Fw: HAUNTINGLY BEAUTIFUL! IRISH SONG & MESSAGE (YOU MUST FORWARDTOGET THE MUSIC)

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2007
      Hello all in this Easter week:

      Because I am again having problems downloading e-cards, I just wanted to share this beautiful music and beautiful dissertation by Roma Downey of 'Touched by An Angel' with all of you today.

      I am hoping that my internet problem is just temporary and that I can again find a way to link to the card websites.  But, in case I do not, I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.

      It was shared by a friend named, Vivian, who is on a couple of websites I subscribe to.  Enjoy and have a very special evening.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 5, 2007
        Hi Patti, Hope your day is going well.I live in Maine,
        woke up to over a foot of snow.You just never know
        here.This is wonderful and enjoyed. Thank you
        Patti.Peace,Love,Angel and Hearts Blessings Doras
        --- Patti Garrett <angelpjg1@...> wrote:

        > Hello all in this Easter week:
        >
        > Because I am again having problems downloading
        > e-cards, I just wanted to share this beautiful music
        > and beautiful dissertation by Roma Downey of
        > 'Touched by An Angel' with all of you today.
        >
        > I am hoping that my internet problem is just
        > temporary and that I can again find a way to link to
        > the card websites. But, in case I do not, I hope
        > you enjoy this as much as I did.
        >
        > It was shared by a friend named, Vivian, who is on a
        > couple of websites I subscribe to. Enjoy and have a
        > very special evening.
        >
        > Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,
        >
        > Patti

        Bored stiff? Loosen up...