Fw: GEMINI - Irresistible

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2007
      Hello everyone:

      I got this yesterday from a friend on another group, and when I saw it, I thought it was worthy of being shared with all of you, which I am doing tonight.  In addition, I am trying to prevent 9 years of bad luck, which I do not buy into because I do not buy into the idea of chain letters and what they entail.  I am only sharing this with all of our because I think it is a great definition of all the signs.

      Enjoy!

      Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

      Patti

      Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 8:29 PM
      Subject: Fw:CAPRICORN - The Passionate Lover

      Once you have opened this e-mail, there's no turning back.
      Below are true descriptions of zodiac signs, with traits from a book
      written 35 years ago by astrologist predictions. Read your sign, then
      forward it on, with your zodiac sign and label on the subject line,
      This is the real deal, try ignoring it, and the first thing you'll
      notice is having a horrible day starting tomorrow morning - and it
      only gets worse from there. (As we all know, no e-mail controls our
      day; we do this with our thoughts and how we react to what is going
      on around us!)

      VIRGO - The One that Waits
      Dominant in relationships.  Someone loves them right now. Always
      wants the last word. Caring, smart, loyal, easy to talk to, Everything
      you ever wanted, easy to please, the one and only.
      7 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

      SCORPIO - The Addict
      EXTREMELY adorable, intelligent, loves to joke, very good sense of
      humor, energetic, predict future, GREAT kisser. Always get what they
      want. Attractive, easy going, loves being in long relationships,
      talkative, romantic, caring. 4 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

      LIBRA - The Lame One
      Nice to everyone they meet. Their Love is one of a kind. Silly, fun and
      sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person you will ever meet,
      however not the kind of person you want to mess with you might end up
      crying. 9 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

      ARIES - The Liar
      Outgoing, lovable, spontaneous, not one to mess with. Funny, excellent
      kisser EXTREMELY adorable, loves relationships, addictive, loud. 16
      years of bad luck if you do not forward.

      AQUARIUS - Does It In The Water
      Trustworthy, attractive, great kisser, one of a kind, loves being in
      long-term relationships, extremely energetic, unpredictable. Will exceed
      your expectations. Not a Fighter, but will Knock your lights out. 2
      years of bad luck if you do not forward

      GEMINI - Irresistible
      Nice. Love is one of a kind. Great listeners. Very Good in the you know
      where... Lover not a fighter, but will still knock you out. Trustworthy.
      Always happy. Loud. Talkative. Outgoing VERY FORGIVING. Loves to make
      out. Has a beautiful smile. Generous. Strong. THE MOST IRRESISTIBLE. 9
      years of bad luck if you do not forward.

      LEO - The Lion
      Great talker. Attractive and passionate. Laid back. Knows how to have
      fun. Is really good at almost anything. Great kisser.
      Unpredictable. Outgoing. Down to earth. Addictive. Attractive. Loud.
      Loves being in long relationships. Talkative. Not one to mess with. Rare
      to find. Good when found. 7 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

      CANCER - The Cutie
      MOST AMAZING KISSER. very high appeal, love is one of a kind. Very
      romantic, most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely creative.
      Extremely random and proud of it. Freak. Spontaneous, great telling
      stories. Not a Fighter, but will knock your lights out if it comes down
      to it. Someone you should hold on to. 12 years of bad luck if you do not
      forward.

      PISCES - The Partner for Life
      Caring and kind, smart, center of attention, high appeal, has the last
      word. Good to find, hard to keep. Fun to be around, extremely weird but
      in a good way. Good Sense of Humor! Thoughtful. Always gets what he or
      she wants. Loves to joke, very popular, silly, fun and sweet. 5 years of
      bad luck if you do not forward.

      CAPRICORN - The Passionate Lover
      Love to bust, nice, sassy, intelligent, sexy, predict future,
      irresistible. Loves being in long relationships. Great talker. Always
      gets what he or she wants. Cool. Loves to own Gemini's in sports.
      Extremely fun, loves to joke. Smart. 24 years of bad luck if you do not
      forward.

      TAURUS - The Tramp
      Aggressive, loves being in long relationships, likes to give a good
      fight for what they want. Extremely outgoing, loves to help people in
      times of need, good kisser, good personality, stubborn, a caring person,
      one of a kind, not one to mess with. Are the most attractive people on
      earth! 15 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

      SAGITTARIUS - The Promiscuous One
      Spontaneous, high appeal, rare to find, great when found. Loves being in
      long relationships. So much love to give, not one to mess with, very
      pretty, very romantic, nice to everyone they meet, their love is one of
      a kind, silly, fun and sweet. Have own unique appeal. Most caring person
      you will ever meet! Amazing in the you know where! Not the kind of
      person you want mess with- you might end up crying. 4 years of bad luck
      if you do not forward.