Fwd: Please Read and Send Back to Me - GOD IS STILL ON THE THRONE

  • Constance Kosuda
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2007
      Mary Hester <mehester0328@...> wrote:
      From: "Mary Hester" <mehester0328@...>
      To: "Cassandra Hadnot " <CassHadnot@...>,
      "Cassandra Savala" <csavala@...>,
      "Cindy Stockton " <cvmcas@...>,
      "Constance Kosuda" <ckosuda@...>,
      "Consuelo " <esalsa@...>,
      "Dorothy Davis-Rimmey " <ddavis-rimmey@...>,
      "Flo Jones " <skierflo@...>,
      "Jerushia McDonald" <wwavlv@...>,
      "Courtney" <cherrierose@...>,
      "Kathy Matthews " <MsKMat@...>,
      "Lori Kearse " <lkear@...>,
      "Patty King " <daughterof2kings@...>,
      <melanerose@...>,
      "Stanley Rice" <ser89125@...>
      Subject: Please Read and Send Back to Me - GOD IS STILL ON THE THRONE
      Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 20:14:49 -0700

      GOD IS GOOD!!!

      Mary

      Each and everyone one of us are going through tough times right now, but God is getting ready to bless you in a way that only He can. Keep the faith.

      My instructions were to pick four people that I wanted God to bless, and I picked you. Please pass this to at least (4) people you want to be blessed and a copy back to me.

      This prayer is powerful, and prayer is one of the best gifts we receive.
      There is no cost but a lot of rewards. Let's continue to pray for one another.

      The prayer:

      Father, I ask You to bless my friends, relatives and those that I care deeply for, who are reading this right now. Show them a new revelat ion of your love and power Holy Spirit, I ask You to minister to their spirit at this very moment. Where there is pain, give them your peace and mercy. Where there is self-doubt, release a renewed confidence through your grace. Where there is need, I ask you to fulfill their needs. Bless their homes, families, finances, their goings and their comings. In Jesus ' precious name. Amen.

      (If the Lord lays upon
      your heart to send this to more than four people, you are truly blessed).

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time

      http://PrisonMinistry.net/ckosuda
      , God bless you, all you love and all you touch with Peace, Prosperity, Perfect Health, Harmony, Humility and Happiness
      Thomas