the animals seemed very peaceful and unafraid. Over the next few days, the sounds of childrens laughter could be heard even in the most unlikely of places. That summer was wonderful. Good things happened. Lives turned around.

      That fall, the political scene took an upturn; honest candidates running on platforms that were founded on telling the truth and healing the environment.

      With corruption gone, there was money to restore a natural, thriving, simple, sustainable economy.

      That Christmas, contented feelings of community and cohesion permeated the island.

      Little children finally felt safe. Mothers felt loved and supported. Fathers stayed home and participated in community self-help activities.

      Foreign universities sent students into the countryside on missions of environmental and social betterment.

      Raphael was completely empowered by this experience. Soon he had students avidly studying higher wisdom with him.

      After their studies, he played music each evening with them on the beach as the sun went down. The music was beautiful. Dolphins swam close to shore. The music permeated into the very realms of Heaven.

      Animals were loved and safer as people turned more and more to vegetarianism.  Even the forests were replanted. The beaches looked pristine for the first time in several generations.

      Little by little, the entire island stabilized. Life took on a harmonious melody of happiness attuned to gentleness, sacredness of inner guidance and the laughter of children.

    • Spiritus Sanctus

        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 8, 2009

          Tomorrow is the full moon or 14th day of the moon cycle. Yesterday we sent the 13th day of the 28 day cycle, so no moon message is being sent out today.

            Note: If this angel message appears too big for your screen, go to the top tool bar and click on forward. That should fix it!

          21 degrees Aries

          The Angels of Angelic Intercession

          Also known as

          The Angels of ‘Oromonas’

          Beloved,

           We teach, from the divine virtues of the letters of our name, how to understand, call forth, and work with ALL angels, heavenly hosts and powers in the zone girdling the Earth.

          Our function is primarily educational ,  although we do have the power to bring forth legions of angels .

            At times we act as a liason between the heavenly hosts and humans.

          The masters said, "All that I do , ye shall do and more,"

          because they knew that situations come in to the lives of each individual person when he/she realizes that the key to Heaven manifesting on Earth rests in their own hands.  At these times, calling on help from the heavenly hosts is very important.  It is like calling on other parts of your own self, for indeed, we are all one, a unified field of energy.

        • spiritus@mindspring.com
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 9, 2010

[...]

            (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

          • spiritus@mindspring.com

                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 9, 2014

                  21 degrees Aries

                  TheAngels of Angelic Intercession

                  Also known as

                  The Angels of

                    Oromonas

                  Beloved,

                   We teach, from the divine virtues of the letters of our name, how to understand, call forth, and work with ALL angels, heavenly hosts and powers in the zone girdling the Earth.

                  Our function is primarily educational, although we do have the power to bring forth legions of angels .

                    At times we act as a liason between the heavenly hosts and humans.

                  The masters said, "Allthat I do , ye shall do and more,"

                  because they knew that situations come in to the lives of each individual person when he/she realizes that the key to Heaven manifesting on Earth is their own soul purpose and by connecting to Heaven within the power is there to make a difference.

                  Message 10 of 13 , Jul 26, 2015

                  The point at which a planet stations is very powerful for some time.
                  Today Uranus stations retrograde at this point.
                  Go within, and ask for whatever help you are guided to ask for.
                  Ask for divine help or intiation for yourself, and as you are blessed, all others are blessed as well.
                  Always ask that only the highest good of all concerned happen.
                  Miracles await.

                  "One righteous man can save a city of ten thousand, and ten can save the world."

                  21 degrees Aries

[...]

                    Hewatched the waves in their endless motions, hoping they would ease his troubling thoughts and disquieting emotions.

                  Message 11 of 13 , Aug 19, 2015

                  Today Venus at 21 Leo,
                   the receptive planet of Pluto,
                   which is Divine Love,
                    trines Uranus at 21 Aries,
                   the planet of Divine Will.

                  [This is an amazing event, as Venus is the spouse of Earth, which is the creative planet under Uranus.]

                  [Saturn is the receptive planet under Uranus, and Mars is the creative planet under Pluto.]

                  This is similar to a wife being blessed by her father in law.

                  Uranus blesses Venus with 21 Aries,
                   The heavenly hosts of Intercession,
                   and Venus receives this deeply on the inner,
                  since she is retrograde,
                  while she is aligned with The heavenly hosts of Prophecy.

                  This is the gift of Uranus to Venus.

                  21 degrees Aries

                  Message 13 of 13 , Apr 9

                  21 degrees Aries