Fw: To Share Message from My 'Angels All Around Us' Desk Calendar Todayrfor Fw: SS

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2007
      Hello everyone:

      I received this beautiful picture of Jesus smiling from our friend, Gaele, in Australia, so I decided to use it today, motly because I find it so unusual and beautiful.   It's just that I have a lot of Jesus graphics in my pictures files, but  very few that shows him smiling like this, so I really do treasure this graphic from Gaele.

      So let me get right to this message for today, which is:

      "He shall call to every power of the heavens, to all the holy above, and to the power of God.  The Cherabim, the Seraphim, and the Ophanim, all the angels of power, all teh angels of principalities, and the Elect One, and the other powers of the earth and over the water."
                        -----Book of Enoch

      Special words about Jesus from 'The Book of Enoch' for us all to think about and contemplate on today.

      Again, I hope you are all having a special evening and that your night will be filled with peaceful and restful sleep.

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti.

      P.S.  The music here was embedded by Gaele so I have no idea what it is. I left it here because it is such a beautiful piece of music.  Enjoy!

       Debbie's Divine Designs
      and
      in Loving Memory of
      Ruth aka PeeWee Creations